Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian (32860 Views)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / "Buhari, President Of Africa" - Lauretta Onochi; Got Slammed On Twitter / Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Remain in your ignorance pls.
just what i thought. you have no reason for hating buhari cuz if you did i am sure you would have supplied it. i take it you just hate hausa people right ? lolzzz. and you say you are no tribalist cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
plaetton:

Lord Obadiah,
The evils of Buhari over the last year and half are so voluminous that it would take a 100 page essay just to summarise them.
I will take your challenge. It's just that it has been chorused so much, that it feels like repeating it for the millionth time.

First of all, the fact that you keep bringing Jonathan into current Administration issues is evidence of cognitive dissonance.
No one, I repeat, no one is crying over Jonathan loss almost 2 years after the election. What people have are deep regrets for being fooled, being swindled into voting for a fossilized dinosaur to manage a modern Ecosystem. That's the tragedy that people are grieving( or wailing) over.

As for Buhari's evils, let's start with his lack of patriotism and total unabashed contempt for the people of Nigeria.

In 1983 he committed treason against Nigeria by criminally mutinying, and stealing power by forcefully overthrowing a Democratic government.

He has never been held accountable for that treason.

There isn't a greater evil against one's nation than that.
Chief, I respect you a lot on this forum. Please allow that guy to wallow in his ignorance and self deceit.

He's a classic example of an irredeemable zombie.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
just what i thought. you have no reason for hating buhari cuz if you did i am sure you would have supplied it. i take it you just hate hausa people right ? lolzzz. and you say you are no tribalist cheesy
Whatever gives you hard ons dude. Knock yourself out. Ain't interested.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
plaetton:

Lord Obadiah,
The evils of Buhari over the last year and half are so voluminous that it would take a 100 page essay just to summarise them.
I will take your challenge. It's just that it has been chorused so much, that it feels like repeating it for the millionth time.

First of all, the fact that you keep bringing Jonathan into current Administration issues is evidence of cognitive dissonance.
No one, I repeat, no one is crying over Jonathan loss almost 2 years after the election. What people have are deep regrets for being fooled, being swindled into voting for a fossilized dinosaur to manage a modern Ecosystem. That's the tragedy that people are grieving( or wailing) over.

As for Buhari's evils, let's start with his lack of patriotism and total unabashed contempt for the people of Nigeria.

In 1983 he committed treason against Nigeria by criminally mutinying, and stealing power by forcefully overthrowing a Democratic government.

He has never been held accountable for that treason.

There isn't a greater evil against one's nation than that.
so your hate over buhari dates back to a 1983 episode ? LORD HAVE MERCY shocked my chief na wa for you oooo lolzzz. see now you are proving the same point with everyone who hates buhari which is you guys dont know why you hate the man, you had to go back to over 30 years ago to pull out a reason why you hate the man ? [img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg#laughter?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody.

grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by plaetton: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
so your hate over buhari dates back to a 1983 episode ? LORD HAVE MERCY shocked my chief na wa for you oooo lolzzz. see now you are proving the same point with everyone who hates buhari which is you guys dont know why you hate the man, you had to go back to over 30 years ago to pull out a reason why you hate the man ? [img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg#laughter?vm=r&s=1[/img]
Sire,
We are having a conversation, are we not ?
I just thought I should start from number 1, his antecedents.

And please, stop using the word ' hate'.
Being harshly critical of someone who is mismanaging the Commonwealth of 180m Nigerians is not equivalent to hate.

Should I continue ?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
plaetton:

Sire,

Being harshly critical of someone who is mismanaging the Commonwealth of 180 Nigerians is not equivalent to hate.

Should I continue ?

should you continue ? shocked lawd ave mercy did he just say ' should i continue ' ? shocked you aint even started yet bro lolzzz. we aint dealing with a 30 year old case. the statute of limitation is over on that case. give me something fresh chief. and something that will move me grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by flamingREED(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
so you have concrete proof these herdsmen got their instructions from buhari ? can you provide this proof so i can peruse ? be much obliged wink

Haha.

Dyu really know the functions of the government?

grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
flamingREED:

Haha.

Dyu really know the functions of the government?

grin
the function of the government ? depends on which country you speak off. nigerian govt ? wink
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Whatever gives you hard ons dude. Knock yourself out. Ain't interested.
aiiiit bro. you tried. but you have no reason to hate that elder statesman buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
aiiiit bro. you tried. but you have no reason to hate that elder statesman buhari
K.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
plaetton:

Sire,

Being harshly critical of someone who is mismanaging the Commonwealth of 180 Nigerians is not equivalent to hate.

