Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Trump Kissed Me Directly On The Mouth Against My Will; Rachel Crooks- As More Se - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Kissed Me Directly On The Mouth Against My Will; Rachel Crooks- As More Se (489 Views)

Brazil's President, Bolsonaro Threatens To Punch Reporter In The Mouth / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Your Mouth Is Meant For Eating, Not MouthAction – Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Kissed Me Directly On The Mouth Against My Will; Rachel Crooks- As More Se by babataofab: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Rachel Crooks of Ohio has alleged the republican presidential candidate, Trump of kissing her directly on the mouth against her own will.

Crooks said that she met Trump at Trump Tower Nine years ago, and she was 22 at the time
Full Story; https://seyinaija..com.ng/2016/10/trump-kissed-me-directly-on-mouth.html?m=1
Re: Trump Kissed Me Directly On The Mouth Against My Will; Rachel Crooks- As More Se by dunkem21(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
That's a presidential kiss cheesy

Next!
Re: Trump Kissed Me Directly On The Mouth Against My Will; Rachel Crooks- As More Se by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
angry sad How does that reduce the price of a cup of rice? abegi

(1) (Reply)

Final Presidential Debate ★ Watch Live Here !! ★(chat Live !!) ★ Debate Live / Obama's Presidency And Nigeria; 3 Reasons A Trump Win Is Good News / President John Mahama's Concession Speech As A Practical Lesson To Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.