Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Lying Game - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Lying Game (505 Views)

Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lying Game by alfredolski(m): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
THE LYING GAME (For Ondo 2016 gubernatorial election) The orgy party is here Systematize by the good autochthonous big fish Calling none but all, including the marshals of all immoralities Harlots, thieves and the likes of Esau, are the anticipated invitee. ************* Blow the trumpet and let the game begins For the "running mouths" are all set. Freedom of expression fully guaranteed. Let the lying game begins. ************** The orgy party is here again. Prepare your thumb like the Baptist's sermon. This I say to the "party's good boys" "Go, upon this thankless errand once more Like you use to do in the past, Rape your mother till she left for another bleeding journey, Upon the quest of the 'good-men' ************** Ilaje is there for you (Esau's descendants), Waiting for your boodles and your prevarications To give you their inked fingers. So, begins your lying game".

Akinmuleya A. Alfred ©2016
Re: The Lying Game by BayLord01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
This ain't poem , no major division
Re: The Lying Game by alfredolski(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
BayLord01:
This ain't poem , no major division
thanks. I really appreciate your effort 2 drop a comment.

but u shouldn't have condemned it just like that. the gadget I used in typing it caused it. the stanzas are marked by the signs u see in between.

but thanks

(1) (Reply)

Gematic Rants / Attraction. / The Weight Of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.