Should I continue ?

Bros, nor dey waste your precious time with that inconsequential tenderfoot.

Please sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
houstonia:

What do you think the right thing is, compensating sycophants? You're joking. They sold Nigeria thinking they could be friends with the north and get duely compensated at the end of the day. Oga she has said it all, you can ask the SE, they have had more experience in dealing with the north, “the north do not assimilate as the French” hence a non northerner remains a complete stranger for as long as it be. Let the rumors, battle, hating begin. People fail to realize that things will only get worse. As it stands this country can only expect the worst. Just being realistic. I don't see a happy ending
The world YOU live in is all about North vs South. Politics is politics; there must be disgruntled elements. Everybody can't be happy when the kingdom comes. Ask Jesus who I'm sure you follow.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by DeepSight(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
should you continue ? shocked lawd ave mercy did he just say ' should i continue ' ? shocked you aint even started yet bro lolzzz. we aint dealing with a 30 year old case. the statute of limitation is over on that case. give me something fresh chief. and something that will move me grin

You are very wrong in your attempt to dismiss the past and Buhari's antecedents. A people who do not know their history will eternally repeat the same mistakes. People learn and improve by taking on board the lessons of the past. If a man does not know where he is coming from, he can never know where he is going to.

The truth is that Buhari is an unmitigated disaster and every single Nigerian ought to be wholly ashamed to have him as President in 2016. Before I discuss the disasters of his present nepotistic and hypocritical dictatorship, let me put the past in context with an old post of mine to show you that in this matter, Plaetton is very right and you are very very wrong.

I reproduce below my response to Geist sometime ago on the subject of Buhari.

----------------

Geist:
Sir, I'm not sure how any reasonable economic development can be made in a state that has always suffered from political corruption and abuse of office. But that's by the way. I only wanted to know if you would have voted for GEJ instead of buhari( I respect your opinion on many things on this forum). Also there's no saying if Fela wouldn't have been more critical of the Jonathan administration than he was of the buhari administration.

You are entirely right on everything you have just said (except perhaps Fela - I doubt anything would have allowed him to tolerate the faintest scent of Buhari. . .)

And thereon let me be more.specific about my more private concerns on this matter.

1. I am completely against the idea of any former military ruler being voted president in this country. In this matter I am an extremist, I must admit. For me, it is the worst form of a peoples lack of historical perspective. I detest - and completely stand against the very idea that we should reach into the past to produce ex Military Presidents as our democratic leaders. A person who planned a military coup (or was the beneficiary of a military coup, depending on the way you see it) - should be in jail for treason in any proper country with proper perspective. This same should be more true for ANY leader who has by a coup or involvement in a coup truncated a constitutional democratic government.

Now, even where such is not the case, it beats all imagination to then permit such persons not only the luxury and entitlements accorded to former Heads of State, but to go further to permit them to even countenance the idea of contesting to become democratic president in this country.

As a consequence of this laxity and ambivalence on our part as a people, you recall that even IBB had the temerity to begin making noises in that direction - and people began to support him. You may also recall that Abacha attempted to make himself a civilian president, and in this same country people said there was no one else but him who could do the job. The truth of the matter is that if Abacha were still alive, he would be comfortably amongst the hallowed group of ex military Heads of State who have ruled this country as a cult. Further than that, he would be mooted as a future presidential candidate, just as has happened with Buhari.

The idea stinks to high heavens, not just in its brazen illegality and the way it tramples on history -( a history in which the actions of this despicable cult has caused millions of people their lives and untold suffering) - but also its barefaced immorality.

Only Nigeria can tolerate this sort of thing, I tell you. And even relish and celebrate it as positive "Change!"

2. I generally hardly vote in Nigerian elections for a number of reasons and I did'nt and would not vote in the last one. However for the reasons presented to you above I would have, if forced, have chosen a GEJ ahead of a Buhari any day anytime. In the same way I would have chosen him above any retired dictator no matter their promise to fight corruption or be stern. I simply believe none of them even have a right to consider being elected at all - particularly those involved in coups, and particularly any coup which truncated a civilian constitutional democracy such as occurred in 1983.

No matter how corrupt the Shagari government was, if there was no military intervention, democracy would have grown and institutions strengthened through the years. June 12 would not have happened, the dark Abacha years would not have happened, Our Democracy would be 33 years strong - with many lessons. It is not so bad that we had to start again - that often happens in life. But it is unthinkable that we, in so doing have little choice but the same military rulers. Nigeria.

