Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial (61776 Views)

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by kinibigdeal(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
This things will never happen under GEJ
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lie coz I doubt they Wil just bury her like that without confirming dead or even try in to contact d family... Finding traffic news. Bloggers tho.. smh
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by lozanni(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:
The girl was not dead in the first place. Nigerians should be more civilized than this. Who confirmed the girl dead?

I wonder ohh.
A,Doctor should always be called first to ascertain that a person is truly dead or in deep coma.
This is important to avoid burying a person alive in error.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by aalangel(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:
The girl was not dead in the first place. Nigerians should be more civilized than this. Who confirmed the girl dead?

That's what they do, even here in Lagos. They'll just cover an accident victim, pronounce the person dead, without rushing the person to the hospital. It's so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Bestow7: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dshocker:
Funny...Maybe heaven and hell rejected her,so she has no choice but to return to fulfill her life calling,cos God has already programmed our life duration on earth.
Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Fidelismaria: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
cry

OH GOD

Y WAS I BORN INTO DIS CENTURY

HEN JESUS WHY NA

I WOULD AV PREFER THE 26TH CENTURY

NOT DIS STUPID BLACKMAN 21ST CENTURY

IMAGINE
SUMBDY PASSED OUT USING DRUG
D NEXT TIN DAT CAME TO DERE STUPID MIND IS BURIAL

KAI

BLACK MAN NA MUMU

CORRECT CONFIRM MUMU

SHE CON WAKE AGAIN NA CHURCH DEM CARRY AM GO

BLACK MAN STUPIDITY IS EMBEDDED IN DERE DNA

I TIRE OOOOO
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Glory be to GOD
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by AlanSugar(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:

You go ask the useless blogger who de find garri for this harsh economic scenario. First, find a picture, then add a story, that's their modus but in this case, no need for pinshur.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by chiraqDemon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na d issue of spiritual cleansing de funny me
Naija ppl eh...instead to carry d girl go hospital make them evaluate her psych cos that typa event can be psychologically and emotuonally scarring
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
15yrs pregnant?

This is why it's always good for doctors to confirm if someone is dead, Someone that has stopped breathing doesn't automatically mean he/she is dead.

That's why I'm scared of Muslims pratice of burying immediately you stop breathing grin grin

She should be taken to a healthcare centre not a Church cool

Muslims don't just bury people. It is expected that you CONFIRM the death of the person before burial. Those who do not follow this are on their own. I am sure many have died from the suffocation of being buried alive. A painful way to die.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by BeauHomme: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sometimes I just wonder how many loved ones we've hastily buried thinking they were dead. How many more we've put in the morgue thinking they were dead, not knowing it was just a coma.

...and we end up killing them a second time, which unfortunately is the final
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by otokx(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:

Its unfortunate really, really unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

I doubt this bro I grew up in the North... Tho Yoruba Muslims might act differently

It doesn't necessarily have to be immediately but it shouldn't as well be more than 3 days.
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by tomquest: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
Imagine how many Nigerians who might has been buried alive simply because some people just love to dig the earth while the rest of them enjoy funerals...

A lot of people can't simply use their coconut heads to ASK A DOCTOR TO CONFIRM DEATH.

... No wonder the black race is still in the Stone Age. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by chukkyAlex(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Fidelismaria:
cry

OH GOD

Y WAS I BORN INTO DIS CENTURY

HEN JESUS WHY NA

I WOULD AV PREFER THE 26TH CENTURY

NOT DIS STUPID BLACKMAN 21ST CENTURY

IMAGINE

SUMBDY PASSED OUT USING DRUG

D NEXT TIN DAT CAME TO DERE STUPID MIND IS BURIAL

KAI

BLACK MAN NA MUMU

CORRECT CONFIRM MUMU

SHE CON WAKE AGAIN NA CHURCH DEM CARRY AM GO

BLACK MAN STUPIDITY IS EMBEDDED IN DERE DNA

I TIRE OOOOO
sorry but u re not funny.....
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Fidelismaria: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
chukkyAlex:
sorry but u re not funny.....

see anoda MUMU

if I wanted to crack joke I would av gone to d joke section

I only stated my state of mind at DAT particular moment

yet ere u re saying nonsense
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by musa7m(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
SamuelAnyawu:
15yrs pregnant?

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Collins9156(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:

Good question.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by searay(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
ELPablochapo:

Even in the time of Pontius Pirate, your type existed in the person of Thomas grin grin grin
I only ask a question Boss
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by amagugm: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
This story just sounds cooked up. You see girl lay unclad, you carry her put on septic tank, cover her with mat. Next, ypu carry her to cemetery, dug grave, put her in and then start to cover her with soil. Haba! No effort to know who she is and who she has. If not known, no effort to invitr the police to handle her thereon. Suddenly she sneezed, jumped up and everybody took to their heels. Suddenly the police appeared and demanded to take the girl away and the people repelled the police. The girl is taken for spiritual healing. Naija, I hail. And to think of it, many people here believe the story. Like say people no de use their mind reason .
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by akumzzy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Picture plzzz
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by aanexplus(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
Warri and church. You know the picture
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by kunletexs: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
come my country people!
wetin concern police for the case. they want interview her, jail her or make sure she is actually dead

make una tell police say na wetin they call them for be dat
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Wryhder: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
searay:

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by FTScores: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
ayodeji247:
picture please and stop giving us fake news angry angry

[size=28pt]New Telegraph and fake news......[Jacob Zuma photo][/size]
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by brightology3: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Firefire:
APC again?
hahahahahahaaha
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Dikachi080(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Edwardhead:
dis can never happen in india, they woulda burn the hell out of her be'ore she wake up from her deep sleep, stupid sleeping girl grin grin grin
grin
Edwardhead:
dis can never happen in india, they woulda burn the hell out of her be'ore she wake up from her deep sleep, stupid sleeping girl grin grin grin
you are funny
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by Caseless: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
15yrs pregnant?

This is why it's always good for doctors to confirm if someone is dead, Someone that has stopped breathing doesn't automatically mean he/she is dead.

That's why I'm scared of Muslims pratice of burying immediately you stop breathing grin grin

Christian corpse that are kept for months, sometimes years, how many of them have resurrected? If you're not dead and your days not over , what happened to this girl would happen. But if you're dead, nothing can change that. In fact, if it's a deep sleep that will be mistaken for death and one will be buried before they realize and this will cause one's death in actual sense, it will happen. Quit that notion!
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by makelove2m(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dshocker:

I think APC is responsible for the pregnancy grin

una no go kill me.................................................. grin
Re: Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial by bennymark(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Nawa oooo, she has been born again, sorry born a twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Bride Slumped And Dies On Wedding Day In Ogbomoso (photos) / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.