Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? (21879 Views)

My Experience With Scammer, Gracewill N. Etabhi (recharge Card Dealer)- Pics / Become A Recharge Card Dealer Today! / Recharge Card Dealer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by ola80(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2009
Hi Nairalander,
How does one become a recharge card dealer? How much will it cost? I heard that printing of recharge cards is not lucrative. How about registering with either Glo, MTN, Zain and others? Is this not too capital intensive? What are their requirements and how much will it likely cost? Anybody with useful ideas should let us know. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by kunleyf: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
You have the opportunity now to register under MTN VTU.

If you are interested email kunleyf@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by drosy(f): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2009
Faxout Business Proposal

What is Faxout?
Faxout is a fax over Internet Protocol service that is built to accept any type of document and send the document to any functional fax number worldwide. Received fax is sent to user email. No payment is made to receive unlimited faxes. Fax numbers are distributed free of charge.

How it works
The Faxout scratch card is used to send faxes from the internet. This is a very lucrative venture as Faxout services is an untapped business in Nigeria.

Faxout has 3 types

1. Leased line with 70 pieces of Faxout scratch card at N700 each. Start Up Cost N50,000
2. Leased line with 1000 pieces of Faxout scratch cards at N600 each. Start Up Cost N600, 000.
3. Dedicated and non-leased Fax line plus unlimited scratch cards. Equipment and setup Cost N760,000

Benefit

There is a minimum of 30% profit from investing in leased fax line business which includes Faxout scratch card printing and marketing. There is more than 70% profit from using a dedicated non-lease fax line for business which includes generating, printing and marketing Faxout scratch cards. More than ten Million (10,000,000) Faxout scratch cards are expected to be sold within one year.

Requirements

You can start your fax business without costly fax equipment, by using a leased line which cost from N50, 000.
The basic requirement for a new investor is N50, 000 only.
Advanced fax services will require that you must have dedicated fax equipment which costs N760, 000.

For more information: drosy85@yahoo.com or call 07080773792
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by insurnaija: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2010
text me in interested 08033979394
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by maxconcept: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
@ola80, regarding ur question on how to become a recharge card dealer,i have the manual of how to go about it if u are interested e-mail me tru maxconcept06@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by Nairaplus(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2011
The simple truth is that you cannot be certified a dealer. Do not ask me why. What is important is that you can register with any of them as a sub-dealer. You need at least N3million to comfortably start a full sub-dealership outfit dealing in all the GSM recharge cards.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by legalwealth(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2012
No need to bother yourself much but just read my guide here
www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge and you are set and good to go.
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by supergist1(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2018
With the development of the world comes mobile phones and since then mobile phones have become an integral part of our lives. Even though a fairly recent technology in Nigeria, it has attained a mind blowing level of penetration among Nigerians. Since mobile phones came to Nigeria in the early 2000s the acceptance level has skyrocketed. Now phones is so common now that everyone can boast of a phone or may be two phones. what fuels these phones? the answer is simple! Recharge Cards!. Recharge card is an essential requirement especially if you wish to carry out any meaningful activity with your mobile phone.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/become-recharge-card-distributor-nigeria/
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by korastoblog: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
How To Become A Recharge Card Distributor In Nigeria

With the development of the world comes mobile phones and since then mobile phones have become an integral part of our lives. Even though a fairly recent technology in Nigeria, it has attained a mind blowing level of penetration
http://www.supergist.com.ng/become-recharge-card-distributor-nigeria/
Re: How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? by konews: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2019
With the development of the world comes mobile phones and since then mobile phones have become an integral part of our lives. Even though a fairly recent technology in Nigeria, it has attained a mind blowing level of penetration among Nigerians. Since mobile phones came to Nigeria in the early 2000s the acceptance level has skyrocketed. Now phones is so common now that everyone can boast of a phone or may be two phones. what fuels these phones? the answer is simple! Recharge Cards!. Recharge card is an essential requirement especially if you wish to carry out any meaningful activity with your mobile phone.
http://www.konews.com.ng/how-to-become-a-recharge-card-distributor-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

CBN Fines UBA, Access Bank, Stanbic IBTC ₦100m For Hiding Crypto Deals / Lg, Hisense & Nexus Showroom {A Great pl to get your home & business appliances} / Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.