Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters (36867 Views)

NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter / Justice Adeniyi Ademola Resumes Sitting / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Nnamdd1(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Supreme Court judge Adeniyi Ademola who the Department of State Service (DSS) raided his home in Abuja on Saturday was caught with an unlicensed pump action rifle and bullets.

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/supreme-court-justice-adeniyi-ademola-caught-with-unlicensed-pump-action-rifle.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/785944085228036096

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Unlicensed? But what's so hard in getting a License?

Hmmmmmmmm

9 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by SamJed(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Nothing we no go hear...from millions of naira and thousands of dollars to unlicensed pump action...and the annoying thing is that after some months everything will just die down...and we start all over again...but then i wonder which high ranking personnel or politician in this country doesnt have an arm in his house...licensed or unlicensed...even the dss boss has them enough...this country is just full of hypocrites blaming other hypocrites

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2016
lies who transferred him from the high court to the supreme court?

you guys just want to destroy the judiciary...go to court and stop beer parlour gossips

same way 9million dollars in PEJ bank account became 31 million dollars in EFCC newspaper courtrooms

same way Fayose's 300 million naira fixed deposits became 4 billion naira in EFCC newspapers court of justice

NgeneUkwenu:
They should have turned the gun on him....and Claimed he committed Suicide on sighting the Security agents...

Useless Judges!
be it unto you according to your words.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by emiwanlee(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Are you people tired of talking about the money that was found in his house?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2016
Maybe the gun he seized from Nnamdi kanu before granting him bail grin

10 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Unlicensed? But what's so hard in getting a License?

Hmmmmmmmm

Doing that will ensure he wouldn't be able to do anything sinister with the gun!!

Unlicensed= having something to hide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Histrings08(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2016
What's he using it for?

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by blaquemyc: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Histrings08:
What's he using it for?
hunting pigeons

12 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by dunkem21(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Lol cheesy

Dem go soon tell us say him drivers license don expire .. cheesy

Clowns grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Law breaking judge.

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by opiaoku: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

Doing that will ensure he wouldn't be able to do anything sinister with the gun!!

Unlicensed= having something to hide.
What can a short gun do ?

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by veacea: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Na toy gun jor. This people can lie oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by bayelsaowei(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2016
shocked shocked

Him be rambo
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by bayelsaowei(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2016
emiwanlee:
Are you people tired of talking about the money that was found in his house?
grin grin...money we no see again...me I tire...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2016
This Judge was doing his Job but Yoruba Muslims will support their Fulani Masters to Destroy any Yoruba Christian esp if they feel they support anything IGBO.... DSS did not present any concrete evidence against Nnamdi Kalu yet Buhari wants Justice Adeniyi to send him to dungeon, he refused the reason he is after him

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Progressive01(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They should have turned the gun on him....and Claimed he committed Suicide...

Useless Judges!
You'd make a very good President my lady. gringringrin

Imagine iPods have already arrived the scene saying it's a "lie".

These your blothers sef.. What exactly is wrong with them?? Seems like a curse to me. sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by mazifrankmore: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaaha You can only hear this headline in a country of ediots
You guys are tired of phantom billion dollar,now Gun?

Ndi ara

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Progressive01:

These your blothers sef.. What exactly is wrong with them?? Seems like a curse to me. sad

Nnaa Men! Me self tire ooo....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2016
opiaoku:

What can a short gun do ?

Let's do a test... put one near ya temple and let go of the trigger. Deal or no deal?smiley smiley

Progressive01:

Mz Ngene nor get one single joy, grin cheesy cheesy grin grin keeps me entertained all the time..

NgeneUkwenu:

You taya? E nor fit possible, you are a terror to ya "friends" cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by opiaoku: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

Let's do a test... put one near ya temple and let go of the trigger. Deal or no deal?smiley smiley
No Deal cool
Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by rad1cal2: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Hahahahahahahahaaha
You can only hear this headline in a country of ediots

You guys are tired of phantom billion dollar,now Gun?

Ndi ara

Even the shameless mothers of zombies are here mastvbating. Very soon , we will hear how they "DISCOVERED" a gold plated catapult during the DSS raid worth billions of dollars.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Mujaheeeden: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Progressive01:

How is it going down with your blothers that are being decimated by fulan herdsmen grin

How recession naa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by EasternPride: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
Progressive01:

Omenka, Eku recession ni o cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2016
For a Supreme Court Justice, this evidence is not relevant. He should however give himself a License to deal with criminal invasions around him.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by bankyblue(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2016
HE SHOULD VE USE IT FOR THOSE BAS*ARD

7 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by dimieprincess(f): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2016
foolish post, Justice Ademola is a judge at the FHC, Abuja.
APC propaganda arm taking their propaganda to another fora

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by Ahmeduana(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Nnamdd1:
Supreme Court judge Adeniyi Ademola who the Department of State Service (DSS) raided his home in Abuja on Saturday was caught with an unlicensed pump action rifle and bullets.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/supreme-court-justice-adeniyi-ademola-caught-with-unlicensed-pump-action-rifle.html
UNA DON START AGAIN, KO?

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by dimieprincess(f): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I tut you r intelligent? Ademola is never a JSC, he is Judge at the FHC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Ademola Caught With Unlicensed Pump Action Rifle - Sahara Reporters by AirFireEarthH20: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They should have turned the gun on him....and Claimed he committed Suicide on sighting the Security agents...

Useless Judges!

u go school at all? Is Justice Adeniyi Ademola a Supreme Court Judge? Why are you people in the South trying to use falsehood and propaganda to destroy all these people because of politics?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4 / Fayemi Reacts To Emergence Of Eleka As PDP’s Candidate / President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.