Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2016 (585 Views)

List Of Ten Richest Musicians In Africa In 2017. / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Nigeria 2016 Google Year In Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2016 by mrniceguyuc5(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Richest Fuji Musicians in Nigeria 2016
What I understand by Fuji Music has to do with the combination of Sakara, Apala, Juju, Afro, Gudugudu, Aro, and high life is still included these are the sound that make up Fuji music.
Fuji Music is most popular in western Nigeria, and I believe the creator of Fuji music is Barr Alhaji Siriku Ayinde.

Here are the now richest Fuji musicians in Nigeria 2016 and their net worth.

1.Ayinde Wasiu Mashal, whose net worth is N750 Million
This man happens to be the Richest Fuji Musician in Nigeria, he was born on the 3rd March 1957 in Lagos Island.
Ayinde Wasiu Mashal has made some amounts for himself as far Fuji music in concerned in the country, he has done more than 50 albums. With is net worth, he's regarded as the richest Fuji musician in Nigeria.

2. Abass Akande Obesere whose Net worth is N500 Million
This man is always known for his type of Fuji music he does, he's one of my favorites in the market, he has his own uniqueness and makes Fuji music very easy, Obesere is very successful when it comes to Fuji music in Nigeria, and that also has put some amounts in his bank account. This man started quite early, rumors has it that he started from primary school. Some of his fine Fuji songs are Mr teacher, Be careful, Egungu, Effissy etc.

3.Pauma Wonder: Net worth N455 Million
To me, He's is the most popular of them all, his name and fame have crossed the west down to the south south, and even the non Fuji music fans know him.
Pasuma came into the world of wealth when he released his album titled Orobokibo in 1995, controversially people take him as the richest, but I see him as the most popular of them all.

READ >>> http://nigeriandesk.com.ng/richest-fuji-musician-in-nigeria-2016/

1 Like

Re: Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2016 by Aiholi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Wow... Check Out The Wedding's Ride (picture) / One Insanely Popular Way To Waste A Life / Almost 90 Out Of 100 People Are Guilt Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.