Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease (37808 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Hey, I don't pre-judge. Let's not get it all twisted dear.
My position still remains, that the both party are guilty of your assertion but you made it seem like 95% of men are cheaters, which I disagree and oppose.

2dugged:
your last question is probably so you can plot a basis for your next reply I guess, anyway, I knew that this will not go down well with the male folks not because my statistics is out of place but because the same male folks that were brought up by our forefathers who made laws that placed the girl as inferior to the the male child, hence why most cultural practices seem to place women at a disadvantage.so I am not surprised
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by joanana(f): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan.... . This is one is strong. They say it's a man's world and it's in their DNA to cheat on their wives and girlfriends. But the fact remains that when a man cheats and the woman finds out about it, shes expected to forgive him but when a woman cheats, she's either thrown out of her matrimonial home or get dumped by her bf.

I don't understand it at all. Before you quote me don't get me wrong, I dint support cheating in any relationship or marriage. Both parties should be Faithful to one another. They say when a man cheats that there's something the woman is not getting right. What if the lady in question has done everything to please her man and make him happy but the man is greedy and want to test waters. That sleeping with one woman is boring. They say it's like. Eating the same type soup all the time and need to change the taste. When you have accepted to eat that same soup forever!

Come on people, I have learnt from experience that no woman can change any man except the ma want to change. Cheating has its consequences just as the OP stated. What will be faith of their children? I can't imagine the stigma and what they will be going through.

Ladies if you know your man is not Faithful, and you know he cheating on u with some b@tch somewhere, please protect yourself and the future of your kids. Wheneber he comes to you tell him to use protection or you will take him to the doctor and get him tested. It's wither that or nothing. Maintain your stand.

Women that cheat on their husbands and bf what do u stand to gain really? Money, pleasure or what? Please if you must cheat at least protect yourself and if you can't since you are selfish, protect the innocent and ignorant bf or husband from STDS and HIV diseases. Same advice goes to men too.

If you want to die please die alone and leave your spouse to live a long healthy life. angry
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Joy1706(f): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
let me paint you a scenerio, a man called family meeting and accused his wife of denying him sex and said there was a possibility that he was having an affair, but during the meeting, the woman later said she refused to have sex with him because she found some medications in his trouser pocket, and upon making enquiries online she found out they where treatment for STI, could you believe at the end of the day,she was blamed for not asking her husband about it and it was resolved that she goes back to meeting his sexual needs without any one asking the husband how he contacted the STI or why he went for treatment without telling his heifer whom he had probably infected already, and you say women are weak?
Nigerian women are weak. You sound weak yourself. Why should a woman let herself be pushed to and fro. Hold ur partner accountable for God's sake. Screw family. Screw society. Do the needful
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
Hey, I don't pre-judge. Let's not get it all twisted dear.
My position still remains, that the both party are guilty of your assertion but you made it seem like 95% of men are cheaters, which I disagree and oppose.

you can only disagree if you have a figure of your own,which you obviously don't, it's like asking someone why don't you like this,and the person replys I don't know why I don't like it,anyway way I am not married
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
You talking about figure...figure. your figures are not right. Did you ask up 50% of Nigerian men if they cheated on there wives? how did you even make up the 95% claim in a population of more than 160million.
What kind of research method did you carry out,what variables were you evaluating? How did you carry our your analysis to reach to 95%? Was it Qualitavie or quantitative? Inductive or deductive? ??
We live in a society that impale a woman who was caught cheatin on her hubby buh pardon the man that does same.
It's on record that the 1st issue of lots of men are not there's.
My dear take it easy OK. Men cheat women cheat. None is exempted.

