Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease (37806 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Akinwerndey: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
On what ground of survey and analysis did you draw your conclusion and statistical value from? Speak for yourself and those you relate with...

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by dododawa1: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Are their sleeping with,animal or women

2 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by logicab: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
why don't you debunk it by giving me a proper statistics? since you seem to have it
LOL. I asked a simply question. It would've been best you ignore or shut up if you didn't have an answer rather than go the defensive route. Just quote your source. That is all.

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by repogirl(f): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
A philanderer will definitely give his wife one STD or the other in due time.

It baffles me sha, what they are looking for in their sexcapades? Is it not the same damn hole? undecided
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nigerian factor ? My ass

Who made that factor?
Aren't you part of the society. He is cheating on you because you are accepting it. Not all men are cheat! That all men sre dogs is a lie or men are polygamous by nature. My ass! Silly excuse. Before you dated him he must have had some traits you chose to ignore. You ignore it , he thinks it's acceptable

Just make sure to bring your sons(if you have any) not to be like that. That would be how to start in changing the society

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

babe it's silly (no offence) to answer a question with a question tho, your figures are fake and misleading, babe always state your source if you must drop facts like this if not you would be misleading a lot of people, now back to your topic, you are so correct and on point about this, it's really bad and we the guys know it but the disease thing is something else tho, if a girl or lady accepts her man cheating and apologies and keep letting him have sex with her without protection, she is only asking for whatever is out there to come to her and considering that a whole lot of girls and guys don't use cd's, it's crazy to imagine the amount of people walking about with infections and looking fine
I am talking on the basis of marriage, not relationship
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by ogeflavour(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
for me,any day I prove beyond doubt that my hubby had extramarital s*x,that is the end of his conjugal right over me.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
Nigerian factor ? My ass

Who made that factor?
Aren't you part of the society. He is cheating on you because you are accepting it. Not all men are cheat! That all men her dogs is a lie or men are polygamous by nature. My ass! Silly excuse. Before you dated him he must have had some traits you chose to ignore. You ignore it , he thinks it's acceptable

Just make sure to bring your sons(if you have any) not to be like that. That would be how to start in changing the society
y'all Just read and fail to comprehend, I said married men at on time or the other during their marriage cheat on their wives, even if it's just a one time affair
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by HARDDON: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I am talking from the aspect of the married woman,so a man cheats instead of holding him responsible for his actions and lack of self control, he who knows he is married and even made a vow to that effect decides to be careless and decides to let his pen1s control his reasoning

u sound a lil bit incensed about something, so i'd let it slide, but a lil advise:: stop confessing negative, for you shal have what you say, or think.

instead of seeing the cup as half empty, see it as half full. be positive

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by freeman95(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
good, but me I can vouch for my own mother, so there is already an exemption

and i can vouch for the millions of cheating wives all around the world

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
My husband.
2dugged:
show me a Nigerian married man that has never cheated on his wife first

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by histemple: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I have tried so hard to convince myself that maybe it's just my environment, maybe there are faithful married men in other parts of the country. 95 % of married Nigerian men cheat on their wives atleast once, while from the 5%, 3% have not cheated because the opportunity has not presented itself yet, and only 2% are actually faithful to their wives. I often hear statements like "men are naturally polygamous", a nairalander once said "if you can't bear your husband cheating on you,then don't get married", but I ask myself just how much do you have to bear?, a distant relative lost her life because her husband infected her with hiv, she knew he was philandering, but what could she do?,now both her and her husband are dead, it's been years, sometimes I see the kids and i just feel awful, if a man cheats, women have always have that big heart to forgive and move on,but when a man gives his wife disease, it means that man not only lacks self control but is STUPID as well

This is according to which statistics? Yours I guess?

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by redcliff: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Most men cheat... because the women allow it.... simple... If a man loves a woman dearly and she does not allow him to cheat, he will never ever ever cheat

Oga its not about Love. for a man not to cheat is called "Discipline"

2 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 989900: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Respectfully, too many childish comments.
Just pray and hope you have a partner who would not cheat on you, or find himself/herself in a tight situation.

About infections, you can get some even without actual 'kpanshin'.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
histemple:

This is according to which statistics? Yours I guess?
give me yours if you have any
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
y'all Just read and fail to comprehend, I said married men at on time or the other during their marriage chest on their wives, even if it's just a one time affair

That's were you have gone wrong. You have already accepted it. You already see it as a FACT. There are a lot of men out there who are faithful to their wives, more than 2%. The only thing I agree with you a bit is that most Nigerian men are bleeped up and cheat

The reason: You accept it, as in when you already see it as a fact that most men cheat how do you expect young dudes there to think? That it is ok for them to, since it's their nature

4 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by byvan03: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
There is no difference between a man that cheats and a man that gives diseases.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by deeplow: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
With what I am seeing here, divorce rate in Nigeria, in the next 10-20 years is going to be higher than mount everest.