----------------------

We can also further discuss the demerits of the present government, although it can be aptly summarized by stating the obvious: namely that the President is a stark illiterate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by plaetton: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Bros, nor dey waste your precious time with that inconsequential tenderfoot.

Please sad
Don't worry, pal.

He is my friend, my junior brother from an alternate universe, so to speak. grin

I am just performing a public service by flogging him with common sense from time to time.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by CriticalThought: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
I want to laugh but I won’t because when I warned a lot of people that PMB would be the wrong choice, they didn’t believe. GEJ wasn’t exactly the best president but he was not a member of the military boys cabal. He was going to be the president in recent history who had no strings on him if you know what I mean. Problem is he wasn’t bold enough to push the bad eggs away from him and shut down corruption completely.

As for PMB, he has failed to realize on time that democracy is a 2 edged sword. Those who got you to the top will eventually want something in return, this is politics and nothing is free. Jagaban and friends got PMB to the top and PMB believed his aura of WAI would put them at bay. This is not the military days and most top dogs in the party don’t fear him like before. Madam Aisha can be worried all she wants, but you cant play with dirt and expect not to be stained in the long run. There are bad eggs in Abuja and they will be there as long as APC is running the presidency.

If things continue the way they are, there is no reason for APC to put him on the ticket in 2019, absolutely no reason, if anything, the party should be planning ahead to figure out a far better candidate
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by plaetton: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:

Lol.

Statute Of limitations is over on treason ?
You gotta be kidding.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

Statute Of limitations is over on treason ?
You gotta be kidding.
brah the only thing that dont have statute of limitation is murder. everything else has statute of limitation wink
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Forwetinnah: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wale Tinubu's gal friend has spoken...hmmmnn!! Nothing for that thief Tinubu, i like the way he's being treated like the trash that he is
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Eshinkan: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
HoneyBee23:

grin if I blow you

Promises...promises...can't wait with those lovely lipsss... tongue tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by DaBullIT(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Funny thing is, the yeye woman is stylishly referring to Thiêfnubu in her wailing saga... These people sure messed Thiêfnubu up and are ready to bury him politically abs physically if he dares make and stewpid move... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Omeokachie: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
More southerners to make way for northerners to take over.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by adconline(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
because GMB is a con artist. He conned his way to Aso Rock. Remember he told us that there would be no office of the First Lady and that you would have no official role in his govt. Now you're traveling everywhere as the First Lady and respresenting the govt.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by blazer234: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Igolasko:
It is not news that your husband said he could not even purchase Apc nomination ticket .Neither is a news that his campaign funds were back rolled by aligned politicians of hidden interest.
Nigeria politics is based on performance and patronage.Your husband had this in mind to allow his sponsored party members to have a
field day in selecting those to work with him .
Now that he had given them chance to compensate them for financing his coming to power he can see how they have failed him.
Non performance as a result of this is never an excuse to the populists.He has the power to terminate and appoint those he feels would deliver.Advice him to concentrate in the four years he has now to work for betterment of Nigeria.Not minding stepping on toes.
His performance would speak for him .Even if is not willing to run in 2019. Nigeria would beg him to be back ,if and only if he makes use of the running term he has now .Remind him is there to serve Nigera and not to serve few or ethnical region and be starving Nigeria. He should live by examples.

Buhari only has about 2 years and not 4 years.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by prettycat: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
BETRAY!do u just use this word becus every one does?

Oluwabusobomi:

So they are now ur brother? After betraying them?? Oyo is ur case!
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by tinsel: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Funny thing is, the yeye woman is stylishly referring to Thiêfnubu in her wailing saga... These people sure messed Thiêfnubu up and are ready to bury him politically abs physically if he dares make and stewpid move... grin cheesy grin cheesy
can't you read and understand. The woman is on the side of TINUBU.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Adla2u24(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why wont Buhari be surrounded by the wrong people? They say when you don't plan, then you plan to fail. For years Buhari aspired to be Nigeria President without sparing a thought for what he will do in government, how he will do it and those he will use to do it. Instead, he was busy planning what he will do if he lost. And now, those that put him in power and the millions who voted for have become the greatest casualty of his GOVERNMENT WITHOUT PLAN!
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by CioAngels(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
The strangers are aisha's in-laws in aso rock.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by CioAngels(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
The strangers are aisha's in-laws in aso rock caging buhari.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by DabuIIIT: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Aisha have not had sex with buhari for two years now. Her comment should tell you more

ha far,nwanem? That guy,naijaboy756, dey mistake me for that afonja grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by DabuIIIT: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) / Nigeria: Govt Confirms Arrest Of Ekweremadu's Attackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.