Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS (1888 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / “I Never Said I Am Changing From Oba To Emir” – Oluwo Of Iwoland / BBC Apologizes To Emir Sanusi Over False Publication Of Financial Recklessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by modsfucker: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
If we should expect abolition of this type of modern slavery from one man, that man should be emir Sanusi of Kano state.

Ironically, Sanusi was pictured seated inside his Rolls-Royce with old men prostrating at the car just same way Luggard and Co. did theirs more than a hundred years ago.

Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by modsfucker: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
More

Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by ever811(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
if traditional way of greeting has become slavery... then go to the land of the brownies and see where person the roll for ground just to say"ekale" sir..

3 Likes

Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
If dem born u well, go to north and don't bow when the emir is passing. Gallant hausa boys will flog you like a public school late comer. . . bush man!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by modsfucker: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
blackberlin:
Why don't you go and tell world leaders to stop bowing before Queen Elizabeth? Even Jonathan knelt before SLS after sacking him as CBN governor for exposing the missing 25 billion USD.

If dem born u well, go to north and don't bow when the emir is passing. Gallant hausa boys will flog you like a public school late comer. . . bush man!

I guess na bush man sabi this type of greeting

1 Like

Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by babyfaceafrica: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
this OP is high..hw is this slavery
Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by acenazt: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
U want blame op? Dem no get king for their village. Na Maazi Dem get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by opiaoku: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
acenazt:
U want blame op? Dem no get king for their village. Na Maazi Dem get
who King epp?

@ Op use your brain naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by sarrki(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op change the topic

This is culture at its peak
Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by MONITZ: 2:42am On Oct 13, 2016
blackberlin:
Why don't you go and tell world leaders to stop bowing before Queen Elizabeth? Even Jonathan knelt before SLS after sacking him as CBN governor for exposing the missing 25 billion USD.

Where ,how and wen did Jona kneel down before Sanusi,?would u mind expatiating on this because anything abt Jona gives some people erections.
Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by falcon01: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2016
OP you dont have to bow to him dograi will handle that. if they flog you ehn."!
Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Somebody wan chop Dogarai bulala grin grin cheesy
Re: Modern Day Slavery, See How Old Men Prostrate To Emir Sanusi - PICS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
MONITZ:

Where ,how and wen did Jona kneel down before Sanusi,?would u mind expatiating on this because anything abt Jona gives some people erections.

Actually, what you said now made me do a thorough investigation into the kneeling issue and I discovered most of those pics were photoshopped. . . so I take that back. . . for the benefit of doubt, you can also google up Jonathan kneels before Sanusi.
Thanks for bringing that up anyways, I'm not a political confusionist wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding In Yoruba Land / Mysterious Fire And Water Caught Issuing Forth From A Fountain In Mecca / Trends Among Youths In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.