Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

OAU NYSC Senate Approved List With Error On Upload - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / OAU NYSC Senate Approved List With Error On Upload (1930 Views)

Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List / Oau Nysc Prospects / Can't Find Your Name On Senate Approved List On NYSC Portal Anymore? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU NYSC Senate Approved List With Error On Upload by nyscstories: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hiya OAU PMCs,
The DSA has just pasted the senate approved list with error on upload. If your name is on the list, kindly supply the required information in Room 09 immediately. Should you know anyone whose name is on the list, inform the person ASAP.
Don’t just read! Share until it gets to the appropriate person(s).

To view the full list, visit http://nyscstories.com/news/oau-nysc-senate-approved-list-error-upload/

Re: OAU NYSC Senate Approved List With Error On Upload by nyscstories: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
nyscstories:
Hiya OAU PMCs,
The DSA has just pasted the senate approved list with error on upload. If your name is on the list, kindly supply the required information in Room 09 immediately. Should you know anyone whose name is on the list, inform the person ASAP.
Don’t just read! Share until it gets to the appropriate person(s).

To view the full list, visit http://nyscstories.com/news/oau-nysc-senate-approved-list-error-upload/

We're sorry for the poor image quality.
Re: OAU NYSC Senate Approved List With Error On Upload by kaneda: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks...What about the names of those not on the error list?? I just checked NYSC site now and was told to contact school for approved list.
Re: OAU NYSC Senate Approved List With Error On Upload by nyscstories: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
kaneda:
Thanks...What about the names of those not on the error list?? I just checked NYSC site now and was told to contact school for approved list.

We believe that the list will be uploaded soonest. Just be rest assured that you will be going with Batch B.
Re: OAU NYSC Senate Approved List With Error On Upload by mikeade11(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
My name is not with error, I suppose. No time to dey go that school anyhow

(1) (Reply)

Thread For NYSC 2018: Those Whose Names Are Yet To Be Uploaded / Best PPA In Imo State / How Can I Register As An NYSC SAED Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.