2dugged:
you can only disagree if you have a figure of your own,which you obviously don't, it's like asking someone why don't you like this,and the person replys I don't know why I don't like it,anyway way I am not married
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
You talking about figure...figure. your figures are not right. Did you ask up 50% of Nigerian men if they cheated on there wives? how did you even make up the 95% claim in a population of more than 160million.
What kind of research method did you carry out,what variables were you evaluating? How did you carry our your analysis to reach to 95%? Was it Qualitavie or quantitative? Inductive or deductive? ??
We live in a society that impale a woman who was caught cheatin on her hubby buh pardon the man that does same.
It's on record that the 1st issue of lots of men are not there's.
My dear take it easy OK. Men cheat women cheat. None is exempted.

actually it's deductive, and 5% of 160 million us quite a large number, I don't see why the fuss,anyway I guess you would have been more comfortable if I had put it at 50%?but no I still maintain my 95%
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
12inches1:
Imagine when you marry,your wife is attractive. She does her makeup well,dresses well has a night shape etc. Later she starts having kids and doesn't maintain all this. It's possible for married men to start losing interest. And trust me 95 percent of single girls will cheat with a married man they fancy. In fact him being married makes them more likely to cheat with him. Like some on said the married men don't cheat with wood and usually the women know they are married
Interesting...What if a man also stops being as attractive or caring?. There is never a good excuse to cheat.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Newbeginnings(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
pressplay411:

What u mean "allow it"
I don't think any woman would allow her man to cheat.

Its simple, everywoman is responsible for her man, men who love their women dearly cheat for these reasons

Bad sex life

Stress and quarrels with her

AOT - Advantage of time (when he is drunk, or something)

Now for the bad sex life, she wouldn't just wait for him to be doing all the work, (sex is not all about fvcking my friends, it all about creating a strong emotional bond) but get herself into work to give her man a mind blowing time in bed..

Stress and quarrels, a woman is supposed to build herself on tips on how to reduce stress and frustration and also provide escape routes during such events, I have learned that what we say fuel quarrels sometimes and even saying nothing fuels a quarrel.

advantage of time is always a mistake, a woman teaching her man the principles she lives on and how these principles should reflect in him will reduce the chances of such mistake happening..

So if a man loves you darely, he will never cheat on you...

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Newbeginnings(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
OLUWAcypris1:
no lady can stop a man from cheating, the decision has to do with the man,

Remember I said if a man loves the woman darely

Its simple, everywoman is responsible for her man, men who love their women dearly cheat for these reasons

Bad sex life

Now for the bad sex life, she wouldn't just wait for him to be doing all the work, (sex is not all about fvcking my friends, it all about creating a strong emotional bond) but get herself into work to give her man a mind blowing time in bed..

Stress and quarrels, a woman is supposed to build herself on tips on how to reduce stress and frustration and also provide escape routes during such events, I have learned that what we say fuel quarrels sometimes and even saying nothing fuels a quarrel.

advantage of time is always a mistake, a woman teaching her man the principles she lives on and how these principles should reflect in him will reduce the chances of such mistake happening..

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Newbeginnings(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
redcliff:

Oga its not about Love. for a man not to cheat is called "Discipline"

Bad sex life

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Newbeginnings(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Naff24:

Marry someone you both love one another dearly.

I don't understand what you said but here is why I said what I said

Bad sex life

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Well we all have made mistakes one way or the other. You ain't immune to it either. You might have made one mistake along the way too.

2dugged:
actually it's deductive, and 5% of 160 million us quite a large number, I don't see why the fuss,anyway I guess you would have been more comfortable if I had put it at 50%?but no I still maintain my 95%
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 989900: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:

I think both of you are just doing 'pedantics', you are both basically saying the same thing.

No one has exact figures, even in more developed countries, the stats for this cheating thing are not reliable; last year's 'Ashley Madison's' hack/scandal attests to that -- it blew all available stats out of the water.

Everyday as I grow older, I keep discovering how endemic this cheating thing is (across board) -- people you will never think are doing it, are doing it: pastors, evangelists, 'born agains', rich, rat-poor, revered imams, 'elehas', teachers, pastor's wives, politicians and their wives, respected academicians, military, military wives shocked, newly weds, 'oldly weds tongue, the list is endless -- I don't trust nobody.
And it is not a Nigerian thing, Chinese/Vietnamese (actually most of South East Asian) women for example, cheat more than or as much as their men.

While there are few exceptions (everyone would definitely not be a cheater), but at times, it is only a matter of time . . . you've been married for 3-4 years or thereabout and you think you are faithful? I'd respect you when you tell me same 30-40 years from now.

To put things in perspective, some tribes in India, Bangladesh, and some other countries still practice polyandry (a woman with more than one husband) . . . heard it is/was practiced in some North Central states of Nigeria too.

