Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (81878 Views)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / How Nigerian Men In USA Kill Their Imported Wives / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
eyinjuege:

I wonder o.
How many people living abroad can afford to go to school without resorting to student loans? Talkless of a low income earner sending someone else to school.
Some people are so gullible and highly impressionable.

Their stories are for those who spend their days in bars at ojuelegba. You know they share ridiculous stories in bars where drunk people will believe and distribute any story.

For example, It costs 24k dollars a year to study at the University of Washington (might be more or less depending on your area of study).
Someone who's making 36k a year will lie to some dumbasses that he's training such a person in school. And they will believe.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
Amelian:

Are you done?
Taking panadol for another person
No focus on your life.. Before frustration go kill you..
You go just die throway
Am here making money, enjoying my life with my boo.....u are there barking like a diseased demented dog.

Continue ode!
no be you come de insult me
See mumu o
Thank goodness you know say you resemble bulldog
See nose like pug
Continue de do agalacha upandan see weda you go see husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
no be you come de insult me
See mumu o
Thank goodness you know say you resemble bulldog
See nose like pug
Continue de do agalacha upandan see weda you go see husband

Frustrated Foovl.. grin

E Don pain am.... Lol... Ntoor..... Ode... Goat..
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by doveda: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
You can tell this one is POOR and have extremely LOW SELF ESTEEM

mikolo80:
we don't think they are inferior or our slaves but if you chop moni there is a price to play.
If you don't like then don't chop, simple
How will you like it if an impotent guy deceiver you into marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
doveda:
You can tell this one is POOR and have extremely LOW SELF ESTEEM

you can tell this one is an unintelligent gold digger that will be tied to vehicle and dragged in the streets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Amelian:

Frustrated Foovl.. grin

E Don pain am.... Lol... Ntoor..... Ode... Goat..
Me wen de talk true and you wen de do sugar mummy upandan
Who lose
See mumu o
You go see Wetin dat sharp guy go take your eye see
Dem Kuma don talk am say when the brain is dull it is the under that suffers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:

Me wen de talk true and you wen de do sugar mummy upandan
Who lose
See mumu o
You go see Wetin dat sharp guy go take your eye see
Dem Kuma don talk am say when the brain is dull it is the under that suffers

Is that all?

Are u done?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Amelian:

Is that all?

Are u done?

you don de calm Dan ba
You think say you get bad mouth ba
You want to be insulting ppl and you think we will keep quiet and as looking at you
No o
Insult begets insult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
you don de calm Dan ba
You think say you get bad mouth ba
You want to be insulting ppl and you think we will keep quiet and as looking at you
No o
Insult begets insult

It's takes an idle lazy person to continuing replying demented goat like you.
If u like insult yourself from now till next year.
I don't fucvking care.
My quiet only means, am not jobless like you.. I have better things to divert my energies to..
So keep on ranting..
I don't care... It's your time... Do whatever u like with it.. Keep insulting yourself till eternity.. It's your choice.

Note: don't stop ooo.. Fill up the pages ..

Am off to my dinner date.. Eat your heart out tongue
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Amelian:

It's takes an idle lazy person to continuing replying demented goat like you. thank goodness you know you're lazy and idle
Why you have to buy husband

If u like insult yourself from now till next year. why will I insult mysel
I have home training

I don't fucvking care. yes you do
Why you keep replying even taking time to re spell cuss words
Very low quality woman
Yet you wonder why you can't find a man

My quiet only means, am not jobless like you.. I have better things to divert my energies to.. abi o
Like your vibrators and dildos
Soon you go turn lesbian

So keep on ranting.. me ke
I'm just advising your type to stop being foolish and looking for Wetin no loss

I don't care... I heard you the first time [/b]It's your time...[b] I get enough for dimwits like you that keep deceiving fellow ignoramuses like you Do whatever u like with it.. Keep insulting yourself till eternity. Chei this tin really pain you o . It's your choice. nope
It's yours
Just shut up and ask
We will tell you how to get good man

Note: don't stop ooo.. Fill up the pages .. Chei
Abeg o
No go commit suicide o
Oya sorry no vex
Ah before then say I bully you go commit

Am off to my dinner date.. Eat your heart out tongue
Wetin you de chop
Heart ke
Who issues those

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by pickabeau1: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80

its ok..
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
pickabeau1:
mikolo80

its ok..
what
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
pickabeau1:
mikolo80

its ok..
what is OK
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by pickabeau1: 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
mikolo80:
what is OK

just drop it...
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by mikolo80: 6:01am On Oct 19, 2016
pickabeau1:

just drop it...
just drop what
You're the one who mentioned me first
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by kid7soccer(m): 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Am sorry if u found urself in a disfunctional marrage but wat i want is for Me and my future wife is for us to be one, i will tell her how much i earn and i expect her to do the same. Am getting married to a wife, a friend, a mother, a sister not a stranger. Dat hw marrage should be. Not the wife and the husband fighting over who is to head the home
FortuneTeller:

The difference between you and I, is that I am married. You can write a dissertation, but until you are married, you will not understand. Until you leave Nigeria as a married person, you will not understand. Until you live in a developed society as a man, you will not understand what I am trying to say. I hope you get that opportunity. When the adjustment period comes, please make the adjustment so you do not murder your wife.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by kid7soccer(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
By the way even if my wife is d devil i no just hw to work away, there will always be women out der and also men. So y will i waste my time killing someone. Abegi me no like wahala
FortuneTeller:

The difference between you and I, is that I am married. You can write a dissertation, but until you are married, you will not understand. Until you leave Nigeria as a married person, you will not understand. Until you live in a developed society as a man, you will not understand what I am trying to say. I hope you get that opportunity. When the adjustment period comes, please make the adjustment so you do not murder your wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
That was my in law and that's not how things happened.
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Ugosample(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
This thread still dey; D
Re: Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.