Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) (40457 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Bants(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Theoritical:
Lolz' are u a cannibal?

Have you ever been a King
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by kman3000(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
Juju everywhere. Even in these Modern times
I hereby spread my bumbum and pupu on ur head

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
Juju everywhere. Even in these Modern times
You go fear Benin juju. So many witches and wizards on the prowl... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by elkon(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
afonja, I am not surprised, smh, go and bury your heads in shame, I know it was the likes of you that were insisting that the crown prince must come to ille ife before his coronation, eye service backstabbing afonja trying to claim supremacy by editing history to in favor of afonja just to claim sophisticashit
grin hmmm babe don't cry..

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Amberon: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
God bless you. I wanted to give a very fatal reply until i saw your comment. Thanks.
NOBODYY:

What exactly is your problem with Christianity? why not restrict your delusion to religious section??
On every thread you keep throwing subtle innuendos to people's faith in the name of "sarcasm".. and you get cheered on by "likes" from your fellow deluded folks..
Don't you have a life out side NL and religious matters?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Great Benin kingdom,rich in culture.
Proudly Bsideboii!!!
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by emmydollars4life(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
we are watching
Did you notice any hair style there in the picture since u are watching.
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by kman3000(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lilimax:

You go fear Benin juju. So many witches and wizards on the prowl... embarassed
I feel like pupuying on ur head, empty skull
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Onegai(f): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
I wish I could attend this.
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Theoritical:
how lost art thou
tufiakwa
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

As fetish as drinking the blood and eating the flesh of a dead Jew, who never existed, under the guise of "holy communion"

undecided
Jesus neve existed??, atheist can be funny I believe u re an uneducated atheist.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

As fetish as drinking the blood and eating the flesh of a dead Jew, who never existed, under the guise of "holy communion"

undecided
Jesus never existed??, atheist can be funny I believe u re an uneducated atheist.
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by felixomor: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
NOBODYY:

What exactly is your problem with Christianity? why not restrict your delusion to religious section??
On every thread you keep throwing subtle innuendos to people's faith in the name of "sarcasm".. and you get cheered on by "likes" from your fellow deluded folks..
Don't you have a life out side NL and religious matters?

The guy thinks and acts like a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
ovadozes:

Jesus never existed??, atheist can be funny I believe u re an uneducated atheist.

Prove me wrong and provide proof that Jesus existed aside from the bible.

I am waiting undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by felixomor: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Right after you restrict your incompetent god to your imagination.

If you are tired of my posts pray to your god that I stop or do you doubt the efficacy of your prayers?

You can even start fasting today for the next 40 days. If your god exists it should answer you. Otherwise we can conclude it is incompetent

You are not on Zeus again?
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Prove me wrong and provide proof that Jesus existed aside from the bible.

I am waiting undecided
If I give u schorlaly article will you read??
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by naijaboy756: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
kman3000:
I hereby spread my bumbum and pupu on ur head
I return all to u nd urs
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
NOBODYY:

Yea God is incompetent...if that will give you multiple orgasm there you have it...

Yeah, I just came

and it felt good. Thanks cheesy

There should be a limit to everything... No matter how hard you try,people can't change their religious belief just because you don't believe in what they believe in..That's the truth..

I will take this serious when I see you saying the same thing about Christians who go around knocking the doors of "unbelievers" and telling them that they should accept their god or risk going to hell. Or the Christians who shout at the top of their voices in my hood shouting "fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! fire! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! " in the middle of the night so we can't sleep or the preachers in the bus warning us that "end times" are coming or the Christians who abuse little children because they suspect them to be witches.

The list is long. Start from here undecided

All these derogatory hints you keep posting about peoples believe...how does it make you a better human? How does it make you a better person than the people you're criticizing??

I can't remember trying to be better than anyone

The way you spam everywhere with hatred for people's religion is irritating..

Sue me undecided

Did you even see me mention that I'm a christian? Smh pitifully

You sound like someone that believes in imaginary things enough to want to stand in and defend it. That is pitiful

smiley

1 Like

Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
witsel4:
mr man keep shut
Which one is dead man that never existed.
If you must defend your tradition, does it call for lunacy, please be descent

Show me the decency in your post undecided
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
ovadozes:

If I give u schorlaly article will you read??

Sure smiley
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
felixomor:

You are not on Zeus again?

