Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt (5485 Views)

Nigerians React Over Approval Of $1 Billion For Anti-Terrorism War / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by oikirodah(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
In what is currently trending on the internet is a page document of a letter written to the Distinguished Senate President by President Buhari ,in the one-page document President Buhari’s name was wrongly spelt and yet the president signed his signature to it.

Below is a few reactions from Nigerians online. Read more: http://www.ireporteronline.com/36502_trendingnigerians-react-over-buhari-signing-a-document-with-his-name-wrongly-speltphoto#.V_5oDv4nb2I.facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
If a president could be so care free about such mistake I can imagine how careless he would be presiding over 170million people.

But you know they funniest part of this ignorance, some set people would come on here to start shifting blames on political parties instead of dealing with this presidential ignorance with one voice.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Sunnymatey(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
It's like the infection has spread to his eyes. Pls 9jerians sorry.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by hucienda: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Well. This is what happens when your aides are family. Nepotism.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by ogba20: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
aaronson:
If a president could be so care free about such mistake I can imagine how careless he would be presiding over 170million people.
some times am wondering how we arrived at this stage.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Ikwokrikwo: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Does Buhari even have a signature? Illiterate Presidiot

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Does Buhari even have a signature? Illiterate Presidiot
You mean Buhari and Patience Jonathan would have been a lovely couple?
Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Abeymills(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
A very dump stupid daura president so very unfortunate

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lair Mohammad will soon come out and say it was not buhari that signed the document.They will now be looking for a scapegoat just like what they did about the obsolete plagiarized #changebeginswithme

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by RareDiamonds: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
This APC administration is governed by brainless M0rons who are not only shameless, clueless and incompetent but also draconian. It is very obvious that the lack of direction and gross ineptitude of Buhari and his confused ministers dragged Nigeria into recession.

After Buhari plagiarize Obama's speech, zombies thought he would have learned from criticism but unfortunately he not.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by lecturerdabo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
I pity all of you expecting PMB to stop being himself!

Did you see any school in PMB's name before voting him in?

Did you hear that our Dear PMB added any academic qualification to his name sincs 1985?

Were you out of the country when El rufai told us that PMB is the old general that failed all his military courses?

We voted for change! We have change!! Even Baba's name is subject to CHANGE!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
All I can see is a thread full of Wailers maturbating over an insignificant non-issue, as if such a typo would have changed the content or legal validity of the signed document.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by mrvitalis(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Any smart person should know that was the first two and the last alphabets are correct u will read it as correct.... Well i know only smart people will understand this

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Degis(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
All I can see is a thread full of Wailers maturbating over an insignificant non-issue, as if such a typo would have changed the content or legal validity of the signed document.

when you wont go to school, how will you know that when your name is wrongly spelt on a document, it invalidates any content of the document, try your rubbish talk when you go to the bank to withdraw money on a name that does not look like your name and see whether the cashier will pay you

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by stevnwigw: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'm afraid he may as well being signing away our money unknowingly.. Cos his has been recovering loots yet we are in deep recession.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Habakus: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
aaronson:
You mean Buhari and Patience Jonathan would have been a lovely couple?
Guy abeg stop this kind of bullshi*t...
Must you defend every nonsense of this government?
This is no longer funny,abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by TheFreeOne: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Na WA o.

Oti kuro leti oju lo tun bosi. grin

Let's pray this dude won't sign naija unknowingly into servitude. Anyway a committee will be set up to punish whosoever is responsible for this embarrassment.

But seriously are his assistants and fellow 'geriatrics' in the rock so daft that they don't vet whatever statements / documents brought before him for his signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by dreamwords: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buhari is not the secretary the typed the letter na, habba for nigerians, his own is just to sign a letter that was presented to him, and beside he is an old man,
Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Degis:

when you wont go to school, how will you know that when your name is wrongly spelt on a document, it invalidates any content of the document, try your rubbish talk when you go to the bank to withdraw money on a name that does not look like your name and see whether the cashier will pay you

Typical of a one tracked mind that revolves only around money; my friend, what validates a document is your signature; besides, the case scenario of the bank against a letter from the presidency to the senate are not the same - but what do I know since according to you I did not go to school.
Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Franchise21(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by talktrue1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
dreamwords:
Buhari is not the secretary the typed the letter na, habba for nigerians, his own is just to sign a letter that was presented to him, and beside he is an old man,

I hear you. Na now you know say na old man

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
at least he knows it's his name
Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by ozoebuka1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
wink
oikirodah:
In what is currently trending on the internet is a page document of a letter written to the Distinguished Senate President by President Buhari ,in the one-page document President Buhari’s name was wrongly spelt and yet the president signed his signature to it.

Below is a few reactions from Nigerians online. Read more: http://www.ireporteronline.com/36502_trendingnigerians-react-over-buhari-signing-a-document-with-his-name-wrongly-speltphoto#.V_5oDv4nb2I.facebook
he saw it but baba dey save paper/cost...you never hear say recession dey? grin
oikirodah:

he saw it but baba dey save paper/cost...you never hear say recession dey?
Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
for such a document,signing against misspelled name showsd gross incompetence.

Will I blame him,no,i would rather blame the citizens voting a nepa bill holder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Amberon: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2016

The bolded is not just thrash, it is pure undiluted camel piss.

Your signature can go to blazes if your name is wrongly spelt. It was in the news yesterday that for the first time in history, the Canadian government will be rejecting an asylum seeker's application (which they had already accepted) and also deporting her simply due to the failure of her name in an old document to tally with that of her international passport.

ItsMeAboki:

Typical of a one tracked mind that revolves only around money; my friend, what validates a document is your signature; besides, the case scenario of the bank against a letter from the presidency to the senate are not the same - but what do I know since according to you I did not go to school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by pally1982: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
This clearly why im confused how we got here. One question I have always asked is "If you to employ a manager for your company, will you judgement be based on competence or corruption?'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by prela(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
save only one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Zetra(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Amberon:
Shut up your filthy mouth. Your kunu filled brain is probably blocked hence your inability to reason rationally.

The bolded is not just thrash, it is pure undiluted camel piss.

Your signature can go to blazes if your name is wrongly spelt. It was in the news yesterday that for the first time in history, the Canadian government will be rejecting an asylum seeker's application (which they had already accepted) and also deporting her simply due to the failure of her name in an old document to tally with that of her international passport.

You are daft, just like your president. Olodo

bro take am easy na, you for just point am the correction na.
@ItsMeAboki
what he said is the truth, that's why when you sign you must include your name in any document. a wrong name with the right signature means impersonation.

The document is invalid/void. The presidency should correct it fast
meaning anybody even PMB can deny the document and he will win in court.
Only in Nigeria we use illegal document to governor the nation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by rusher14: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buhari is a typist?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by seunayeni(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
but no be buhari go type am na, lool naija no get chill button at all sad
Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Maybe the name Muhammadu is no longer important to Buhari.

He wants to be called Muhammdu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt by totorimi: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
This just a national disaster and embarrassment to this nation, does it mean that upon all the big money paid to this people called ministers, special assistants and all they can sit down and go through documents for completeness. The other time they lifted a budget verbatim, another time they plagiarized president Obama speech word for word. Now common letter coming out of the number one citizens office they cannot vet it. What a shame indeed to think these are the people we pay with our hard earned tax payers money. Money they cannot work for they just go there and collect for doing nothing. All the people involved should be sacked or Buhari should be resign for endorsing his eignature on such document.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Afonja Was Murdered: A lesson to greedy Tinubu / Minmum Wage: Ekiti Government, Labour Reach Agreement / Governor Dapo Abiodun, Deputy Takes COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.