Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff (19230 Views)

Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers / NUPENG Suspends Strike, Work Resumes At Total Blending plant / NCAA Suspends 5 Pilots For Testing Positive To Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by sanpipita(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Afisbobo:
It seems every1 here as forgotten been GAY is a criminal offence that attract 14yrs in prisonment. And some pple dey call am personal life.
They may be so convince hez gay but una knw na most times na suspect we dey suspect gays them dey hard to catch IN THE ACT.
I no just kny why buhari and DSS dey disturb judges, the money 4 dier house no be their personal life ni. Mtcheeeeew, I hiss to d gods embarassedIt seems every1 here as forgotten been GAY is a criminal offence that attract 14yrs in prisonment. And some pple dey call am personal life.
They may be so convince hez gay but una knw na most times na suspect we dey suspect gays them dey hard to catch IN THE ACT.
I no just kny why buhari and DSS dey disturb judges, the money 4 dier house no be their personal life ni. Mtcheeeeew, I hiss to d gods

Gay is a criminal offence but we see ppl like bobrisky and denerele parading about, are these laws only meant for the poor, its unfair to term someone without any proper prove.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by misscall247: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
schumastic:

seriously is too bad how we treat the LGBT group by denying them of their rights, just because we are straight people.
Yes bro......we r whom we are by d grace of God.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by ted1741: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bros, granted that the mgt treated you unfairly, however, you are gay, pure and simple. You never denied the allegation instead, declined invitation from one of your female bosses for a free Bleep to prove your heterosexual and don't have female friends to drag to mgt to prove you are not gay. Common, in Nig with the most female population looking for men and you couldn't find one to go with you to show you are straight. Instead you cried, for what. I can read your body language from your writeup and it smells gayish, very gayish bros. What you do with your life should be very private, unfortunately, Nig is legislatively and culturally anti-gay and your gayish walks, body gestures particularly the female soft hand swings in the air, ass gyrations and soft voice is probably too creepy for their customers. Otherwise, how did they even think you are gay, am sure not every staff is accused of the same gayish manerism.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Richy4(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
lemonys:
But we are in Nigeria. Ant we?

Yes u are
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Handsomecole(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
After all said, he didn't confirm whether he is "gay" or not, so he remains a suspect. Maybe he dresses or talks like one or even does make up. being gay is the most useless, hopeless and evil venture in this word. If I'm to have my way all "Gay" should be hung on a stake.
RiversWatchDog:

http://riverswatchdog..com/2016/10/port-harcourt-hotel-allegedly-suspends.html

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Jacko1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Andrew you sack urself

Next time if ur asked are r u gay shout lik dat black man

Hell no to the no no no
Hell no to the no no no
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
That's how they should be treated

Those people are disgusting

Let's just make everybody in this world gay and let's see what happens to human race in the next 80 years, humanity will go into extinction

*Spits
I've got your back brother .
They better do their gay thing on the social media cos if dem show for my area ..
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Handsomecole:
After all said, he didn't confirm whether he is "gay" or not, so he remains a suspect. Maybe he dresses or talks like one or even does make up. being gay is the most useless, hopeless and evil venture in this word. If I'm to have my way all "Gay" should be hung on a stake.
grin Brother , your head de there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by MarieSucre(f): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bolustic:

If truly you are not gay, then your arrogance/naivety has just cost you your job, in this era of recession where employers are looking for every means to prune down their work force, one has to be careful.
If you truly have a girlfriend, what happened to you showing them the pictures both of you took together or AT WORSE, some of your chats, just save your job? Even if you do not have one, you've to convincingly explain to them. You got angry with your employer? Iranu!
You claim it's your private life but when you want to take absence leave to attend to some pressing family issue(s), it's no more private abi?

So if it were a religious hotel, they would ask him to provide his marriage certificate if not he is a fornicator se?
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
schumastic:

seriously is too bad how we treat the LGBT group by denying them of their rights, just because we are straight people.
Have you ever taken a second to reflect of what life would look like after death ? Were your parents gay ?
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
oglalasioux:
Gays didn't make themselves gay. Nature did. It's wrong to discriminate against people with disorders.
which nature ? Nna ka mmadu nukwa ihe o ! How does nature make someone gay ? Saying nature makes someone gay is like saying that God created them gays .
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Ranchhoddas: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Audray:
Backward Country.Backward people. undecided
No vex!
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Ranchhoddas: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:
He has done nothing wrong
I hate the way some people think
Largely influenced by religion
Even if he is actually gay, he has been doing his job with dedication for two years
Probably even better than some of the other so called religious workers
You must find a way to make it about religion. You are Anti-Theist!
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by schumastic(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Have you ever taken a second to reflect of what life would look like after death ? Were your parents gay ?

