Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. (1168 Views)

Man Forgets Where He Parks His Car - Then Finds It 20 Years Later / Dino Melaye Parks His Ferrari Convertible At Transcorp Hotel With The Top Down / Rolls Royce In Dilly & Fifi Emenyiora Living Room (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by MotoringNigeria: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
One BMW enthusiast showed just how much he loves his E30 M3 over the weekend by placing it into his living room to escape the fury of hurricane Matthew.

Florida resident Randy simply opened up the large double-doors of his house and parked the M3 right in the entrance way, which was also the perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with his pride and joy.

Given the desirability and value of pristine E30 M3s, we don't blame Randy for wanting to keep the car safe.

Well kept examples can fetch IN EXCESS OF $100,000, which by the way is significantly more than the $64,000 starting price of a brand new M3.

The one that started the M3 mythos features a naturally-aspirated 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine delivering 192 hp and 170 lb-ft, a 5-speed manual gearbox, rear wheel drive and a limited slip differential. It was once named by Automobile Magazine as one of the greatest drivers cars ever made, and is still considered by many to be the purest M3 ever.

Pics below, we also added our Nigerian owned version of the Iconic M3...Straight out of the BMW Centenary Car Show -
http://www.motoringnigeria.com/2016/09/ultimate-driving-machines-at-bmw-100.html

Motoringnigeria.com
http://www.motoringnigeria.com/2016/10/bmw-lover-parks-his-e30-m3-in-his.html

1 Share

Re: BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by HARDDON: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin
Oh for d love of cars!
Re: BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by menix(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thought he would ve laid the Car on a bed sef....
Re: BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by LMandela(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
he he! na wa o!
Re: BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by micfoley: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by nairalife2013(m): 12:29am On Oct 12, 2016
I had this urge when I bought my first car. Thank God I didn't actualise it! What saved me was that I lived in a rented apartment then. If I was resident in my own house, I would have probably broken the front wall of my sitting room to fit the car in my parlour! And just when I thought I had grown up and was done with such crazy excitement abt a car, I married a wife! - I took on the thought that Living on the rooftop was the best, so the world could have a vantage view of my dream wife!!

1 Like

Re: BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by mayor2013: 2:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Why didn't he bath the ride afterwards grin
Re: BMW Lover Parks His E30 M3 In His Living Room To Avoid Hurricane Mathew. by uboma(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Awwwwww!
I would do same too...

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, What Colour Will Best Suit This Car. (pics) / Writing Off A Car Engine / Honda Accord Vibration Problem And Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.