Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial (61770 Views)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Islie: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Many people ran in different directions in Warri, Delta State yesterday when a young girl of about 15 years presumed to have died suddenly woke up as she was about to be interred at the Warri Cemetery.

The girl, whose name could not be ascertained at press time, was said to have died about 5a.m. yesterday and was wrapped in a mat and placed on top of the soak away at Warri Motor Park. Sources told our correspondent that the girl suspected to be pregnant, allegedly took concoction and went into deep sleep which ostensibly made people to suspect she might have given up the ghost.

It was learnt that sympathisers made up mostly of youths saw her completely naked and presumed that she had died, wrapped her in mat and headed for the cemetery.

“When we got to the cemetery, the workers there dug the grave for her burial. As the remains were laid into the grave and they were about covering it with sand, the deceased sneezed and jumped out of the grave and started shouting,” said a witness. Consequently, there was pandemonium within and outside the cemetery as scores of people thronged the cemetery to catch a glimpse of the ‘resurrected’ girl.

Sources, however, told our correspondent that the girl was immediately rushed to Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Effurun, near Warri for spiritual cleansing. Attempt by policemen near the cemetery to take the girl to the station was rebuffed by sympathisers who insisted that the matter did not concern the police. They said it was a spiritual issue.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/teenage-girl-resurrects-interment/

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by makelove2m(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2016
who gave the little girl belle naaaaaaaah?, pictures pls

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by searay(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2016
The girl was not dead in the first place. Nigerians should be more civilized than this. Who confirmed the girl dead?

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Firefire(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2016
APC again?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by ChappyChase: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by dew1: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Spiritual issue....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Dshocker(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Funny...Maybe heaven and hell rejected her,so she has no choice but to return to fulfill her life calling,cos God has already programmed our life duration on earth.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by DevGuru: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Pinshure please... or ADONBILIVIT

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Ololanla: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Na wao...
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by dayleke: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Maybe she wasn't dead fa?......

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Edwardhead(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
dis can never happen in india, they woulda burn the hell out of her be'ore she wake up from her deep sleep, stupid sleeping girl grin grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
15yrs pregnant?

This is why it's always good for doctors to confirm if someone is dead, Someone that has stopped breathing doesn't automatically mean he/she is dead.

That's why I'm scared of Muslims pratice of burying immediately you stop breathing grin grin

She should be taken to a healthcare centre not a Church cool

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by yeyeboi(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
angry this country sef ehnn embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by soberdrunk(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Nigerians sha!!! The first place their mypoic minds thought was right to take someone that recovered from 'drug abuse' is a church? angry angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Omg i don't wanna imagine myself there grin just imagine a dead body raising up choi even bolt can't be faster than me in this scenario

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by ayodeji247: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
picture please and stop giving us fake news angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by veekid(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Warri no dey carry last tru tru

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by TerrorSquad147: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Pinshure or.....
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by kennyblaze007(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Lol...

Warri no dey carry last except on NPFL...

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Daniel058(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Lolz ndi mmuo reject the poor girl.. E be like say na Buhari cause am o! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by jaywise(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
pishure or... ;Dpishure or...
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Rilwayne001: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Peeksshorr, where is peekshor'?
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by DLondonboiy: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Give the lord a big handddd....

She was dead....

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by dhardline(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
What in the world is wrong with Nigerians? angry angry

Instead of taking her to a hospital to check her vitals to make sure she doesn't relapse, she's

taken to a church for cleansing! Cleansing from what exactly?

Don't get me wrong am a true believer of Christ Jesus but this right here is just wrong.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by ayodeji247: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Firefire:
APC again?
which one is apc again after all this is not politics hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by ifeanyiso(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
so people will just see a pregnant naked small girl lying on the road and they will rush and rap her with mat then start carrying her straight to the cemetery to carry out burial
what kind of News is this? I am not understanding

16 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by escober90(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Story for the gods....End time resurrection

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by queencalipso(f): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
No pictures?
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by fulfillment2020(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Which doctor examined and confirmed her dead before those idiots headed to the cemetery? So anybody in coma is dead right, illiteracy na disease.

5 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by stinggy(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
It was learnt that sympathisers made up mostly of youths saw her completely Unclad and presumed that she had died, wrapped her in mat and headed for the cemetery.
Apparently she wasn't dead, she only passed out.
Only God knows how many people have been hastily buried in this country before proper medical evaluation.

14 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by freya8(f): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided is this a joke or sth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.