Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence (8419 Views)

Has Any Atheist Come Up With Any Tenable Argument To Support His Beliefs Yet ? / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
No, you practically misunderstood me. Magic in my view, is the excess exposure of man to self control of his world, using his innermost mind, void of religious beliefs. The mind itself is magical. Supernatural powers dont exist.
Seun:

By magic, you mean supernatural powers, right? What is your reason for believing that supernatural powers will become more effective than technology in the future, considering the rate at which technology is improving while supernatural claims are being exposed as lies?

Actually, our brains are constantly working. The idea that we only use a small fraction of our brain power is just a myth.

Again, I must ask you for the basis of your belief that supernatural powers exist and will be widely used in place of technology someday.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
shadeyinka:

LOL!

This extraterrestrial being is not a physical being and He can not be measured.
So you have no evidence.

Everything physical is a cheap imitation of the things which exist in His rhelm.
And you know this, how?

One gets to know Him only by experience and not by scientific examination. He actually made us with independent volition so that through our choices He selects those who love and respect Him.
Funny how your 'non-physical' being has a gender. Anyway, I believe most scientific experiments are based on phenomenological observations, so I don't know how you can separate science from experience

If you are looking for a Physical Evidence, you will never know Him. Knowing Him is an Experience that is REAL but subjective at the physical level.
Very well then! I can think of other real but subjective experiences, like the catastrophic brain failures we euphemistically refer to as optical illusions. At any rate, when I need an imaginary friend to give me physically subjective, but real experience, I know just what to smoke!

2 Likes

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by shadeyinka(m): 12:20am On Oct 15, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
So you have no evidence.

And you know this, how?

Funny how your 'non-physical' being has a gender. Anyway, I believe most scientific experiments are based on phenomenological observations, so I don't know how you can separate science from experience

Very well then! I can think of other real but subjective experiences, like the catastrophic brain failures we euphemistically refer to as optical illusions. At any rate, when I need an imaginary friend to give me physically subjective, but real experience, I know just what to smoke!

I think you assume that reality is a function of physical evidence. And So, if there is no physical evidence, a reality is flawed!
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 1:38am On Oct 15, 2016
shadeyinka:

I think you assume that reality is a function of physical evidence. And So, if there is no physical evidence, a reality is flawed!
I think we can easily be tricked by our minds, so we ought to be careful what we call reality.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2016
taurus25:

lol..... re read what wrote up there. If i may ask, where do get your info from?

Wats wrong with wat i said? i asked you a question. if Science is inferior to nature ,why does it claim to know more than Nature?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2016
taurus25:
Atheism and science are not the same

Lie.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 7:02am On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

do you even understand what you just typed?

Same excuse. i said give me the origin of water and he is asking me to go and think.

Is that the answer to the question? simple origin of water. You Atheists claim to known much science , yet cannot give me answers.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2016
1990news:
No, you practically misunderstood me. Magic in my view, is the excess exposure of man to self control of his world, using his innermost mind, void of religious beliefs. The mind itself is magical. Supernatural powers dont exist.

You sound naive. does magic obey the laws of Science?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by taurus25(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2016
blueAgent:

Wats wrong with wat i said? i asked you a question. if Science is inferior to nature ,why does it claim to know more than Nature?
who is science and when did it make this claim?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2016
taurus25:
who is science and when did it make this claim?

You Atheists make such claim.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2016
blueAgent:

You sound naive. does magic obey the laws of Science?
blind man. Why not use your head rather than your thumbs.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Immorttal: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2016
1990news:
Just like man create technology, i believe man originates from a failed experiment by higher intellect of aliens, who are exposed to more civilization than us, and we in turn, we are trying to catch up. Believe it or not, you (human) are not alone, because there are other humans (powerful humans) out there, with the capacity to use 90% of their brains, while man still operate on 10% and dolphin operates on 20%. Or maybe, I DONT KNOW....