have you ever take time to research on gender ''dysphoria''? if you haven't please do..

here is a link as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3184776/Transgender-Jazz-Jennings-knew-girl-born-boy-s-body.html

i won't say am in support of it but all am saying is they should not deny them of the same rights we straight people have.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Ranchhoddas: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
lemonys:
Go give am ur yash make e scata AGBA
hahahahahahaha...
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You must find a way to make it about religion. You are Anti-Theist!
That's funny, considering I am a form of a theist myself - an agnostic deist. Please sir, apart from religious values instilled in our culture, what other reason do people have for unwarranted hatred towards gay people? Please enlighten me.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by oglalasioux(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
which nature ? Nna ka mmadu nukwa ihe o ! How does nature make someone gay ? Saying nature makes someone gay is like saying that God created them gays .

So who created them, the devil? We must remove 'God' in the religious sense for mankind to develop. If a man desires his fellow man sexually it means one thing; the man's hormones are more of feminine hormones. Who made them that way? Nature. But if we must cling to the god/satan ideology to explain why some things are the way they are we'll never find the solutions and that's the basis of the black man's backwardness.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Ranchhoddas: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:

That's funny, considering I am a form of a theist myself - an agnostic deist. Please sir, apart from religious values instilled in our culture, what other reason do people have for unwarranted hatred towards gay people? Please enlighten me.
It's unnatural. If it weren't, majority of the world's population would not be appalled it. A lot of atheists and other skeptics alike cannot stand it, but because they don't want to be seen as intolerant like the religious people they love to deride, the tend to go with the politically correct opinion.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
schumastic:

have you ever take time to research on gender ''dysphoria''? if you haven't please do..

here is a link as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-3184776/Transgender-Jazz-Jennings-knew-girl-born-boy-s-body.html

i won't say am in support of it but all am saying is they should not deny them of the same rights we straight people have.
I'm sorry to disappoint you , I ain't clicking that link .

2 Likes

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
the recession is biting heavily
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by schumastic(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I'm sorry to disappoint you , I ain't clicking that link .

then you will be ignorant of what you don't know, i just hope you don't pay for it some day.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
oglalasioux:

So who created them, the devil? We must remove 'God' in the religious sense for mankind to develop. If a man desires his fellow man sexually it means one thing; the man's hormones are more of feminine hormones. Who made them that way? Nature. But if we must cling to the god/satan ideology to explain why some things are the way they are we'll never find the solutions and that's the basis of the black man's backwardness.
God is religion oga ,
No sane man will find his fellow Man sexually attractive .
It is a Sin . Don't you have a Bible ? Can't we stop doing things just because the whites did ? Why don't we copy the good ones ? So that we don't support the gays means that we are backwards abi ? Do you have a relation who is gay ? How would you feel if you had one ? Ok , aside religion , does your culture support gayism ?
If rejecting gay in our environment will tag me as a backward fellow , so be it .

My brother , read the book of Deuteronomy from the first chapter to the last .

God in the book of Genesis created man in his own image .
It was God who created man and nature , and not nature that makes man .

We seem to forget the gospel so fast and agree with what a fellow mortal says is right .

I pity you guys both gays and those who are not but equally support them , the day of reckoning is coming . Do not say I didn't warn you.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
schumastic:

then you will be ignorant of what you don't know, i just hope you don't pay for it some day.
Whatever that is written on that link is meant for ignorant people like you .

I just laugh when I see people like you who go about saying that you ain't gay but support them , all of you are equally the same , they've injected the virus into you guys that you.suddenly forget that the Almighty Lord still exists .

My brother , am not the most righteous fellow but I read my Bible the way I should , and I usually take my time.

If someone who sleeps with his stepmother or brothers wife is cursed according to the bible , how much more someone who sleeps with the same sex ?
My brother ? Have you forgotten that the ten commandments still exists ?

I pity una ! Eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's unnatural. If it weren't, majority of the world's population would not be appalled it. A lot of atheists and other skeptics alike cannot stand it, but because they don't want to be seen as intolerant like the religious people they love to deride, the tend to go with the politically correct opinion.
You'll stop speaking like this when you have a closeted close gay friend who commits suicide because nobody would accept him. Its not unnatural, as clearly shown by nature. Its just the culture. . . for a long time our culture has not fathomed it as being normal, but I can bet that there were enough closeted gays from a long time ago. European sailors used to f*ck each other all the time, but they never considered it gay because they never attached feelings. In ancient Japan, during the Edo era, being gay, and having romantic and sexual feelings towards males was a thing of honor and pride. It was also common in ancient greco roman culture. Religion changed everything. Its just the same thing as women having rights. It was considered absurd and ridiculous for women to have any rights at all, but now its changed. Its the same way whites of back then never saw any future including them as equals with blacks, but now its changed. Its only a gradual process, and religion is the regressive factor, sane as with women's right, and abloshing slavery.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by GboGboAye: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
So, did he rape a male guest or a male goat?
Why the sack?