Because I know for a fact that 8 out of 10 Nigerian men cheat. Anyway, GOD keep us alive to see how things happen.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
logicab:
LOL. I asked a simply question. It would've been best you ignore or shut up if you didn't have an answer rather than go the defensive route. Just quote your source. That is all.
the source abound all over,of every 5 married men, atleast 3 have at one time only the other during their marital journey had an affair,#fact, and if you are looking for statistics, let me ask you,who makes statistical figures?are they nort humans?,once again if you can't debunk it with you own source or statistics the you do the shutting up, and shift

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
lovelygurl:

That's were you have gone wrong. You have already accepted it. You already see it as a FACT. There are a lot of men out there who are faithful to their wives, more than 2%. The only thing I agree with you a bit is that most Nigerian men are bleeped up and cheat

The reason: You accept it, as in when you already see it as a fact that most men cheat how do you expect young dudes there to think? That it is ok for them to, since it's their nature
2 % is even a generous percentage for them self
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I am talking on the basis of marriage, not relationship

i totally get your points dear, the facts are false tho, we Nigerians are used to talking with made up figures, people would have bashed u a lot more if this was a more developed society anyways dear i'm with you tho, the trend is bad and our culture and religion makes things worse

2 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Caution them and if they don't listen carry on with your life God has a way of answering your prayers when you stay silent as opposed to lamenting
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
2 % is even a generous percentage for them self

I wrote about something similar

https://www.nairaland.com/3385393/deep-thoughts-poems

It's the third post titled

Men, we women raised
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who are the married men cheating with?? Wood. There a thousand and many Nigerian married women that cheat on their spouses too. They are all around, make it very discrete and their husband would not even suspect. All these trash posts should not be encouraged.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
logicab:
You are an id1ot, and that's putting it mildly. Once again you pull another stat out of your stinking a$$. There is a reason we have statisticians. In case you don't know it is a field of its own with standard techniques and methods. If you don't have real stats, stop spitting them out of your hairy a$$. That's all.
all this rubbish coming from a pained emasculated nitwit, eyah, why are you so pained? did I touch a spot, aww,eyah, get well soon

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I am not encouraging it, but can you tell me exactly how society has discouraged it?,a man cheats on you,as a woman you move out with your children only for the same society to tell you that you are over reacting and that all men cheat.In Nigeria a man can cheat on his wife,[b]when she speaks up she will be the one to get thrown out with her children, with n[/b]othing, maybe if divorce laws were reviewed to atleast cater for the woman as obtained in developed countries that could curb it,but for now, both our culture and religion has placed the woman at a disadvantage
you need to be checked yourself if you choose to end up with a man that can do away with his kids. You are the one that placed yourself at a disadvantage with your thoughts.

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Don't wait for the society to change, be the change yourself. Get an education before even thinking of marriage so that you are independent and tell prospective suitors that adultery is an absolute deal breaker to you. Say what you mean and mean what you say. I am tired of women complaining all the time. If they want changes, they have to make them but instead of getting involved or at least interested in politics (where laws are made and passed), they will rather watch Telemundo.
Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by namuguibe(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
it's what I have seen, from my neighbors to uncles to brothers to even father, most people have seen their dads at sharp joints,at a point in time a Nigerian man has cheated on his wife,even if not continously, or just a one time thing, don't even be surprised if your dad did same at one time too,it's just the fact
You are corect, my dad has many wives .... that though does not make me judge all Nigerian men. You may have personal experiences with the men in your family and you are quite unfortunately projecting it on all other men in Nigeria. That is unfair and inaccurate.

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by neocortex: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
I have tried so hard to convince myself that maybe it's just my environment, maybe there are faithful married men in other parts of the country. 95 % of married Nigerian men cheat on their wives atleast once, while from the 5%, 3% have not cheated because the opportunity has not presented itself yet, and only 2% are actually faithful to their wives. I often hear statements like "men are naturally polygamous", a nairalander once said "if you can't bear your husband cheating on you,then don't get married", but I ask myself just how much do you have to bear?, a distant relative lost her life because her husband infected her with hiv, she knew he was philandering, but what could she do?,now both her and her husband are dead, it's been years, sometimes I see the kids and i just feel awful, if a man cheats, women have always have that big heart to forgive and move on,but when a man gives his wife disease, it means that man not only lacks self control but is STUPID as well

Men who cheat do so because there is no consequence for their action.
Cheating will reduce when women stop blaming themselves or
"forgiving" cheaters by default.
Wives need to start seeing themselves as wives not slaves.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
do you also know that in some tribes, women are not allowed to return back to their fathers house after marriage?, do you also know that society tends to shame a woman who leaves her husband for what ever reason?,it's not about being independent, down here, [b]most women are the bread winners of their family, but end up putting up with nasty husban[/b]ds because cult/religion has made it seem like husband is the crown of a woman, another reason why you see people quick to shame unmarried ladies as if it's a medal, and when one decides to speak against it,she is tagged a feminist
what a thought @ Most women are bread winners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.