The above illustrations and theory were written and formulated by myself alone.
this hold enough water. Nice concept.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by jonbellion(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Atheism and science aren't the same thing science is based on continuous observation and experimentation of the world around us it's just there were a lot of rekigiys scientists back in the day however they were religious cuz of the fact that they reached the limits of their scientific discoveries at that time now science has gone a long way and most of the things that were left as only explained by"God" are cancelled out as new discoveries are made. The God of the gaps argument.basically as Neil degrasse Tyson put it"if you want to keep on leaving things those can't be explained to God then God will remain a receedimg pocket of scientific ignorance as time goes on"
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by raphieMontella: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
blueAgent:

Same excuse. i said give me the origin of water and he is asking me to go and think.
no!
I quoted you when you said/asked when atheist was invented or something similar...

Is that the answer to the question? simple origin of water. You Atheists claim to known much science , yet cannot give me answers.
water is in abundance in space..
Whats the fuss?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Am glad someone finally understood me. Kindly send me a follow request, i would follow back. Maybe we might have same powerful intellectual similarities.
Immorttal:
this hold enough water. Nice concept.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
blueAgent:

Water originates from dead stars. Most stars, during their life time, manufacture the elements on the periodic table, from Hydrogen (H) to Iron (Fe), so it is fair to say old stars have the basic ingredients required to manufacture water (H2O). Certain stars however, when they die, they do so in a spectacular burst of energy large enough to offset the energetic requirements for the spontaneous formation of many of the compounds and molecules we consider naturally occurring today. Water is one of those molecules. Hydrogen, Helium and Oxygen are three of the most abundant elements in the universe, by mass. That makes water - which happens to be one of the lowest energy configurations of Hydrogen and Oxygen - automatically abundant in the universe too.

As a side note, atheists don't claim to "know much science". Atheists claim to lack belief in a deity. The lack of belief in a deity doesn't qualify one as a scientist. You actually have to study science to know science...and as you can imagine, this endeavour is independent of one's personal beliefs (or lack thereof).

3 Likes

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
1990news:
blind man. Why not use your head rather than your thumbs.

Clown . is that your answer. Typical Atheists always running away from facts
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

Water originates from dead stars. Most stars, during their life time, manufacture the elements on the periodic table, from Hydrogen (H) to Iron (Fe), so it is fair to say old stars have the basic ingredients required to manufacture water (H2O). Certain stars however, when they die, they do so in a spectacular burst of energy large enough to offset the energetic requirements for the spontaneous formation of many of the compounds and molecules we consider naturally occurring today. Water is one of those molecules. Hydrogen, Helium and Oxygen are three of the most abundant elements in the universe, by mass. That makes water - which happens to be one of the lowest energy configurations of Hydrogen and Oxygen - automatically abundant in the universe too.

As a side note, atheists don't claim to "know much science". Atheists claim to lack belief in a deity. The lack of belief in a deity doesn't qualify one as a scientist. You actually have to study science to know science...and as you can imagine, this endeavour is independent iof one's personal beliefs (or lack thereof).

You just murdered Science. what happened to Law of Science that states matter can neither be created or destoryed? so your stars and water,Hydrogen all just appeared from no where?
Athiests use Science to prove that the Universe came into existence without a God.

Atheism cannot exist without using Science to advocate their illusion.
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

no!
I quoted you when you said/asked when atheist was invented or something similar...

water is in abundance in space..
Whats the fuss?

look Scientist and christains believe that the Universe had a beginging. now lets assume the Universe is like a stone at rest , no thought,Live,matter, e.t.c tell me how oxygen,life,Humans will just comeup considering the fact that no stone at rest can move itself ,how much more to Evolue into all the things in the Universe. do you Athiests even think for one day about how impossible and illusional your beliefs are?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by 1990news: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Put a cooked rice inside a plate, and cover it with another plate for 1week or 2weeks, the rice would decay and automatically create a living thing. God didnt do that. Supernatural powers didnt do that. The earth and everything inside it, originates like this.

