Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

"I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" (1059 Views)

I Love My Culture (Promote Your Beautiful Culture) Thread / Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi / I Love All These Hotels In Kenya, Tanzania Aka Tourism Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" by Gistpeeps: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II shared this picture via his official Instagram page today According to him:

"I am a Muslim and I love Jesus", Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II
"Many people are unaware of the fact that one can’t be a Muslim without loving Jesus (Peace be upon him) known in as Arabic Isa (Alayhis Salam)."

http://gistpeeps..com.ng/2016/10/i-am-muslim-and-i-love-jesus.html

Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" by DaBlaize(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" by yarimo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mtchew that is your problem and your business.
Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" by Lilimax(f): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good!
The emir should go a step further by accepting JESUS CHRIST as his Lord and personal Saviour.
Afterall He died for the sin of the whole world.
Currently seated at the right hand of the Father making intercession for His people smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" by lecturerdabo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Well that is lovely of you my wonderful Emir!

Also remember;

You can't love Jesus and be killing His followers!!

Think about it!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" by WINNERMENTALITY: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Like Gowon Said..Why did you not leave Igbos to go? He said, Because I Love them that's why I have to purcase 3 T Tankers and two Bomber jet to keep my beloved.

Sanusi repeating same after 50yrs....

Believe to your hurt

(1) (Reply)

All About Thanksgiving Day (holiday) / 7 Things You Must Not Do At The Eyo Festival / The Story Of Candido Joao Da Rocha (1860 – 1959), One Of Nigeria’s First Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.