Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Google Discovery The Scam Of Payoneer And Stop Accepting Payoneer. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Discovery The Scam Of Payoneer And Stop Accepting Payoneer. (452 Views)

Transferwise Vs Payoneer Comprehensive Review Of Payoneer Alternative / Beware Of Payoneer Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Discovery The Scam Of Payoneer And Stop Accepting Payoneer. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2016
The era of scamming google has passed but i wonder why will blogger's want to scam google who provided a free service for us to make money.

Now the Question is how does people Scam google?

It no longest a news that if you want to get google adsense approved quickly during your application chose countries like USA or UK, and you will be approved immediately and for the pass cope of years, many blogger's has done this and withdraw their earning using payoneer since the provide free ATM card and Virtual US Bank Account to all of their Customer, Some blogger's even use fake US Tax Information to claim that the are US citizen.

The true is that google is a Multi-billion Dollar Company that has spent billion in software to track the activities of all blogger's who are on their platform, Note that more software are been developed daily for google adsense program, so thinking of scamming google is wasting of time and resource.

With the new google adsense developed software, google has been discovering blogger's who had been running a Trick (scam) account and disable them, banning some and blacklisting their domain.

Official Payoneer is no longer accepted by Google Adsense. Only a real bank will be accepted. There are policy, regulatory, taxation and legal reasons why Payoneer cannot be used.

The funny things is that, many blogger's are unable to withdraw their earning from .their google adsense account because the account as not a real account but trick (scam) account, where the try to scam google claiming to reside in UK or`US, meanwhile the never dream of going there.

Some many blogger's have discovery this, now they are looking victim by adversiting their adsense account for sale. Pleases oooooo, don't fall a victim.

I will soon write a article on the scam beyond buying an adsense account from a blogger.

I will write more on this topic as i continued my researched.

Source: http://www.myedumata.com/2016/10/google-discovery-scam-of-payoneer-and.html

Re: Google Discovery The Scam Of Payoneer And Stop Accepting Payoneer. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Terrible write-up!

(1) (Reply)

Let's All Help Each Other With Good Backlinks / How To Get Your Approval Of Google Adsense For Your Blog / Big Mistakes Most Bloggers Make And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.