Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (27168 Views)

"Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Kolababe: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has declared Goodie Minabo Ibru wanted for alleged capital market fraud, money laundering among other fraud related offences. This is coming weeks after the shocking demise of his brother, Olorogun Michael Ibru.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/weeks-after-michael-ibrus-death-his.html

1 Share

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Kolababe: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
let him go and clear himself. if he cut from our national cake, let him return it.

#Am so loving this regime.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by krasican(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Anybody wey do anyhow go see anyhow

18 Likes

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by damton(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm.

corruption everywhere, with no conviction

3 Likes

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
zap

1 Like

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by gimbayaro(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
They keep arresting the innocent criminals and the demonic criminals are just moving free...

Fake Government
God is preparing against APC...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by playboy19(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is what happens when the leader of a clan dies. It's always painful when that one person who can pick up the phone and call people in high places is no more.

20 Likes 2 Shares

We just keep chasing one corrupt case or the other upndan... D problem is the "system"

1 Like

Wey Cecilia Ibru sef?

2 Likes

I am some times tempted to pray that God should make me rich like some wealthy men in our society but whenever I remember how corrupt they could be, I often change the tone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by BIDOO(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by obiemurphy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
CoolFreeday:
let him go and clear himself. if he cut from our national cake, let him return it.

Dat National cake sef na person go still cut am....Hw do u expect pple to see cake and they won't cut it,,, shey u are nw working urself up to d top...wen u get there see d cake no cut oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Tbillz(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
PMB nPowering EFCC is a good development, one sided corruption fighting is exactly what I expected, the other side will then face the wrath of the next administration. Bit by bit someday we will be partially free from the dreadful parasite "corruption"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by martineverest(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
EFCC is more popular than the president.na dem dey reign.

When mr ibru was embazzling upandan,he didnt consider his broda's health....

3 Likes

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by SenatorTobijah(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
The rich also cry

1 Like

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by sekem: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
SAI BABA!!!

I BELONG TO NOBODY; I BELONG TO EVERYBODY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Peacetemi: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
CoolFreeday:

But most of the time, such cases are always manipulated.
They'll only ask the thief to return the loot and that's the end of it.
There should be justice, don't you think?

I mean why would a poor thief be punished and a rich thief go scot-free?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by todayboy: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
another wild goose chase again

when will they declare a northerner wanted

goodie that will go to their office tomorrow morning

Buhari only fights corruption with propaganda

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by martineverest(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
national cake is now a poison to the eaters

1 Like

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is EFCC sane at all?

Are they saying they do not know where Goodie lives?

Is Goodie not the former NSE boss?

Why is EFCC playing mischief?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
I can see all these so called fight against corruption is targeted at Southerners, recently the efcc said they would probe 7 ex governors from the south South, am still wondering why governors in the north east are not being probed, considering the amount of money that has been pumped in there, due to boko Haram,

What happened to the yobe judge who received 15 million bribe even with evidence of receipts?

Has the efcc forgotten about the former governors of Niger and jigawa?

When would the investigation of those diverting IDP funds be carried out.

When would Efcc investigate burutai, dambazau, the current chief of staff. And others.

The worse is that u see some Southerners supporting this attempt to subdue some prominent southern figures, in the name of fighting and supporting the fight against corruption.

Until buhari starts from his backyard and the north to fight corruption any other thing he does is just a charade. Southerners or PDP members are not the only ones corrupt.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by wellmax(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
obiemurphy:

Dat National cake sef na person go still cut am....Hw do u expect pple to see cake and they won't cut it,,, shey u are nw working urself up to d top...wen u get there see d cake no cut oooooo

And when EFCC comes calling, don't shout witch hunt
Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Alagbasunday: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Let them dance to the music....no pity.
Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by TI1919(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by dutchie101: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
I need bitcoins, can anyone please show me a good point to purchase in Naija. Thanks
Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Useless people

1 Like

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by blazetitov: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
That's no news. He should go and explain himself.

Kapich!!

1 Like

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by DICKtator: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
No money for informants?

Not fair!!!

But wait ooo, who would arrest that Monopolistic, economy-destroying man too?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Olateef(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice one

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by solace2013: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
damton:
Hmmm.

corruption everywhere, with no conviction
How can there be convictions when the judges who should adjudicate on the issues collected their portions of the spoilt?
Re: Goodie Minabo Ibru Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by solace2013: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
todayboy:
another wild goose chase again
when will they declare a northerner wanted
goodie that will go to their office tomorrow morning
Buhari only fights corruption with propaganda
Nenadi Usman, Haliru Mohammed and Adamu Muazu must be southerners bros.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Attempts To Replace Naira Notes Descends Into Chaos - Financial Times / Job Losses Loom As Naira Sells 194 To Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.