Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:14 PM

Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed (6089 Views)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / About To Marry But My Menses Has Stopped Flowing / What Can I Use To Restore My Menses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by bamboke(f): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2009
I believe I am not pregnant,and have also tested.

Can I use duofem to make my period come back?

Incase I am even possible to have taken in,can it still help as my menses is like 5 days late.

I hope to hear from u.
Thank u
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by dominique(f): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2009
whats duofem? is it some kind of herb?
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by bamboke(f): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2009
Control pills
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by dominique(f): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2009
ok. . .if you havent, you should direct your question to this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104493.0.html
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by bamboke(f): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
Dr. Katty is not on seat for now,sir/ma
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2009
you can still post your question and she will answer you when next she comes around could be tomorrow wink
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by bamboke(f): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
Hey mister,u definitely know she hasn't being around for awhile. And should know my writing this means I want an answer which is urgent. What's up with u anyway. I think u r kind of snubbish to have locked it.
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by dominique(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2009
its miss thank you
i had to lock the other thread because you had opened a similar thread (this one). apart from me, who else has replied you? its obvious that no one else is paying attention your thread(s). thats why i had to directed you to Dr Kathy's thread because it has more followers who may have useful ideas and suggestions. so forgive my snobbishness for being a caring mod.
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by bamboke(f): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2009
Thank u 4 ur totfulness den. Thank u maam
Re: Can Duofem Cause Menses To Flow If Delayed by kinguwem: 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
How old are you? Have you had a similar experience before? Are you on any hormonal contraceptive? Have you done a pelvic scan recently? Duofem can be used to correct irregular menstruation after exclusion of pregnancy and pelvic pathologies e.g. ovarian cyst. It can also be used as an emergency contraceptive if used within 72 hours after an unprotected sexual exposure.

(1) (Reply)

Precautions After Ceasarean Section / Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans / Patients Lament As Doctors’ Strike Continues In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.