Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months (25110 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / 70% Of Failed Marriages In Nigeria Come From Girls That Bleach - Philanthropist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Marriage don turn...by force thing. And i blame this on women. Na em marriage dey hungry.

#RADARADA

However, i dont believe that statistic. 30k in 8 months Somebody lied. Abi em count people wey give emselves belle join ni
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by columbus007(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2016
It's really crazy to think abt what people have finally turn into Nowadayz,some men in marriages are wolf and the women wolverine shocked
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2016
ephi123:
My fellow two posters above, I see what you did there cheesy

@ Topic, communication is key for any successful marriage

they wouldn't hear words
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by God2man(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2016
The figure is questionable. 30,000 is too much.
I don't believe this exagerated figure.
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by buchilino(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2016
DickDastardly:
Yoruba demon effect grin wink
GUY 4GET, DIS HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH TRIBE. WE IGBOS MAYBE WORST.
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by IMASTEX: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Too bad, this is what happens when pre-wedding shot, ashuebe, etc is seen as marriage. The reality will definitely come knocking soon after than expected.

May the Lord heal those marriages about to break
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by CSTR2: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2016
buchilino:

GUY 4GET, DIS HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH TRIBE. WE IGBOS MAYBE WORST.
Igbos are probably one of the best when it comes to marriage atleast in Nigeria.
Yoruba people don't know what marriage is, with their philandering men spreading their seed everywhere claiming ''Yoruba demon'', as if they are the only ones that see women.
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by SalomonKane: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2016
When did it become a necessity for one to get married?
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by buchilino(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2016
CSTR2:
Igbos are probably one of the best when it comes to marriage atleast in Nigeria.
Yoruba people don't know what marriage is, with their philandering men spreading their seed everywhere claiming ''Yoruba demon'', as if they are the only ones that see women.

WEN IT COMES 2 FUCKING AROUND, I AGREE, THEY'RE NUMBER ONE. BUT GUY SO MANY OF OUR GALS DON'T RESPECT DER HUSBANDS.

1 Like

Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by CSTR2: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2016
buchilino:

WEN IT COMES 2 FUCKING AROUND, I AGREE, THEY'RE NUMBER ONE. BUT GUY SO MANY OF OUR GALS DON'T RESPECT DER HUSBANDS.
Disrespect is a general thing nowadays.
Have you heard of feminism?
But Feminism though is not an excuse for the man to be fuccking around like an animal and that is where Igbo men have the edge.
They respect the sanctity of marriage more .

1 Like

Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Charlieabc(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]economic recession; a cankerworm of nigerian marriage progression[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by vislabraye(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
30,000 in just Badagry alone ? What's their size ?
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Kassidy90(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Lies 30,000, what is the populations of Badagry...foolish reporters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by cyrilamx(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2016
That why I respect Catholic marriage...the church never allow divorce. Even if the couple separate over irreconcilable differences, the church still recognise them as couple. The only point for nullity of marriage is if it proven the marriage from beginning was built on lies n deception like one has a defective womb or impotent, coercion, incestuous union...then the church can say there was no marriage from the beginning hence the call for annulment..not divorce.
FreshBoss007:
civil marriages are surely crap and has higher tendencies towards failure

1 Like

Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Smsforjesus(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
i am coming for you

Reasons?

1. Most Badagry men (l didn't say all) are illiterate fishermen

2. Most are lazy and don't like working because their women work as fisherwomen and fish sellers..

3. Most Badagry men enjoy drinking ogogoro even early momo..and you find ogogoro joint everywhere probably because they are close to Benin Republic border and smuggled drinks get to them easily

4. Most badagry women are hard workers and provide for their husbands who boast of having four wives who are working and falling over each other to cater to his needs... they say that openly l swear..

4 Most badagry men love juju and their sangbeto masquerade to a fault and illiteracy is high among them and the witchcraft of their women eh?

Finally..they born pikin like kilode...

That doesn't men all Badagry men and women are what l described above sha

Abi? all those Semasa.. Senami...Semanu...Senayon. Olorunwa...Suru.... ( na their names be that)

How l take know all these?

Every graduate of LASU know them like the back of our hands..

Abi l lie? ( dodging blows)[/quote]
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by nnokwa042(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2016
ajebuter:
l am not surprised..

