Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) (25859 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Senate President  Bukola Saraki,Senators Akpabio,Ben Bruce & Dino Melaye attended the wedding ceremony of Senator Clifford Ordia's daughter in Edo state.Akpabio said.....

'My brother and colleague, Senator Clifford Ordia, representing Edo Central Senatorial District last Saturday gave out his daughter in marriage in Irrua, Edo State. Along with the Senate President we his colleagues were there in solidarity. I wish the newly married couple a happy married life'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/sarakiakpabioben-bruce-dino-melaye.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2016

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by jonhemma11: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
more

1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by HungerBAD: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Interesting.

Happy marital life to the new couple.

Then as for Alli Baba(Saraki) and his 40 thieves(Dino,Akpabio,Bruce) we Nigerians are observing them.

I mean, I am trying to imagine what binds these guys together. Dino is a Petty Thug,Bruce is a debtor,Akpabio bought the Judiciary and Saraki ran Société General bank down.

No honourable person there.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Congratulations to the couple. May the marriage be fruitful with much happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by modath(f): 5:08am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Then as for Alli Baba(Saraki) and his 40 thieves(Dino,Akpabio,Bruce) we Nigerians are observing them.

I mean, I am trying to imagine what binds these guys together. Dino is a Petty Thug,Bruce is a debtor,Akpabio bought the Judiciary and Saraki ran Société General bank down.

Sucking Nigeria of all its essence, ruining lives and destinies along the way nah!! What else can it be?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Camera Man abi Camera Woman

My Grand mama Camera for village better pass this your Spiritual Camera when u use snap these pixz embarassed

You are hereby sentenced to 35 strokes of the Kobobo sad

We are waiting for you @the Village square tongue

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:24am On Oct 13, 2016
This is coming together of high profiled pen-robbers that doesn't have the interest of the masses at heart. Nigeria Ndo oooooooh
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Benjom(m): 5:24am On Oct 13, 2016
Congrats to the new couple.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by wite111(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2016
One more thing from u guys plz,u can see that the man we brought from Daura is disgracing us with his tyrannical attitude.Summon him,grill him and make him sweat and speak wrong English as usual.Then televise it for the masses to see pls.I beg una!
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Tunami(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

i like you for one thing, you say the truth sometimes. But this is this the question i have for you. If it was buhari and tinubu that were in this gathering will you criticise them as you did here? Cox i believe all of them are the same polithiefcians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2016
I love this SARAKI mehn...

SARAKI for President 2019.

We won't arrest judges but Danladi will be jailed

2 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2016
HML
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2016
A company of decision makers,whether + or - , saraki try e go shush
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2016
In some of the pictures the facial expression of Saraki be like "Ha Akpabio tori olorun nah only you thief that kain thief" Akpabios facial expression be like "Mbok dont talk about, we are all thieves" angry angry
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
see their heads. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Religion and tribe is only the problem of the poor.. Once u are rich... U are part of a race called rich people and u have a common god called money

6 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by DemonMonkey7(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2016
that third pix tho! Lol...
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Is that so chai. Gala why how you slim like this
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by DemonMonkey7(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
that third pix tho! Lol...mouth opening saga!! nice shot.. lol
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by oleeverking(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
WE GIVE IT TO YOU AS IT COMES.
LOVES OF YUNG6IX. THIS IS FOR YOU.
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/10/yung6ix-ft-phyno-percy-money-is-relevant.html
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by CSTR2: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Tunami:
i like you for one thing, you say the truth sometimes. But this is this the question i have for you. If it was buhari and tinubu that were in this gathering will you criticise them as you did here? Cox i believe all of them are the same polithiefcians.
nah. He wouldn't .
He is an afonja suffering from a severe case of Stockholm syndrome.
Worshipping Buhari that is currently decimating Yoruba political relevance, though one of the best decisions buhari has taken.
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by DemonMonkey7(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2016
modath:

Sucking Nigeria of all its essence, ruining lives and destinies along the way nah!! What else can it be?
to really understand wah the term" sucking means take a close look aht sarakii n AKpabios mouths @d last pix.. lol!
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by greatness22(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2016
The joy and happiness in the heart of those officiating ministers knows no bound. *Fat donations and Offerings*

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by ezechueze(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Phiniter(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by spartacuz: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2016
The Nation has collapsed... These guys have finished our reserves. HML to d couple... God bless ur union

2 Likes

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Phiniter(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

And you are what? A Zom... Or a Wai...

1 Like

Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2016
the senators are given special seats in 'the house of God'
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
grin
Re: Senator Clifford Ordia's Daughter's Wedding In Edo (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
I thought dino will come to the event with his side chic (remi)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bababtunde Fashola At The Book Launch Of His Biography (Photos) / Oyegun: Henceforth APC Will Be More Involved In Buhari's Appointments / Cecilia Ezeilo’s Aide Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.