Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Don't Exist Now But Live - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Exist Now But Live (622 Views)

10 Countries That No Longer Exist In The World / Do You Work In Victoria Island But Live In Ikorodu? / Home Training: Does It Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Exist Now But Live by ariesbull: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2016
This is the life that most of us want and that is what I call living to survive… you just want to get the best for yourself and that’s it (and maybe hand your friends some few cash).. Giving gifts to orphanages, food stuff and all those necessities doesn’t make you an active, because those orphanages will finish that food and look to another benefactor for more and you will be forgotten.. You didn’t think of providing what will impact them in the long run.
The passive only sees his own problems, how to make himself great, make life worth living for himself, he does not see the world, so he will do anything to get a better life, than try to change the world around him.

Thats how it is in Nigeria, we see lack of social amenities and unemployment as what we each want and that is the number one criteria before we elect a candidate into power, we don’t look for intellect, we look for Governors who promise to make 100 millionaires in a state of 3 million people in 4 years (just 100 in 4 years.. what MTN does in 1 month who wants to be a millionaire promos)

Lets talk about Mark Zuckerberg…
He enjoyed developing computer programs, especially communication tools and games
he built a software program he called “ZuckNet” that allowed all the computers between the house and dental office to communicate with each other.
all these he did in his early years and in the end he created facebook which was to allow users communicate with each other irrespective of location or whatever… Now he wasn’t looking for a job at Shell or Chevron, he wasn’t doing what many Nigerian entrepreneurs are doing, which is creating a business just to get profit (big amounts of it) Instead he saw the bigger picture, with an unlimited view and he saw how he could connect and impact billions of people in the whole wide world and that is what he did and today he is ranking as the 5th richest man in the world.

The passive (those who live to survive) one thing about them is that when they make it, they still don’t impact on anyone, even their friends, their friends wish to be like them and not impact the world as they have done. Olamide is a perfect example of this…
He does not impact for a positive change, because he only sees what is around him and not the 1 billion people in Africa he can impact, it’s all about improving his music, creating his brand and not about impacting Nigerians for a positive change.
For example

Beyonce has a song titled “I was here” I implore you to listen to this music and tell me if It does impact you to make a change.
Because the passives look at themselves in the mirror and see only....https://etimesafrica./2016/10/12/why-you-must-live-and-not-exist/
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by Newbeginnings(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
You seriously copied my article....

I am impressed that I my articles are so important and are worthy of being copied
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by Newbeginnings(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Also I would love for you to join the active community ... simply follow me for more upcoming posts... so that you can copy and share to the world

and one thing is that... My articles are created with a reality.. a way of thinking and a perception that belongs to me.... If you can't recreate my perception... then surely you wouldn't be able to go far with copying my articles

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by Newbeginnings(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2016
The title of the Article should be stop Struggling to Survive, But struggle to Exist
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by ariesbull: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Newbeginnings:
You seriously copied my article....

I am impressed that I my articles are so important and are worthy of being copied

AND YOUR NAME NEW BEGINNING WAS GIVEN TO IT....THAT IS PROFESSIONALISM. THEY DID NOT TAKE THE CREDIT BUT STILL GAVE YOU THE CREDIT. YOU HAVE FLAIR FOR WRITING.

I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD USE MORE OF A REAL NAME THAN THIS NEW BEGINNING THING
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by ariesbull: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2016
I love your writing style, can you do more of content developement for us ?

But with a real name bro

Newbeginnings:
Also I would love for you to join the active community ... simply follow me for more upcoming posts... so that you can copy and share to the world

and one thing is that... My articles are created with a reality.. a way of thinking and a perception that belongs to me.... If you can't recreate my perception... then surely you wouldn't be able to go far with copying my articles

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by Newbeginnings(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
ariesbull:
I love your writing style, can you do more of content development for us ?

But with a real name bro

My Name is Newsphases

and if by content development you mean write articles on inspiration for you then contact me by mail hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by Newbeginnings(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
and its the other way round

Stop Living

Start Existing
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by ariesbull: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Sent you an email
Newbeginnings:

My Name is Newsphases

and if by content development you mean write articles on inspiration for you then contact me by mail hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by Newbeginnings(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2016
ariesbull:
Sent you an email

I didn't see it.. here is the mail hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Don't Exist Now But Live by Janeyinspires(f): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
I was here......
The bottom line is this: Make POSITIVE impact.Let your presence here build,heal and make people better. You have only one life,make it happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi's Twin Grandsons / Up For Grab!!! / Nigerian Man With 86 Wives, Dies At 93 (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.