You still do not understand what I meant? cheesy
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Sure smiley
Before I continue. Do u believe that Albert Einstein, Pluto, Socrates, Archimedes and the rest ever existed??
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
ovadozes:

Before I continue. Do u believe that Albert Einstein, Pluto, Socrates, Archimedes and the rest ever existed??

These people have pictures, writings, sculptures to their name so, yes they existed. I do not need to believe because there is proof they existed.

Are you going to come up with a picture of Jesus? undecided
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by kman3000(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
I return all to u nd urs
keep quiet, I am still pupuying on ur head, don't talk pupu might enter ur mouth
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

These people have pictures, writings, sculptures to their name so, yes they existed. I do not need to believe because there is proof they existed.

Are you going to come up with a picture of Jesus? undecided
Fair enough, you believe because of their sculptures and pictures which u saw, not that u really saw them.
Pls read the works of Robert Hutchinson
And also check out this page https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/704303/The-archaeological-proof-that-Jesus-Christ-DID-exist
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
nwasinachi:
good for him . hope heads will not roll?

I love the binis. Even when they remove the head you will never find the body.
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
ovadozes:

Fair enough, you believe because of their sculptures and pictures which u saw, not that u really saw them.
And also check out this page https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/704303/The-archaeological-proof-that-Jesus-Christ-DID-exist

Lol. What about the picture of Jesus?
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by hahn(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
ovadozes:

Read this too www.nairaland.com/3206708/reasons-scholars-know-jesus-christ

First to finish
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Lol. What about the picture of Jesus?
I don't have problems with atheist but being an ignorant one is really bad.
Let me give you this excerpt from the book by John D. Morris, Ph.D.
Skeptics have often pointed out that no archaeological evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ has been discovered. And they are correct, at least perhaps up until the present. A recent incredible discovery may put to rest that criticism.

A secondary issue must first be considered. Is it reasonable to expect such artifacts or inscriptions? After all, the man Jesus was not a prominent governmental leader. He was essentially an itinerant preacher, with few possessions, and eventually suffered the death of a common outlaw. Would the Romans have recorded His life or death with an inscription or statue? Certainly not.

Actually, Jewish archaeological evidence of the entire period is rather sparse. There are the remains of large and extensive Roman cities, and adequate inscriptions of leaders, including Herod, Pilate and Festus. There are also influential Jews such as Caiaphas, but almost nothing can be found recording the lives of ordinary individuals. And remember that in A.D. 70 Jerusalem was totally destroyed by Titus. What may still exist is buried under the thriving modern city. Certainly the odds are against an artifact's survival.

The scarcity of archaeological artifacts can be contrasted, however, with the wealth of historical evidence for Christ. Soon the apostles had written letters detailing Christ's life and teachings, to be followed by the writings of Paul all widely copied and circulated, within the lifetime of eyewitnesses. The Roman historian Josephus mentioned Christ several times while relating noteworthy civic events, including the execution of one named "James, the brother of Jesus who was called the Christ/Messiah" referring evidently to Jesus' brother James, leader of the early church and author of the New Testament book bearing his name.

The new artifact is an ossuary, a medium-sized box in which human bones were placed for permanent burial after the flesh had all decayed away. This practice was employed for only a brief period of time from about B.C. 20 to A.D. 70. The box is made of a soft, chalky, limestone, common to the area. The contents have long since vanished.

Most remarkably, an inscription has been etched into the side which reads, "James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus" in the Aramaic script of the time. Careful studies, including scrutiny under a scanning electron microscope show the inscription to be genuine. The patina, or oxidized surface equally covers both box and the interior of the etched letters. The recognized expert on such matters, Dr. Andre Lemaire, concludes: "I am pleased to report that in my judgment it is genuinely ancient and not a fake."
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olukokosir:
Fetish all d way... Wen ll dz pple embrace xtianity or islam

Or can't dey also fast for 7days as a sign of coronation

My tot doe
tradition is tradition and it has been in existence before the white brainwashed us with Christianity.is it not the same bible that says give Caesar what belongs to Caesar?.
Re: Prince Eheneden Erediauwa Moves To Uzama Palace For Coronation Ritual (Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
kodded:
do you know how many innocent people will die because of this dirty coronation ? undecided
do you know how many persons will be employed indirectly (seasonal employment). those guys have made up their mind so let them be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Seen "Toasting" A Girl And Collecting Her Number (pic/video) / Rolls-Royce Of The Oba Of Benin, Oba Ewuare II (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.