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Organs(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Afisbobo:
It seems every1 here as forgotten been GAY is a criminal offence that attract 14yrs in prisonment. And some pple dey call am personal life.
And the idiot didn't even try to defend him sef gan. All he was saying were 2years work, devoted, called to d office. Wetin happen to "AM NOT GAY"
Tyey may be so convince hez gay but una knw na most times na suspect we dey suspect gays them dey hard to catch IN THE ACT.
I no just kny why buhari and DSS dey disturb judges, the money 4 dier house no be their personal life ni. Mtcheeeeew, I hiss to d gods embarassedIt seems every1 here as forgotten been GAY is a criminal offence that attract 14yrs in prisonment. And some pple dey call am personal life.
I no just kny why buhari and DSS dey disturb judges, the money 4 dier house no be their personal life ni. Mtcheeeeew, I hiss to d gods

AFISBOBO: When dem say make una pay attention for school una no go hear word now person must explain everything for una even when written in English language. Yes "gay" is a criminal offence in Nigeria, what that means Afisbobo olodo is that you are guilty of the offence in a court of law and what that equally means is that you are accused of it, evidences are presented, the case is judged by a judge who looks at the evidences and your explanation or your lawyers explanation and you are found guilty. Now, there has to be a clear definition of how someone can be guilty of being gay for example amorous behaviour in public with another person of same sex etc. Now, if like the guy stated, you accuse someone of being gay because he doesn't have a girlfriend or you think he doesn't have a girlfriend because you haven't seen him with one, then they need to evaluate you for mental imbalance or likewise accuse you of madness cos you are not using your God given brain like normal people.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by donem: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Handsomecole:
Nice one sir, I concur with all you wrote.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Josiah1150(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
ok
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by honestivo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
AnonyNymous:
He has done nothing wrong
I hate the way some people think
Largely influenced by religion
Even if he is actually gay, he has been doing his job with dedication for two years
Probably even better than some of the other so called religious workers

What's religious about this,if his father was a gay who he have been in this world.
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by schumastic(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Whatever that is written on that link is meant for ignorant people like you .

I just laugh when I see people like you who go about saying that you ain't gay but support them , all of you are equally the same , they've injected the virus into you guys that you.suddenly forget that the Almighty Lord still exists .

My brother , am not the most righteous fellow but I read my Bible the way I should , and I usually take my time.

If someone who sleeps with his stepmother or brothers wife is cursed according to the bible , how much more someone who sleeps with the same sex ?
My brother ? Have you forgotten that the ten commandments still exists ?

I pity una ! Eziokwu

i know the ten commandments and also know the verse that condemned the act which is Leviticus 20 vs 13.. like i said earlier on, i won't judge them cus science has helped us in a lot of ways and have also shown that, some people are born into this world male but have female hormones in them and that's why you see some men exhibit female attributes. all am saying is we shouldn't judge or deny them of the same rights we benefit from since we are all humans.

1 Like

Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by Cletus77(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
i didn't hear him say he is.... Make i go cook, i dey come
Re: Port-Harcourt Hotel Suspends Suspected Homosexual Staff by oglalasioux(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
God is religion oga ,
No sane man will find his fellow Man sexually attractive .
It is a Sin . Don't you have a Bible ? Can't we stop doing things just because the whites did ? Why don't we copy the good ones ? So that we don't support the gays means that we are backwards abi ? Do you have a relation who is gay ? How would you feel if you had one ? Ok , aside religion , does your culture support gayism ?
If rejecting gay in our environment will tag me as a backward fellow , so be it .

My brother , read the book of Deuteronomy from the first chapter to the last .

God in the book of Genesis created man in his own image .
It was God who created man and nature , and not nature that makes man .

We seem to forget the gospel so fast and agree with what a fellow mortal says is right .

I pity you guys both gays and those who are not but equally support them , the day of reckoning is coming . Do not say I didn't warn you.

Your bible also asked Saul to murder women and innocent children. Same bible supports human sacrifice, usurping other peoples' property and lands. Same bible recorded the killing of children who laughed at a prophet. Those things are not bad but you term a gay bad. If Christianity and it's bible should be summarized in one word it's gonna be Hypocrisy.

As per your warning I still wonder why your god is quick to assist the Israelites to kill her enemies but is totally helpless in killing Satan. But he keeps threatening us with hell fire. There's something wrong with this god or it doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help, Am Confused About The Better Job / 5 Steps To Enhancing Valuable Job Connections In 2014 / Inspector Held For ‘forging’ Colleagues’ Promotion Signals (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.