Ok ok ok, my theories and illustrations though... Seun , agentofallah , cloudgoddess come and see my new discovery.
blueAgent:

look Scientist and christains believe that the Universe had a beginging. now lets assume the Universe is like a stone at rest , no thought,Live,matter, e.t.c tell me how oxygen,life,Humans will just comeup considering the fact that no stone at rest can move itself ,how much more to Evolue into all the things in the Universe. do you Athiests even think for one day about how impossible and illusional your beliefs are?
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2016
blueAgent:

You just murdered Science. what happened to Law of Science that states matter can neither be created or destoryed?
Awww...You're so cute! Your exposure to science is fossilised in the 19th century! kiss kiss Here: Let me update you with what's happened since the time you've been frozen.
1) You may have heard of some guy called Albert Einstein. Yes? No?? Anyway, he discovered in the early 20th century that there is an equivalency between matter and energy. In pop culture, this equivalency is expressed as E=mc2. This equivalency means matter can in fact be created and destroyed. What cannot be created or destroyed however, is Energy.
2) So we modified that statement accordingly, as "Energy matter can neither be created nor destroyed; but (and this is the crucial bit) it can be transformed from one form to another" This is known as the law of conservation of energy. Matter, my friend, is just energy with a rest mass!

so your stars and water,Hydrogen all just appeared from no where?
They didn't happen from "nowhere", they happened due to a chain of physical processes, starting from gravity to nuclear fusion, all the way to supernova nucleosynthesis and exo/endo-thermic reactions. Name them.

Athiests use Science to prove that the Universe came into existence without a God.
Not quite! I'm certain there are many atheists who don't give a ratsass about science.

Atheism cannot exist without using Science to advocate their illusion.
You're wrong...atheists use weed and hallucinogens to "advocate {and amplify} their illusions", not science. Sadly, science mostly plays the party pooper by bringing them back to reality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
1990news:
Put a cooked rice inside a plate, and cover it with another plate for 1week or 2weeks, the rice would decay and automatically create a living thing. God didnt do that. Supernatural powers didnt do that. The earth and everything inside it, originates like this.

Ok ok ok, my theories and illustrations though... Seun , agentofallah , cloudgoddess come and see my new discovery.

HaHAHaHaHa!!!!!!!gosh which interior village did you run out from? pls this is not an insult.
Lol... cook a rice blah blah........
If i should ask you who created your rice in the first place? something cannot comeout of nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
Awww...You're so cute! Your exposure to science is fossilised in the 19th century! kiss kiss Here: Let me update you with what's happened since the time you've been frozen.
1) You may have heard of some guy called Albert Einstein. Yes? No?? Anyway, he discovered in the early 20th century that there is an equivalency between matter and energy. In pop culture, this equivalency is expressed as E=mc2. This equivalency means matter can in fact be created and destroyed. What cannot be created or destroyed however, is Energy.
2) So we modified that statement accordingly, as "Energy matter can neither be created nor destroyed; but (and this is the crucial bit) it can be transformed from one form to another" This is known as the law of conservation of energy. Matter, my friend, is just energy with a rest mass!

They didn't happen from "nowhere", they happened due to a chain of physical processes, starting from gravity to nuclear fusion, all the way to supernova nucleosynthesis and exo/endo-thermic reactions. Name them.

Not quite! I'm certain there are many atheists who don't give a ratsass about science.

You're wrong...atheists use weed and hallucinogens to "advocate {and amplify} their illusions", not science. Sadly, science mostly plays the party pooper by bringing them back to reality.

You see you know nothing about Science which you claim. the law of matter has nothing to do with Albert Enistens law. rather it shows us that nothing new can be created entirely but only from existing materials.
Oxygen can only be made from Air, Water, Iron from iron ores. scientists have been unable to make anything new from something not existing. quit been a clown.

