Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record (33173 Views)

Wizkid Dumps Tiwa Savage And Teni. See Who He Is After Now / Davido Signs Chioma's Brother Into His Label. / Wizkid Signs Terry To Starboy Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Henz24(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Taylorsw1ft:
Lol why big artistes dey drop small artistes like this?
Mi abaga kicked Milli And pryse outta choc city
Olamide kicked Xino and chinko ekun outta ybnl
Now wizkid had dropped lax. Issokay grin
oga stop saying what u don't know, pryse is still on choc city
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by ideylaff: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
RIZLER:
Nonsense nigeria pangolo pangolo artiste always singing trash,pls wetin be d meaning of " woni gbagbe oshi shaba laba undecided

Well said
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by measideyhere(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
trust me on this one...i still hear lax make good music till tis day...he has got enormous potential.
As for the mr easy guy n all d hypes...he wouldnt last( i dont see him enduring the Nigerian market)...im speaking from his all similar sounding tunes.
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Ksolo70(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
It was expected but it just took some time
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by deekaybeatz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:
Abeg which song LAX don sing gan apart from being signed to wizzy's label I don't know any of his tracks
Listen to gimme that, yetunde
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Ayo8(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
kestolove95:
berra 4 him cox dix wizkid haff join international badt gang

Lool...Na you know ppl that haff join badt gang...
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Taylorsw1ft: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Henz24:
oga stop saying what u don't know, pryse is still on choc city
. Lmao she don form her own label. #ICON. Gather ur facts egbon

Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by barcaboi(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2016
bana91:
cool
LAX is rich enuf to float a very successful label and I'm counting on him and his unique style
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Henz24(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Taylorsw1ft:
. Lmao she don form her own label. #ICON. Gather ur facts egbon
she forming her own doesn't mean she is out of choc city, tiwa has her own label but is still under mavins, drake has OVO but still under YMCMB, even Wizkid was still under EME when he formed starboy, am not talking based on hear say, I recently worked on her music video for queen kong ft eva
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Taylorsw1ft: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Henz24:
she forming her own doesn't mean she is out of choc city, tiwa has her own label but is still under mavins, drake has OVO but still under YMCMB, even Wizkid was still under EME when he formed starboy, am not talking based on hear say, I recently worked on her music video for queen kong ft eva
. Shes not giving credit to choc city again bruh. At least lilkesh is still giving credit to YBNL She's isn't
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Henz24(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Taylorsw1ft:
. Shes not giving credit to choc city again bruh. At least lilkesh is still giving credit to YBNL She's isn't
oga, have ur heard her cover of jumpman? She gave them credit. Like I said bro, we shot her video for her song queen kong, MI gave us the go ahead, even some scenes was shot at the roof top of choc city office in gbagada, I dint argue others cos I don't know but for pryse, we roll together and I know everything am telling u
Re: Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record by Surd2121(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2016
RIZLER:
Nonsense nigeria pangolo pangolo artiste always singing trash,pls wetin be d meaning of " woni gbagbe oshi shaba laba undecided
simply put " They say forget shit, Shaba laba " if na Drake drop am now una go dy hail am ni #slaveMentality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Receives Portrait Photo From A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.