As we grow older too, reasoning and perspective changes, some women literally encourage their husbands to take a younger wife/mistress (not only in Nigeria).

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
Well we all have made mistakes one way or the other. You ain't immune to it either. You might have made one mistake along the way too.

of course I have,some consequences for some mistakes are more severe than others the more reason why it should not happen in the first place
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
989900:

I think both of you are just doing 'pedantics', you are both basically saying the same thing.

No one has exact figures, even in more developed countries, the stats for this cheating thing are not reliable; last year's 'Ashley Madison's' hack/scandal attests to that -- it blew all available stats out of the water.

Everyday as I grow older, I keep discovering how endemic this cheating thing is (across board) -- people you will never think are doing it, are doing it: pastors, evangelists, 'born agains', rich, rat-poor, revered imams, 'elehas', teachers, pastor's wives, politicians and their wives, respected academicians, military, military wives shocked, newly weds, 'oldly weds tongue, the list is endless -- I don't trust nobody.
And it is not a Nigerian thing, Chinese/Vietnamese (actually most of South East Asian) women for example, cheat more than or as much as their men.

While there are few exceptions (everyone would definitely not be a cheater), but at times, it is only a matter of time . . . you've been married for 3-4 years or thereabout and you think you are faithful? I'd respect you when you tell me same 30-40 years from now.

To put things in perspective, some tribes in India, Bangladesh, and some other countries still practice polyandry (a woman with more than one husband) . . . heard it is/was practiced in some North Central states of Nigeria too.

As we grow older too, reasoning and perspective changes, some women literally encourage their husbands to take a younger wife/mistress (not only in Nigeria).

in as much as I appreciate your comment and yes I have been seeing your strike throughs,and checked. your signature, I was actually beginning to wonder if you will drop a comment, and finally you did on.the 9th page, yay!,but I would like us to stay endemic on this issue
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by 989900: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
in as much as I appreciate your comment and yes I have been seeing your strike throughs,and checked. your signature, I was actually beginning to wonder if you will drop a comment, and finally you did on.the 9th page, yay!,but I would like us to stay endemic on this issue

This is actually my 3rd or so comment on the thread. smiley
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
989900:

This is actually my 3rd or so comment on the thread. smiley
oh,my bad, ok then

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by asovital(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
show me a Nigerian married man that has never cheated on his wife first
ME
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by sunvick(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2016
If you know the consequences of every action, lots of mistakes would have been easily avoided.
There also times when people take risk and damn the consequences.
So the choice is on us!!

2dugged:
of course I have,some consequences for some mistakes are more severe than others the more reason why it should not happen in the first place
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Greatdre(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2016
I still wonder y women complain abt men cheating on them...when u will see a man that truly luvs u, u wont marry, it is dat guy with TDH(tall, dark and habdsome),cars, money,properties etc with fake luv u will go and marry..After few years, u will b shouting upandan of being cheated on...And also, if u av gud track record of being a gud gal dat has not messed herself up b4 marriage, a man will respect u and will hardly cheat on u...Moreover, who are the ladies these men are cheating with, are they not women too...So women cheats as much as men cheats...simple

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Gracidoinlove(f): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Scared of getting married. God pls locate me to a disciplined nd God-fearing man
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2016
vislabraye:

Lolz.
So you think the man will take permission before committing adultery ?

He doesn't need to ask for permission to be disloyal, dishonest and to break his marriage vows, he just needs to be aware of the consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Uncleodi:
A Nigerian woman will take her needle when going to the salon so she does not get infected with HIV but will do nothing when she finds out her husband is cheating. You are much more likely to get HIV from an infected partner than from the needles used in fixing your weave-on.

Some people will tell you to stay with a cheating partner because other women are doing it. They will tell you to stay because those telling you to leave a cheating partner will tolerate worse. What they do not tell you is that when you do get infected, you will have to take medication for the rest of your life. Nobody will take the medication for you. They will also not tell you that they will RUN from you.

A hair dresser told me about her experience. She always knew her husband was cheating. When she felt it was too much, she tried to take a walk but her friend told her to stay and fight for her marriage. She got infected with HIV and confided in her friend. The same friend refused her making her and her daughters hair.

