Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,408 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pla What Are The Career Opportunities For A Person Who Studied... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pla What Are The Career Opportunities For A Person Who Studied... (583 Views)

Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) / Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pla What Are The Career Opportunities For A Person Who Studied... by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2016
what are the career opportunities for a persob who studied history and international studies?

pls i need answers
Re: Pla What Are The Career Opportunities For A Person Who Studied... by senrino(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Okie.. First of all, currently in our dear country what you studied in school wldnt determine wia you work. Cuz I have seen graduate of English in banks, fishery in banks, law in other sectors.

Now, history is the mother of all courses as you wld b taught in ur 100level. I have seen historians in so many firms and dey are doing very well.

Den the other aspect would be bin a diplomat.. Wsh is the drm of all history and international studies..
Re: Pla What Are The Career Opportunities For A Person Who Studied... by IDEALCASH(m): 3:32am On Oct 19, 2016
A comprehensive answer can be found here

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As Our Reseller from Abroad (If you are outside Nigeria) / SCHOLARSHIP - The European University Of Lefke, Turkey / Please Advice Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.