Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD (31027 Views)

Eduregard 2018 Jamb Utme Cbt Software - Free Download / EDUREGARD Essay Contest 2017 - Up To #200,000 To Be Won! / Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission In Nigeria (updated 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by superIQ(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
EduRegard:
Please notethat Masters scholarships are meant for postgraduates, not undergraduates.
Yeah i know, i mean after i have my degree
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by nicole2016(f): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls I'm a fresh graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the Federal University oof Technology, Owerri. I desire to further my education to acquire a masters degree through a scholarship program. Pls I'll really appreciate if you inform or link me in ur group. Thanks
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by nicole2016(f): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Must I do a postgraduate before going ahead for Masters? Thought postgraduate is only meant for students with 2nd class lower
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by superIQ(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
nicole2016:
Must I do a postgraduate before going ahead for Masters? Thought postgraduate is only meant for students with 2nd class lower
you don't need a post graduate all you need is to apply in the school of your choice for the masters programme
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by nicole2016(f): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok thanks.
Pls link me up if any I'm very much interested
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 2:55am On Dec 03, 2016
superIQ:

Yeah i know, i mean after i have my degree
Alright sure
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 2:58am On Dec 03, 2016
100% African Graduate Scholarships At American University, Cairo

The American University, Cairo is offering tuition free scholarships to African students {Excluding Egyptians} who wants to undergo a masters program in the institution.

This scholarship covers Monthly stipend, Student services and activities fee, Medical service and health insurance fees, A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University Residences.

Eligibility

- Applicants must be Citizens of an African Country excluding Egyptians.

- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with an overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent.

- Applicants must have applied or applying to American University, Cairo {AUC}.

- Applicants must submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score.

- Applicants must satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements

Application Process

Interested applicants should click here to apply.

Applications are accompanied with the following:

- Personal statement of no less than 500 words. Applicants selecting two programs for admission consideration should include two separate statements.

- Updated CV that must include work experience and educational background.

- Official transcript(s) from all higher education institutions attended, with proof of degree completion. Unofficial, clear, scanned copies are acceptable for processing purposes, but final admission is not granted until the original, official transcripts are submitted, reviewed and approved by the Office of Graduate Admissions.

- Two letters of recommendation. PhD applicants are required to submit three letters of recommendation.

- Medical reports: Valid for non-Egyptian applicants if taken within one month prior to registration and must include an HIV test (for student visa purposes). To qualify for and maintain a student visa, the student must register full-time (three courses) each semester. Additional details will be provided upon admission.

- Proof of financial resources to meet costs of AUC.

Application Deadline

The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th February 2017.

For More Information Visit The Official Website
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kongru(m): 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
EduRegard:
100% Shell University Undergraduate Scholarships For Nigerian Students

The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is offering scholarships to Second year Nigerian students in all Nigerian universities.

This scholarship program will be awarded to successful students for full duration of their courses.

The Scholarship is in two categories;

i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.

ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): Is for Nigerians who are indigenes of Shell operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers

Eligibility

- Applicants must be Nigerian students.

- Applicants must be a second year student enrolled in an accredited course at a NUC approved Nigerian university.

- Applicants must have a minimum of seven O/Levels credits, including Mathematics and English.

- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application.

Application Process

- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).

- Applicants who meet the above entry qualifications should apply online at www.shellnigeria.comand provide the required personal and educational details, and load scanned copies of the following:

i) A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant (i.e. jpeg format, not more than 200 kilobytes).

ii) University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores.

iii) ‘O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable.

iv) Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.

- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:

i) The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and

ii) The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC). The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Prodeco 5, Room 10, Shell Industrial Area, Rumubiakani, Port Harcourt.

Application Deadline

The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 2nd December 2016.

For more information visit the Official Website

Please I need past question for this scholarship
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by joescot: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Please how do I Create a thread I have a very important announcement on stem scholarship for abuja

1 Like

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by rjek: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2016
joescot:
Please how do I Create a thread I have a very important announcement on stem scholarship for abuja
How do I apply
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by joescot: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Are u indigenous Abuja student
rjek:

How do I apply
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by karleone(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
nicole2016:
Pls I'm a fresh graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at the Federal University oof Technology, Owerri. I desire to further my education to acquire a masters degree through a scholarship program. Pls I'll really appreciate if you inform or link me in ur group. Thanks

Welcome to Nairaland Nicole..
Before you get a Masters' scholarship, you'll have to apply for Masters first.. So, take that bold step of applying when the next batch of application is done.
Note that you're required to have your NYSC certificate before you can apply for Masters in Nigerian Universities. (Don't know for Abroad)..
Good luck as you further your education..

PS: Do you know Okechi Osuagwu and Ohaji Juliet??
If yes, Happy Convocation.

1 Like

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by rjek: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
joescot:
Are u indigenous Abuja student
Hmmm, nawa oo...I be delta sha
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Following.......

Nice work @Eduregard
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2016
kongru:

Please I need past question for this scholarship
Check here >>> www.nairaland.com/3041580/all-nigerian-scholarships-past-questions
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2016
2017 Postgraduate Law Scholarships At Manchester Metropolitan University, UK

Manchester Metropolitan University invites applications from International students who wants to pursue GDL, LPC and BPTC courses at the Manchester Law School.

The following courses are available for this scholarship program:

- Graduate Diploma in Law: 3 scholarships of £2000 each towards your tuition fees

- Legal Practice Course: 9 scholarships of £1000 each towards your tuition fees

- Bar Professional Training Course: 1 Scholarship of £4000 plus 8 scholarships of £1000 each towards your tuition fees.

Eligibility

- Applicants must be International students.

- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.

- Applicants must have applied or applying to Manchester Metropolitan University.

- Applicants must be self-financing.

- Applicants must have good academic results.

Application Process

The mode of applying is online. Visit the official website, then click on the course you want to apply for.

Application Deadline

The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st April 2017.

For More Information Visit The Official Website
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Successjoy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
Join the US thread. trust me, you will be doing your self a lot of good.
nicole2016:
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Alexiz031(m): 5:57am On Dec 09, 2016
gud mornin every1..pls do anyone knw if muste has contacted ppl wit regards to d exams written some weeks bck?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Richest001(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
college of education and polytechnic which one is better in naija ?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by rjek: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Richest001:
Jamb question ...
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
rjek:

Jamb question ...
I guess you have enough data to waste by answering the question. A very simple question and u are saying JAMB question, Seun, small children are already joining nairaland. Try and answer questions with maturity and if you cant, dont bother typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Richest001:
Polytechnic bro
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
please notify me when about to enter university students'scholarship is out
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by nicole2016(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
Send me link
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by elijtrigga(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2016
pls is there any scholarship for 300level students and above? *local
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Ayomide002: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2016
elijtrigga:
pls is there any scholarship for 300level students and above? *local
yeap...
many
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Can you name them pls
Ayomide002:
yeap...
many

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FUNAI New Faculties & Departments For 2016/2017 Admission / 200 Level Pharmacy Students Of OOU Asked To Raise Their Hands For Noise Making / The Craziest Thing A Student Had Ever Told You As A Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.