Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah (23565 Views)

Which Data Plan Lasts Longer? / How Many Hours Should A 3000mah Battery Use / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
calmG:

lols grin
Tiger battery is practically stronger than ur phone battery...

You're very correct
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by smart067: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2016
blingxx:

how much I fit get that phone abeg ? ...am tired of innjoo halo abeg undecided

Got mine 30k, but it's now around 36-38k
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by KnightRod(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
snipesdam:
InnJoo 2, Full Charge in the morning takes me all day till the next morning to charge again. Meanwhile my 3G is consistenly ON.

20hrs to 24hrs

Current UP Time is: 566:06:04
bro does instagram work on your phone?
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by snipesdam(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
KnightRod:
bro does instagram work on your phone?

Dunno why that shitty app won't install... Am grateful it's saving me data...

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by KnightRod(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
snipesdam:

Dunno why that shitty app won't install... Am grateful it's saving me data...
are you experiencing other problems?

My loudspeaker now has a problem.
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by snipesdam(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
KnightRod:
are you experiencing other problems?

My loudspeaker now has a problem.

No hardware problems bro
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Carlcaresophia: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2016
classicalbenson:
my itel 1453 last for just 20min..I just hate itel
Hello Classicalbenson, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
CC:zutu
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by BlindAngel: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
deewon56:
mine use 10hrs on heavy usage when fully charged battery capacity 2500mAh Infinix hot x507
Please sir can you tell me you battery product. I mean the type of phone and its model, pls sir do reply because its urgent. Thanks
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by deewon56: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
BlindAngel:

Please sir can you tell me you battery product. I mean the type of phone and its model, pls sir do reply because its urgent. Thanks
HV mentioned it chk the message u quote you c it was from infinix hot *507
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by BlindAngel: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
deewon56:
HV mentioned it chk the message u quote you c it was from infinix hot *507
Sir i mean the present battery that you are currently using now, the on of 2500mah capacity.
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by deewon56: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
BlindAngel:

Sir i mean the present battery that you are currently using now, the on of 2500mah capacity.
chk below n or chk page 2 of this post

Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by AlphaStyles(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
ITEL S13 2300MAH lasts up to 4hours highest 5hrs
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by OneKinGuy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
I get 9hours of Screen-on-time(SOT) and my battery size is 4000mah
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Just2endowed2(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Check my siggy for your durable powerbank and worry about no more when your battery run out
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Ehnamuram: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Uhans i8
3500mah Battery
Lasts 10-11 hours of heavy usage
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Rezaman(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2020
Hot 8 last about 12-13 hours on heavy usage
5000mah
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Lexusgs430: 5:18am On Feb 08, 2020
Forget all this comparisons. Just get a decent cheap phone with a massive battery, that would blow your imaginations.........

With Umidigi Power 3, your powerbank would be made redundant...... You would almost forget your phone requires charging.......
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Realrex(m): 3:00am On Aug 06, 2021
Tecno Pova LD7
6000mAh
6gb
128gb
That's the bomb.
I'm a high end user, and it stays for 48 hours
Re: How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah by Emmaskill(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2021
israel2563:
6,000mah
12 to 13 days.....HEAVY USAGE
Bros fear God small na��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Unubscribe From Glo Caller Tune? / Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Which Phone Can I Buy With 140k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.