Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 AM

"Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" (7186 Views)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by xtivin(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
DeSepiero:

Elaborate
Etarobale
Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by realtem(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
xtivin:

Read Law of attraction
LAW OF ATTRACTION

The law of attraction
works universally on
every plane of action,
and we attract whatever
we desire or expect. If
we desire one thing and
expect another, we
become like houses
divided against
themselves, which are
quickly brought to
desolation. Determine
resolutely to expect only
what you desire, then
you will attract only
what you wish for.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_attraction_(New_Thought)

So, how does this stop bullets from damaging your body( will you just "desire" bullets not having effects on you or what ) and why does it only work with iron coated bullets.

1 Like

Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by Genesis2000(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Young03:
oh...I ho run go call any nearby pastor to come help me remove am

seu.n.....if I place the one from my village for ur door

u No go come back to that house even in 2023

No mind seun he never see confirmed charm, nobody go tell am. grin
Young03:
oh...I ho run go call any nearby pastor to come help me remove am

seu.n.....if I place the one from my village for ur door

u No go come back to that house even in 2023

No mind seun he never see confirmed charm, nobody go tell am. No be lie.
Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by neocortex: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
iDealWithFools:
Why not use your hands? your using a stick show you fear the band of feathers and palm fronds.

Would you use your hand to clean acid spill ?
It is common sense that one doesn't pick up
any object you come across for hygiene and
safety purposes.

I am yet to see a "charm" that works in the
real sense.
Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by neocortex: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
PastorAIO:
I think this following video answers all your questions. Seun

https://www.facebook.com/fatai.alashe/posts/1444385115578484

Chai! these your video ehn

1 Like

Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
JackBizzle:
First of all, that would not be possible in my house. My dogs would have beaten jazz out of any jazzman that tried this crap.

Also, if this somehow happens, I would use a stick to knock off the fetish charm from the door and then straight to the bin.

Charms my foot.
i don laugh tire
Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2016
neocortex:

Chai! these your video ehn

I laughed my ass off that video,funny die.
Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by MarioKizito1(m): 12:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun please I want to change my username to Mario Nwolisah . Am finding this difficult to do, can you help me with it. Thank you.
Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by Ucee1999: 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" by Zikdik(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? / True Prosperity as a Christian / Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.