I have also heard of church members that encouraged a woman to pray for her cheating husband. When she got infected, the church members did not want to sit near her so they don’t get infected.
Some men do find out and treat themselves without letting their wife know. The woman might get to find out when it is already too late.

From what I am hearing now, some married women in Nigeria are now more likely to get infected than single girls. Women need to start asking themselves questions. Do we really as women have to keep suffering?
I am sharing this post to create a bit of awareness.

Read the comments section too as there is a good discussion going on there. I have shared two eye-opening comments for those that cannot go through the comments.
Aishatu Ella John says "This is why I am always shouting about cheating because I have worked in a HCT centre as a counsellor and it is heart breaking. The highest rates of new infections is among married women who are pregnant. It's sad because most times it is during a second or third pregnancy they test positive.

It is for this reason I am very anti adultery, the innocent kids get to suffer for it all as most times the men are not even open to getting tested and commencing treatment.
It is a heart breaking trend.

Even commercial sex workers are more protected than some married women"
Josephine Effah-Chukwuma says "I knew that 12 years ago when I did a qualitative research (focus group discussion) with 24 HIV/AIDS positive women. 75% or 18 of them were married. 90% of the 18 contracted the virus during the marriage after the second - fourth child. The remaining 10% knew both their status as being positive and decided to marry. The inability of married women to negotiate safe sex with their husbands, exposes them more to the virus.

A smart unmarried girl will refuse to have sex without a condom. For how long can a married woman ask her promiscuous husband to use a condom? Besides she wants to get pregnant. Also the insistence on condom use all the time could end in acts of physical domestic violence. It's a tough one for married women indeed."
Olubunmi Ajai Layode

I was talking to a HIV specialist a few days ago. The group with the highest infection rate is married women in heterosexual marriages.

Next time your community penis comes back to be romancing you without protection - bear that in mind.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
and If yes?,what does that make you?stop making assumptions that every one is like you, I bet you belong the the category of Nigerian men that think they are polygamous in nature and can't help cheating
I am all u said and u are all I have said, why the complaints and rants?
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Gracidoinlove:
Scared of getting married. God pls locate me to a disciplined nd God-fearing man
Are u one?
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2016
elfmann:

I am all u said and u are all I have said, why the complaints and rants?
I am not all you said, seems you didn't understand my reply I said if yes,meaning if it turns out that I haven't cheated,then what does that make you,hope you understand me better now?
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Joy1706:

Nigerian women are weak. You sound weak yourself. Why should a woman let herself be pushed to and fro. Hold ur partner accountable for God's sake. Screw family. Screw society. Do the needful
She is low on energy, only high on talk. Can't even pay rent.
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2016
sunvick:
If you know the consequences of every action, lots of mistakes would have been easily avoided.
There also times when people take risk and damn the consequences.
So the choice is on us!!

I quite agree with your last statement, the choice is all on us sameness reason I will hold a married man responsible for cheating on his wife and not the unmarried lady he sleeps with and vice versa
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
I am not all you said, seems you didn't understand my reply I said if yes,meaning if it turns out that I haven't cheated,then what does that make you,hope you understand me better now?
There is no way u have slept with only one guy and u aren't even married. So it is not for u to claim. Kettle calling pot...
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2016
2dugged:
I quite agree with your last statement, the choice is all on us sameness reason I will hold a married man responsible for cheating on his wife and not the unmarried lady he sleeps with and vice versa

Hold both to account because the latter is the category u belong. What goes around comes around!
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2016
elfmann:

There is no way u have slept with only one guy and u aren't even married. So it is not for u to claim. Kettle calling pot...
obviously you are trying to derail this topic, when you have better understanding quote me till then, do your self a favor and go back to the first page and read down, maybe it might help your understanding of this topic,
Re: I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2016
elfmann:

Hold both to account because the latter is the category u belong. What goes around comes around!
my friend stop acting like you need a pysc evaluation, I made my comment in reply to the monicker that quoted me,make your own contribution and stop hiding behind people's comment to quote me, don't quote me again if you can't be reasonable enough to make your own comment once and for all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Year Post Wedding Pictures With My Beautiful Wife / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.