Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, (12455 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Can We Now Accept That MMM Has Crashed? / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by SAMMYLIGHT01: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
http://vibesmedia247..com/2016/10/beware-mmm-has-crashed-in-nigeria-mmm.html

Ever since the crash report of MMM Zimbabwe, many media watchers have been in anticipation of an imminent crash of MMM Nigeria; but that is yet to happen as at the time of filling this report which gives prospective investors time to think twice about the scheme before parting ways with their money.
However, MMM Nigeria’s crash is imminent as predicted by SEC and CBN, it is now the right time to flee from the ponzi scheme before it is too late.

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
the money you are paid for peddling lies will continue to make you as poor as a church rat

17 Likes

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
PRICE SLASH...... buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 2M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community

5 Likes

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by kepstone: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Liar.... May GOD have mercy on u with lies, when my downline are doing 1 mil. Please get a life
MMM pays.
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by YungMike(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Smiles..... MMM Nigeria lives on bro....

I request to provide help for 50k on the 27th of last month. I was matched today 18th to make the 50k payment........ Am withdrawing over 80k next week.

MMM pays..... Check my signature on details on how to make that cash with me.

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by erenax: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2016
YungMike:
Smiles..... MMM Nigeria lives on bro....

I request to provide help for 50k on the 27th of last month. I was matched today 18th to make the 50k payment........ Am withdrawing over 80k next week.

MMM pays..... Check my signature on details on how to make that cash with me.

Wow pls how did u get ur referalls
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by YungMike(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2016
erenax:

Wow pls how did u get ur referalls

Show your friends alert when you've bin paid. That would make them know MMM aint scam. Share your links with them so they can register, also tell them to share the links with other friends.
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by amordi: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by EKPETI(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Op, why are killing urself over another man's progress. MMM is over a year n still waxing strong. U better join and stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by onair: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
amordi:
My church dont have any rat bro....May be urs have....lol...MMM is dam real, even rat can testify......

You got intbizoil wrong. He was actually referring to the poster who is peddling lies.

1 Like

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by realbreaktru: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
intbizoil:
the money you are paid for peddling lies will continue to make you as poor as a church rat

Go and do your research before you start covering MMM up biko
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by spyglaxx: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
what next?

Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2016
realbreaktru:

Go and do your research before you start covering MMM up biko
or you are the one to do the research, research ko research ni
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2016
spyglaxx:
what next?
dont you have a guider?
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by amordi: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by SAMMYLIGHT01: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
amordi:
No mind me, I was kidding.... MMM ROCKS!!! ....whatsapp -.07038323608 for professional advise....

abeg na play i bin de play oh before una kill me
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by chairman6(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2016
intbizoil:
dont you have a guider?

Chairman, can we discuss ASAP on this MMM thingy?
Want to register today.
I'd like you to be my guider if you don't mind.
Pls give me your phone or WhatsApp number ASAP let's relate this morning. Or your contact email if you prefer email.
PS: my PM is not working (can't access my email).
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by YungMike(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2016
chairman6:

Chairman, can we discuss ASAP on this MMM thingy?
Want to register today.
I'd like you to be my guider if you don't mind.
Pls give me your phone or WhatsApp number ASAP let's relate this morning. Or your contact email if you prefer email.
PS: my PM is not working (can't access my email).

Hello bro... Check my signature... Or send a mail to mikelobiorah@yahoo.com

Will assist you.
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2016
The idea of a guider is unfair, I love guider free communities
onair:

https://citepblog./get-help-worldwide/
There is no cause for alarm and I like the decision. Why should a guider be receiving bonuses as a guider at the expense of a participant who needs to get help? It should not be a get rich syndrome. I support the decision as it is to allow for fairness and balance in getting help.
Re: Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, by tunde4top(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Citep:
The idea of a guider is unfair, I love guider free communities
. If you want to know about a similar program like mmm that is designed with a potential to last forever. It was primarily designed to correct errors in mmm. No guiders and was designed with some fantastic features that eliminate a lot of wastage. To know more, watsap me on 08164040996.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniqueness Of Land Banking / Mkety Digital: Buy N Sell All Ecurrencies/cryptos Instantly / Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.