Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

"Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos (33025 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2016
The leadership seat is one which comes with equal level of power and also stress. But for governor Nasir el Rufai of Kaduna state, 'there cannot be crisis because his schedule is already full'. An epic quote by Henry Kissinger, seems to be 'what keeps him going'. The quote which reads "There can't be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full,” -is positioned in the governor's office at the state govt house.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/tight-schedule-is-this-what-keeps.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2016
lol
Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by dainformant(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2016
good for him
Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by fiizznation: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
The hardworking governor himself. The good people of Kaduna state will continue to prosper for voting this charismatic man as their governor. El'rufai the people's governor.

Keep the good works up sir.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Oga mi take it easy with the Shiites in Zaria they are Nigerians too

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019

4 Likes

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
fiizznation:
The hardworking governor himself. The good people of Kaduna state will continue to prosper for voting this charismatic man as their governor. El'rufai the people's governor.

The man that breeds crisis by killing unarmed protesters

37 Likes

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by CACAWA(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2016
[size=18pt]hmm...pls...who owns that female handbag behind his excellency?[/size]
I hope it is not what I am thinking sha.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by fiizznation: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Oga mi take it easy with the Shiites in Zaria they are Nigerians too

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019
Though I don't support the brutal and inhuman killings of the Shi'ite sect, but those guys shouldn't be left unchecked. Their 'religious' activities have caused alot of pain and anguish to the average northerner. Most comments I read here about Shi'ite are mostly from ignorant southerners who have zero idea about the activities of those lawless guys.

I know their HQ in gyallesu{Zaria}, I have witness their firsthand madness and I know what they are capable or incapable of doing. First, the Shi'ite sect can't be a threat to the Nigeria state. Most of them are just people who just want to be silly without anybody questioning them, and some of them are in the Shi'ite sect for financial gains{Iranians money}.

The thing is, almost everybody in the north is just sick and tired of their lawlessness and that's why northerners hardly pity them when security agencies brutalizes them.

And the notion of Sunni vs Shi'ite Muslims in Nigeria is laughable. First there is absolutely nothing like 'one body' Sunni Muslims in Nigeria. I know of different Islamic sects in the north but calling any Muslim that doesn't belong to the Shi'ite group a Sunni Muslim is ridiculous. I don't even think i know if buhari belongs to which sect or what sect elrufai belongs to. Most northerners are just plain Muslims that don't belong to any sect, but what about the Shi'ite sect; their motto is if you don't belong with us, you don't deserve to be accorded with any respect. They highly believe in their ' us verses them' theory.

I can tell you that Shi'ite is just a small % that made up the Muslims in the north. Nobody is against them; but they{Shi'ite} want to use violence to intimidate innocent northerners that just want to go about with their businesses

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by veekid(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
And he has the time to snap this?

1 Like

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Lilimax(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Epic shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Oyinda32(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]hmm...pls...who owns that female handbag behind his excellency?[/size]

wink the secretary na...man shall not live by bread alone so says the book

8 Likes

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Dauraking: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Angry and vindictive midget!

1 Like

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by sammyj: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
All this is a mere wash. This is part of 2019 campaign !!!!! grin angry

1 Like

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
My Future President...i admire you grin

1 Like

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by zurine(f): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
hmm
Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by soberdrunk(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Who can guess the music oga governor is listening to??
Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by vosquare: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
CACAWA:
I break for u o.... How your eyes take reach dere sef? grin

17 Likes

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Robinhood477: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
my governor

1 Like

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Crusherdaniels(m): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
chai!!! politicians and pictures be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by loomer: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
fiizznation:

I hope you dey live for Kaduna? Otherwise make God punish that mouth wey u use dey praise am

7 Likes

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by RANZYFLOWZ(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ee b like say u no knw dos pple dhat yy
Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by nafiachi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Allah ya taimake Ka mallam.
Unlike his kano counterpart that has allowed his office to accommodate nay and dooms day sayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by esuLAAROYE(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
CACAWA:
your eyes na MICROSCOPE sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
domestic tyrant.. governor of the media by the media, he left he shite and sunni fight to come and take selfies ... you will never become president in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by bsideboii(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Intelligence overload.No be by stature oo......Lord, I ask for wisdom,knowledge and understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
CACAWA:
haba, u must be having eight eyes

5 Likes

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Guyman02: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
There cannot be Shia Crisis Next Week as my Schedule for Killing Them is already Full - El'Rufai

2 Likes

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by DirtyGold: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am I the only one who was expecting to see something "at least cool"?

What's tha business?

Re: "Tight Schedule"; Is This What Keeps El-Rufai Going? Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
fiizznation:
Though I don't support the brutal and inhuman killings of the Shi'ite sect, but those guys shouldn't be left unchecked. Their 'religious' activities have caused alot of pain and anguish to the average northerner. Most comments I read here about Shi'ite are mostly from ignorant southerners who have zero idea about the activities of those lawless guys.

I know their HQ in gyallesu{Zaria}, I have witness their firsthand madness and I know what they are capable or incapable of doing. First, the Shi'ite sect can't be a threat to the Nigeria state. Most of them are just people who just want to be silly without anybody questioning them, and some of them are in the Shi'ite sect for financial gains{Iranians money}.

The thing is, almost everybody in the north is just sick and tired of their lawlessness and that's why northerners hardly pity them when security agencies brutalizes them.

And the notion of Sunni vs Shi'ite Muslims in Nigeria is laughable. First there is absolutely nothing like 'one body' Sunni Muslims in Nigeria. I know of different Islamic sects in the north but calling any Muslim that doesn't belong to the Shi'ite group a Sunni Muslim is ridiculous. I don't even think i know if buhari belongs to which sect or what sect elrufai belongs to. Most northerners are just plain Muslims that don't belong to any sect, but what about the Shi'ite sect; their motto is if you don't belong with us, you don't deserve to be accorded with any respect. They highly believe in their ' us verses them' theory.

I can tell you that Shi'ite is just a small % that made up the Muslims in the north. Nobody is against them; but they{Shi'ite} want to use violence to intimidate innocent northerners that just want to go about with their businesses
Another Book Haram loading, I guess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Fayose Joined Local Drummers At PDP Rally In Osogbo (Photos, Video) / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.