Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction (1706 Views)

New Music: Download Old Town Road By Lil Nas X Featuring Billy Ray Cyrus / Throw Back : Nas – I Gave You Power / You Cant Name One Great Rapper Nas Hasnt Influenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by mailjoelig: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is an extract from Nas' - New world...and he said sometin about Donald Trump...

[Verse 2:]
Yo, the new Mike Tyson's Roy Jones
Bill Clinton's the new JFK, without the hole in his dome
The new Don Trump is Bill Gates Bill Clinton

Not because his occupation, it's cause we respect his cake
And cake mean his stock, net gross
Young kids step it up, go for the most
New cameras in police cars takin pictures
New hustlas gettin new street figures
Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by Greatzeus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
mailjoelig:
This is an extract from Nas' - New world...and he said sometin about Donald Trump...

[Verse 2:]
Yo, the new Mike Tyson's Roy Jones
Bill Clinton's the new JFK, without the hole in his dome
The new Don Trump is Bill Gates Bill Clinton

Not because his occupation, it's cause we respect his cake
And cake mean his stock, net gross
Young kids step it up, go for the most
New cameras in police cars takin pictures
New hustlas gettin new street figures

Some ignorant folks were comparing Nas with some dude cos they sale records undecided
Nas is in a class of his own,there hasn't been and there will never be any one better Lyrically.
His debut "illmatic" garnered so much respect,coming from a teenager,spewing so much knowledge and intelligence, that shouldn't be within the grasp of a Junior High School Drop out. From Stories to Raw science to Poetry.
No wonder it was hailed as the best rap album of all time.
Got all of his collections by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by ExplicitContent: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Greatzeus:

Some ignorant folks were comparing Nas with some dude cos they sale records undecided
Nas is in a class of his own,there hasn't been and there will never be any one better Lyrically.
His debut "illmatic" garnered so much respect,coming from a teenager,spewing so much knowledge and intelligence, that shouldn't be within the grasp of a Junior High School Drop out. From Stories to Raw science to Poetry.

Correct guy.. do you these collections digitally? Like via online.. need them badly
Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by Greatzeus(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Correct guy.. do you these collections digitally? Like via online.. need them badly
these are my hard copies,some have been with me for 10-14 Years.
I also have the digital copies on my HDD not online, because of the size and time it will take to upload
Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by MaddSkillz: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pharaoh nas! ....
Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Greatzeus:

NAS is god, man I envy all this collections oh.. I only got the digital ones, would love to get all this in my room.. Like for real.

Long live NAS Escobar
Long live the nasty NAS
Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by mailjoelig: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice Nas Album collection...my best is Stillmatic or Illmatic Abi Godson...in short I don't have a best...
Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by ernecy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
The reason I became a raphead was Nas, like way back in Secondary school when first heard illmatic album, according to him, he is "half man-half amazing "
Re: Nas - "New World".....donald Trump Prediction by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 19, 2017
LOL Donald Trump has been a well known public figure in American culture for decades..Most Nigerians just heard of him when he decided to run for president. There was nothing 'predictive' about Nas' lyrics in this song. He was simply referencing a person who was already famous at the time.

(1) (Reply)

[download Mixtape] Dj Murphy - "Fia Mix Jam" / Nasty C – “no Permission” Ft. Runtown Mp3 / El Blaq Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.