Weather you accept it or not Atheist use Science as their yardstick to prove if their is God or not.

You are too Naive to understand the world around U .and that includes even your Atheism.

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueAgent:

You see you know nothing about Science which you claim. the law of matter has nothing to do with Albert Enistens law. rather it shows us that nothing new can be created entirely but only from existing materials.
Oxygen can only be made from Air, Water, Iron from iron ores. scientists have been unable to make anything new from something not existing. quit been a clown.
Ever heard of nuclear fusion/fission? But what does a clown like me know, eh? Hydrogen bombs don't exist, they are just a figment of man's wildest imaginings.

Weather you accept it or not Atheist use Science as their yardstick to prove if their is God or not.
Who am I to question your Atheismology credentials? After all, I'm just a miserable AgentOfAllah, whereas you are the Agent of all agents, sir Blue!

You are too Naive to understand the world around U .and that includes even your Atheism.
I quiver, then tremble and then prostrate in worship to your Agentliness Blueness sir! Save me from this pestilential naivete that plagues my understanding of the world and even my atheism!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 4:29am On Oct 17, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
Ever heard of nuclear fusion/fission? But what does a clown like me know, eh? Hydrogen bombs don't exist, they are just a figment of man's wildest imaginings.

Who am I to question your Atheismology credentials? After all, I'm just a miserable AgentOfAllah, whereas you are the Agent of all agents, sir Blue!

I quiver, then tremble and then prostrate in worship to your Agentliness Blueness sir! Save me from this pestilential naivete that plagues my understanding of the world and even my atheism!

Am not here to claim been Superior or more intelligent but to point out lies that the whole world is been mislead to believe.
Nuclear fission and Fussion still require an intial element which will split or fuse to form a new element. something most come from pre-existing something.

2 Likes

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Am not here to claim been Superior or more intelligent but to point out lies that the whole world is been mislead to believe.
Nuclear fission and Fussion still require an intial element which will split or fuse to form a new element. something most come from pre-existing something.
, Okay o so can you describe the lie that happens when an electron recombines with a positron?

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by Wilgrea7(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2016
if atheists can explain miracles, complexity of the universe and evolution theory for me then i will believe

they said we have no concrete proof... I'm not arguing that fact

but they've not given me any concrete proof either that nothing exploded to form something as complex as this.

i await the explanations
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
, Okay o so can you describe the lie that happens when an electron recombines with a positron?

Did the Scientists create the Electron or energy required ?

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by raphieMontella: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

lol two agents..
Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by AgentOfAllah: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
blueAgent:

Did the Scientists create the Electron [size=14pt]or energy required [/size]?
shocked shocked

grin grin Wayyo wayyo Agent! So now you acknowledge that it is energy, not matter that can neither be destroyed nor created. Welcome to 21st century science.

Anyway, if you must know, yes! Electron-Positron pairs have been created in labs, from high energy photons.

Bottom line, matter can both be created (Pair production) and destroyed (matter-antimatter annihilation). But energy and momentum must always be conserved. Hurrah for science!!!

1 Like

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by obinna58(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2016

Re: For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence by blueAgent(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
AgentOfAllah:
shocked shocked

grin grin Wayyo wayyo Agent! So now you acknowledge that it is energy, not matter that can neither be destroyed nor created. Welcome to 21st century science.

Anyway, if you must know, yes! Electron-Positron pairs have been created in labs, from high energy photons.

Bottom line, matter can both be created (Pair production) and destroyed (matter-antimatter annihilation). But energy and momentum must always be conserved. Hurrah for science!!!

Clown. how can matter be created from nothing?

Matter and energy are different things which must come from something .They cannot just appear.

Energy itself cannot exist without it been established. their is no gravity on the moon can your Scientist establish or create gravity there? NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Living Faith Pastors That Hav Stayed Over Seven Years Asked To Go. / "Why Evangelicals Should Stop Evangelizing" / The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.