Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy (48700 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Christardor: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by coursehybridrep(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
na waoh
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don't have what to type
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by LockDown69(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenya, making the headlines since time and age.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Bonuwa: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
In d other room?
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by chubbygal(f): 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by rockyh(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
kstix:
funny but the story doesn't add up. how can he say he just called her to have a private discussion which he didn't say what it was about.. and then like someone that has taken weed, she called the police and said u raped her...
Question. what did u discuss with her?.
And was she on drugs calling d cops for nothing like u claimed? Mr Bola these are the things we need to know.
shit like this happens especially when you offend your woman n she wants to send such person to jail
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by numericalguy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
The woman is lying jor.

How did she type on her instergram if he took her phone.

The girl is just bitter and wicked but not smart.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by yinkslinks(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
This must be the most pretty girl in kenya. I praise naija women with beauty but naija women have become online oloshos now cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Talk2Bella(f): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Naija girls Don finish ba grin grin

#TeamForeignMen
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Phi001(m): 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenya again?

But but, where is the evidence if the rape? Word of mouth is not enough.
You know the drill... Video or adonbilivit
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by deliveryboy: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
He took her phones, no one can reach her but he left her with twitter, the guy must be considerate. These girls are wild and will do anything to get cash or drag you down if their demand is not forthcoming. Trash!
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by checkout50: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Prowizy2:
no be lie,i chop too. Lol.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Martinola(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
wetin concern me? radarada
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by shyke20(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
Photo of 14-year-old girl and her lover kissing posted on Facebook (MUST SEE)
http://www.imustalk.net/photo-14-year-old-girl-lover-kissing-posted-facebook/
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by benzems(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
This girl is not from Kenya
Kenyas are black
how come white

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by skales67(m): 2:46am On Oct 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by DaveNation01(m): 4:55am On Oct 18, 2016
D story really Has K leg grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerians and the allure of Kenyan women are like 2 & 5...Omase oooo...

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by andrew12(m): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2016
I know bola very well the story ain't true and no 2 the gurl is not Kenya I know her from lead city Ibadan
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 6:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Bifwoli

ThunderingHooves

NairobiWalker

Kenyanstar

MtuMsuper

Now who do we believe?
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by MtuMsuper: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2016
naijalander:
Bifwoli
ThunderingHooves
NairobiWalker
Kenyanstar
MtuMsuper
Now who do we believe?
And how is some useless beef between two unknown people any of my business?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kenyanstar: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2016
naijalander:
Bifwoli

ThunderingHooves

NairobiWalker

Kenyanstar

MtuMsuper

Now who do we believe?

I dont know why i got this feeling that you have multiple accounts posting all this negative stories to make Kenya look bad..... Am getting really suspicious!!!1
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by naijalander: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Kenyanstar:

I dont know why i got this feeling that you have multiple accounts posting all this negative stories to make Kenya look bad..... Am getting really suspicious!!!1

why exactly do I stand to gain by doing that??
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by KwachImani(f): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:
Kenyas are black
how come white

OK WHITE MAN!...we heard you!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kenyanstar: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:
Kenyas are black
how come white

I hope you are whiter than this young Maasai warrior

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Orikinla(m): 7:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Sickos online everywhere.
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by Kenyanstar: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
benzems:
This girl is not from Kenya Kenyas are black how come white
Nigerians hating on our Kenyan Maasai women since time immemorial....

Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by lordkhalifa(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
the AFONJA guy beat the lady, Afonjas are wife beater's
Re: Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy by lordkhalifa(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2016
the AFONJA guy beat the lady, Afonjas are wife beater's.... no reasonable foreigner will dare date AFONJA guy, its either he turn you to goat for money ritual, or he swindle u all ur money, then he will subjects u to punching bag

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / 7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.