Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic (59834 Views)

Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by justflow1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pandemonium in kogi state polytechnic this morming as a student (name withheld) allegedly aborted a six month old baby, the student who resides on campus woke to meet this omen as a premature baby was found behind one of their female hostel called hostel D.

The student gathered in scores to witness and gander on the occurrence, the hostel representative was called on to witness too, as soon as she got to the arena she tried sending the student back to their various domitaries, she did this for a while and all came to deaf ears as the student chanted in loud voices "we want to know the person that did this" the hostel rep came up with a suggestion by burying the deceased embroyo so as to reduce the crowd at the scene, minutes later the school securities came to the scene and see for thereself. When the school securities saw that the case is becoming out of hand they alerted the police and when they came they asked for the baby and they told the police that the hostel representative as buried it, they were shocked to ear that so immediately they got her arrested and took her to the police station for alleged murder, antecedently around 5am today a lady that stays in the hostel saw an unknown lady bending down as if she was excreting in a polythene nylon (as usual) when she apprehended her with her torch lamp, she then told the lady bending down that "if u finish shiting for that place u bet park ur shit" so the lady said she will as soon as she is done, unknowing that she is excreting a baby, the lady that apprehended the culprit could identify her if she Sees her, but since morning the lady as not been seen.

Uptill now the hostel rep and the lady that apprehended the culprits are still at the police custody. What a wicked world.

3 Shares

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
God have mercy!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by BEENUEL(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Firstly, Mooma Thanks for believing in me, I really wil pay back big time!

Secondly, This child might be her saviour, the eraser of her odd generations,#saynotoabortion, That might be a Future president cry

Lastly, Op pls, dakun, Biko, Dan Allah, Add graphics to this pictures.

Addition, The girl who did this.........comment reserve cry

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by jeffizy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
The narrative is in disarray.
But from your points, I gather police was called and arrests were made.
Why do everything has to end in police arresting eye witnesses?
Story is just nauseating. Why wait a whole 6 months before denying the poor foetus life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by ever811(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
wen they be screaming harder..baby harder I wonder if they think baby will pour it in a quarter...wicked world indeed..

7 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by justflow1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
jeffizy:
The narrative is in disarray.
But from your points, I gather police was called and arrests we're made.
Why do everything has to end in police arresting eye witnesses?
Story is just nauseating.
the hostel rep buried the baby initially, so when the police came they had to evacuate it, if there are no proves I think the law who charge the rep for aid to murder, or what do you think?
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Callousness or fear? Wal asri
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by jeffizy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
justflow1:
the hostel rep buried the baby initially, so when the police came they had to evacuate it, if there are no proves I think the law who charge the rep for aid to murder, or what do you think?

You got a point.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by PapaNnamdi: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Best for the baby, don't coman suffer in dis useless country, be grateful to d lady dat aborted you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by tsmat(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2016
WICKED WORLD
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Opistorincos(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2016
I love babies cry if you're pregnant and thinking of aborting it, please contact me, i need a baby i can take care of.

14 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Vivos: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Best for the baby, don't coman suffer in dis useless country, be grateful to d lady dat aborted you
So after thinking you felt it's best for the baby, if you mom aborted you because she didn't want you to suffer in this country will you be here today. See the dirty environment she left the baby. All this people aborting babies may their conscience hunt them till to go to Jesus and ask for pardon and mercy

11 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by metallisc(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2016
ever811:
wen they be screaming harder..baby harder I wonder if they think baby will pour it in a quarter...wicked world indeed..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by ayamAgenius: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Sadly there are many *itche* like this culprit. Fast forward to 15-20yrs, there'll be wondering reason for their barreness. angry

3 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by MoyoGENERAL: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Please forget the statement of that "might be the future president" to paint it as BAD, FYI that might also be the future thief or rogue!
# Plainly, what they did is colossal wickedness and inhumane to take another's life!#
#Innocent foetus who didn't beg anybody to force him into this world, he didn't even get to see the world sef#

5 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by TheOonlyOne: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Kai... see a life wasted... this thing is becoming rampant... https://www.nairaland.com/274757/baby-aborted-school
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Bestlily(f): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2016
%%%% Some people have mind oh
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Deeypeey(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2016
When u think u ve seen everything in ds life..then this cums along
even if ur father would kill u fr "picking up" pregnancy,he would never want u to do this....when will our girls get sense?
Effect of wearing another person's head/brain...under the 'guise of "Brazilian hair"
Poor baby got killed...its such a wicked world cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by shamsuRana(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2016
sad
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Julietcutie(f): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2016
omg
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Olukokosir(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2016
C d removal of a great opposition leader..

Buh dz girl wicked ooo ... If ur mama abort u 4 6months, che u ll go skool
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by ibroh22(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2016
comment my reserve
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by olylove: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2016
What the hell
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by notoriousbabe: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2016
I don't know why osusumustflow name keeps coming to my mind
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Hemanwel(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Mm
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Lilimax(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
omg! cry cry cry
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by jeeqaa7(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
kogi and its evils , if its not lesbo it is gaybo now it is arbo,, ... audu , live and let live
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by notoriousbabe: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Bestlily:
%%%%
Some people have mind oh
I dey suspect you. My mind dey tell me sey na you do am
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by hopefulLandlord: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Abortion is always a hotly debated topic

I once (with an open mind) listened to the arguments for and against it and I still don't know if I should support or be against it

5 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Mopolchi: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Shít! Wtf! This girl wicked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost / Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' / Jamb Lecture/past Questions For Science/art Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.