Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (83156 Views)

Little Boy Rock Braless Half Unclad Lady From Behind, Security Office Drag Him / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by PrettyCrystal: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
A young lady has sparked a heated debate online after posting this photo of her chilling with a black guy. She posted the photo on twitter with the caption; 'this is the first time I've seen an actual BLACK black person lmfao'.

And while some consider this a racist statement, other online users have dismissed the "racism factor" considering that the girl herself is black (or chocolate skinned). See what people think of this trending post.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/viral-photos-of-half-unclad-lady-and.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by PrettyCrystal: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by ChangeIsCostant: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
endtime blackness

25 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by dainformant(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
dis guy is too black, even Lai Mohammed cant deny this

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by BossKratos: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why is such a stupid thread in the politics section? Or are either the woman or the man influential political players?

These mods ehn!

undecided

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Bugatie(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is that not Balloteli grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by ChangeIsCostant: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
after opening the thread to see pictures, u are now complaining... u for no open am at all naa
BossKratos:

Why is such a stupid thread in the politics section? Or is either the woman or the man influential political players?

These mods ehn!

undecided

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Manchester United Paul Pogba grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by newheart2(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
that is pogba brother to balloteli

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by BossKratos: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
after opening the thread to see pictures, u are now complaining... u for no open am at all naa

Why won't I check? How else was I supposed to find out that these were pictures of some non descript nobodies as opposed to major or minor politicians if I had not entered the thread!

Don't shoot the messenger! Crap like this does not belong here but rather in the celebrities section! The mods are _fucking up...take it or leave it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by adonis89(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
All these iPhone gals. DAT is dem way. Ashawoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by BolaAdeyemo: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dude Must be a Ghanaian

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by potbelly(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
I wonder which is darker... Him or his shadow...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by metallisc(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossKratos:

Why won't I check? How else was I supposed to find out that these were pictures of some non descript nobodies as opposed to major or minor politicians if I had not entered the thread!

Don't shoot the messenger! Crap like this does not belong here but rather in the celebrities section! The mods are _fucking up...take it or leave it!

try and find out the meaning of the word 'politics'!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by southernbelle(f): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
lol, and obviously he just shared some of the black genes with her.

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by veekid(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
The guy na from Kenya

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by FreeSpirited: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Black is beautiful....I love black

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
mehn... undecided undecided undecided black is actually beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by mikool007(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
she must hv been really drunk the night before

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by dainformant(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
lol
Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by martineverest(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
he must be a senegalese,ghanaian or a sudanese.i doubt if he s a sudanese.

Understand the lady:she have been having sex with blacks with chocolate or brown or caramel skin...but this one is pure black

i wished i had such complexion.,tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by cloud9usher: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
All I see here is a morally malnourished girl displaying her high level of licentiousness and is being given attention for nothing.

Just ignore folks like these!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Olukokosir(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
BLACK mamba

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by PunterTim(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Charcoal dark black man!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by AreaFada2: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossKratos:

Why is such a stupid thread in the politics section? Or are either the woman or the man influential political players?

These mods ehn!

undecided

Because it is political blackness. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by cokiek(f): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
The photo is suggestive,,,,nau person go wife this one...nau wa

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by martineverest(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:
The guy na from Kenya
thats not east african black

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Oblitz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ahh! This guy is burnt shocked

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by Pavore9: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:
The guy na from Kenya

U no well, it seems you have never bumped into a South Sudanese before as God blessed most of those folks with darker shades! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by canalily(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
How are they half unclad?undecided am nt seeing anything joorshocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why by yjgm(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Crazy bunch

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.