Reasons?

2. Most are lazy and don't like working because their women work as fisherwomen and fish sellers..

3. Most Badagry men enjoy drinking ogogoro even early momo..and you find ogogoro joint everywhere probably because they are close to Benin Republic border and smuggled drinks get to them easily

4. Most badagry women are hard workers and provide for their husbands who boast of having four wives who are working and falling over each other to cater to his needs... they say that openly l swear..

4 Most badagry men love juju and their sangbeto masquerade to a fault and illiteracy is high among them and the witchcraft of their women eh?

That doesn't men all Badagry men and women are what l described above sha

Abi? all those Semasa.. Senami...Semanu...Senayon. Olorunwa...Suru.... ( na their names be that)

Abi l lie? ( dodging blows)
if a place like badagry can still exit in modern day lagos with all investments the whole nigeria tribes put into lagos then am wondering how some villages in oyo will be like
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Satanist1: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
as at 2015,Badagry local govt was 241,093.how can failed marriages be 30,000 in just 9 months?abi Op want to type 300 ni?
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Austin234(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
As questionable as this statistic may be, it should be noted that many oloshos are now abandoning olosho work for mariage.

These applies to both male and female oloshos. Intending couples, beware
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by FreshBoss007: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
cyrilamx:
That why I respect Catholic marriage...the church never allow divorce. Even if the couple separate over irreconcilable differences, the church still recognise them as couple. The only point for nullity of marriage is if it proven the marriage from beginning was built on lies n deception like one has a defective womb or impotent, coercion, incestuous union...then the church can say there was no marriage from the beginning hence the call for annulment..not divorce.
you correct broda... Catholic have the sacrament of matrimony.... a true rule of thumb for ensuring permanence of marriage
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by bakynes(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
IgboGoat:

I think say na yoruba get Lagos.
You people don't know anything abt Lagos yet you scream Lagos is a no man's land.
There are two tribes in Lagos the Yorubas (Ijebus and Aworis) and Egun a sister tribe to the Yorubas that are found btw Lagos and Cotonou.Some Eguns bear Yoruba first names.
Just like Igala which is dominant in Kogi has a significant population in Anambra due to both states sharing a border.

1 Like

Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by samsongbemisola(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kingsean:
Yoruba ppl are terrible i swear. especially the women. they claim to know too much. they don't even respect their husbands. too much prostitutes. i really respect igbo ppl and Hausa ppl when it comes to marriage.
you are ignorant of the fact that Egun tribe are the majority in Badagry, They owns the town. leave Yoruba at it.
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by zexzy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
WinningSun:

is it true. there is high rate of divorce in that area apart from this report claim.
I truly don't know, I only said that as a joke based on this report.
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by reducto: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
samsongbemisola:
you are ignorant of the fact that Egun tribe are the majority in Badagry, They owns the town. leave Yoruba at it.

So yorubas don't own lagos again.
Thank God it is coming from your ewedu mouth
Meanwhile Yoloba men with their small pencil preeksgringrin be disgracing themselves since 40BC
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
CSTR2:

Igbo men don't commit adultery? This is new information to me. Are you saying the Igbo men I've seen cheat are all osu? grin
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by Nenum(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
ajebuter:
l am not surprised..

Reasons?

3. Most Badagry men enjoy drinking ogogoro even early momo..and you find Uy ogogoro joint everywhere probably because they are close to Benin Republic border and smuggled drinks get to them easily

That doesn't mean all Badagry men and women are what l described above sha

Abi l lie? ( dodging blows)

Wow......... That's so irrational to say, anyway, as we grow in life we get to learn that, we keep learning every day till six feet meets us
Re: Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months by samsongbemisola(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
reducto:

So yorubas don't own lagos again.
Thank God it is coming from your ewedu mouth
Meanwhile Yoloba men with their small pencil preeksgringrin be disgracing themselves since 40BC
. Wetin concern your own with Lagos. badagry is just a town in Lagos, Egun tribe are more in Badagry because the town is closer to Benin republic where they migrate from. Learn to mind your Business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Than 200,000 Children Married In US Over The Last 15 Years / 14 Year Old Boy Jailed For Killing Step Mother's Chicken / How To Make Vegetable Soup With Bitter Leaves And Water Leaves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.