Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 ( Photos ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 ( Photos ) (539 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 ( Photos ) by FMary(m): 6:46am On Oct 12, 2016
What better birthday gift could the Most High have given me than My Soul's Beloved? It was my birthday and my wedding day 1st October 2016 and I took the most beautiful girl on earth to the Altar.

Click the link below to view a selection of the best of my wedding pictures......my prayer for the lady reading this who is seeking for a life parter is that someone will propose to you before the Ned of this year in Jesus Name. Amen

See more photos here

http://www.francismary.org/my-beautiful-wedding-pictures-it-was-indeed-a-day-of-joy-for-me-see-for-yourself/
Re: A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 ( Photos ) by mekd: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Pisure
Re: A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 ( Photos ) by FMary(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2016
I recently relocated to Karu, Abuja and my MTN Internet here is nothing to write home about, I have been trying to upload this with pictures since yesterday without success. I will still keep trying to put at least one or two pictures but meanwhile use the link to view my beautiful wedding pictures.
Re: A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 ( Photos ) by ojun50(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2016
U better relocate out of Karu n upload d pix here, we are nt clicking d link
Re: A Nairalander Marries Most Beautiful Girl On His Birthday Oct. 1 ( Photos ) by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2016
FMary:
I recently relocated to Karu, Abuja and my MTN Internet here is nothing to write home about, I have been trying to upload this with pictures since yesterday without success. I will still keep trying to put at least one or two pictures but meanwhile use the link to view my beautiful wedding pictures.

You be confirm mumu.

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Healthy Relationship. *you'll Thank Me Later* / The / How To Overcome The Fear Of Asking Your Crush Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.