Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

The "Miracle Of The Sun" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The "Miracle Of The Sun" (865 Views)

Know Thyself: The Miracle Called Man / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Miracle Of The Sun" by FMary(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
October 13 1917

The last of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary to the three children at Fatima.

Our Lady appeared in company of St. Joseph and infant Jesus. This is one major reason we incude prayer to St. Joseph in our October Rosary Devotion.

As early as July 1917, the Blessed Virgin Mary had promised a miracle for the last of her apparitions on 13th October, so that all would believe. What happened then became known as “Miracle of the Sun”.

A crowd believed to number approximately 70,000, including newspaper reporters and photographers, gathered at the Cova da Iria. The incessant rain had finally ceased and a thin layer of clouds cloaked the silver disc of the sun.
Continue reading → http://www.francismary.org/miracle-of-the-dancing-sun-fatima-eye-witness-accounts/
Re: The "Miracle Of The Sun" by Niflheim(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
@OP,

The sun was dancing?!!! First it was a talking snake, then a donkey that speaks hebrew, then a cat-fish that turned into a submarine?!!! And now this?!!!

My dad visited all those miracle centers in Europe in the 70's, when I was still a kid!!! No healings ever take place there!!! Just tourists looking for virgins hiding inside caves!!!
Re: The "Miracle Of The Sun" by FMary(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm

Niflheim:
@OP,

The sun was dancing?!!! First it was a talking snake, then a donkey that speaks hebrew, then a cat-fish that turned into a submarine?!!! And now this?!!!

My dad visited all those miracle centers in Europe in the 70's, when I was still a kid!!! No healings ever take place there!!! Just tourists looking for virgins hiding inside caves!!!
Re: The "Miracle Of The Sun" by Deicide: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is this figurative??
Re: The "Miracle Of The Sun" by FMary(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2016
Deicide:
Is this figurative??

True life event, happened 13th October 1917. You can ask google

(1) (Reply)

“I Left Mountain Of Fire Because My Pastor…” – Lady Reveals / What Apostle Saviour Kika Said About MMM Will Shock You / Do All Religions Lead To God And Point To The Same Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.