Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,456 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

New Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Job (42523 Views)

New Job Vacancies For The Week / New Job Vacancy At The Coca-cola Company LAGOS / New Job Vacancies (entry Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Job by omega25red(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
Thank you all for helping me praise the almighty. God will provide for us all and may his light shine through us all
Re: New Job by jedisco(m): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: New Job by jedisco(m): 1:55am On Oct 29, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: New Job by Rooneyboy(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2009
I pray someday very soon i ll come to this same thread to say my testimony.
Re: New Job by demmry: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
CONGRATULATION;;;;;;;;;,
Re: New Job by Adeshina01: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2009
loosing a job is apparently not easy, My guy, u r right cos, He who visit the Lion and come back shud be praise.
Re: New Job by prasathpr: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
Company name: Confidential     
Experience       : 0-2 yrs     
Location           : Chennai
Education         : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma
Industry Type   : Production/Maintenance
Skills                 : Diploma Trainee Engineer , Fresher , Mechanical / Electrical / Production/ Insrumentation

to find any jobs just visit our site:
http://www.usjobcareer.com/JobSeeker/JobSearchDetails.aspx?id=24262
Re: New Job by willy13: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
Can someone in the house tell me how much is the salary pay for level 07 contiss in National Orthopeadic Hospital
Re: New Job by baby4u2(f): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2009
I thank God for ur testimony. I have been seriously looking for a job here in the U.S. and its not looking fruitful at all. I just want to give up but i wont cause i believe God. I tap into your anointing and guys make una help me pray. Again if you have any information please contact me am looking for a job around maryland and DC area. Thanks in advance.
Re: New Job by 0251: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nairalist
i had same case, in july this year i resigned in my organisation because of the witch hurting of my boss wife, infact one man busines is a night mare! pls if you re ther now start thinking of relocating because they are heartless in how they sack staff. thereafter future seems bleak as i took my belongings home. i had no savings a lot keep ringing in my heart. two hour after my resignation, i got a call from a recruitng agency to recruit for africbank, i wrote the test and did the interview and i was selected. to resume on the 2nd of august. that same week, we were asked not to resume that the date will be announced to us. And that was the week the MD of the bank was sacked and after that we did not hear from the agency again
i still kept searching, it was not easy, no friends again, all i had was my girl friend who was always giving me cash to go searching and calling for jobs , even buying papers. it was a dilema that i will not wish my enemy to go through, even some times my girl friend do compline as a result of the pressure on her in continuing with the relationship, since i knew she was the only support i had i had to make frantic effort. then i got a job in an insurance company, UNIC insurance, as far as i am concern, the insurance coy is one of the best that one could work with,cos that still care for their staff compare to some of my collegue in other insurance firm, when they share their coy welfare package. things began to be brighter as i could get more cash to search and make contacts and in september 12th i got another great job.
Today, i am a big boy by the grace of God.i am sharing this testimony to those that are undergoing similar or about to embark on resignation, pls count the cost. dont think any will be there for u, when the going gets tough.
so that u will not be dissappointed. u have all the friend u have now because of your economical situation, if thing change your friends will run. so pls respect your girl friends, they are the only tressure you have friends and Worship God. You cant achieve great fits without God
thank God

i'm really happy for u,n that a wonderful testimony exhibiting Gods goodness.
ur girlfriend is an example of who God calls 'a friend that sticks closer than a brother'. dont forget her now that u'v hit it big.envelop her with ur love,let her graduate from being ur girlfriend to being ur wifie.
Re: New Job by maranro(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2009
Islet pls u dont nid 2 bring them down, just b focus and try 2 move forward u wil get there
Re: New Job by omega25red(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
baby4u2:

I thank God for your testimony. I have been seriously looking for a job here in the U.S. and its not looking fruitful at all. I just want to give up but i wont cause i believe God. I tap into your anointing and guys make una help me pray. Again if you have any information please contact me am looking for a job around maryland and DC area. Thanks in advance.

Hey i hope this message gets to you but you didn't say in what industry you are searching for and you will want to utilize craigslist. it is very helpful check it on a daily basis for the new updates and you should find something quick in the name of God.
Re: New Job by swithlisa(f): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
Am happy for you! God is ever faithful
Re: New Job by ehibaby(f): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
@ islet leave vergance for Goddd, ull gt a better job shocked
Re: New Job by kapello: 3:06am On Nov 19, 2009
Congrats to u all pls notify me of any vacancies. I need a job
Re: New Job by asid(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2009
God dey!
Re: New Job by bigleap: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2009
GOD will help you. But you just have to know what to do. Clear your mind and pray. Go to www.bigleapsolutions.net/hr . Search for jobs there for free.

Remember Pray to the Lord Jehovah and he will surely answer your prayer.
Re: New Job by mansmith(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2009
look my friend you are a hero,take a que from great men of this generation go work for yourself be the sir cry
Re: New Job by tuney001(m): 4:34am On Nov 25, 2009
Where are we going in this country? No wonder some people call Naija Wonderland. Why are these people always asking for long experience?? Whats the hope of fresh graduate in this Nation? God!! You have too many prayer to answer BABA because we always turn to you when we are in trouble and confusion, Abi I lie
Re: New Job by omega25red(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
well unfortunately as a fresh graduate you might have to pay your dues like taking less than what you want so as to get that experience on your resume. After a year or more you could just bounce
Re: New Job by Ndipe(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
The Lord God who Helped me in my Job search will also help you. Pray, pray and pray to Him to help you through this crisis. I am a testimony of His Love.
Re: New Job by osdagric(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
Congrats my dear fellow!

And glory be to the Almighty God who makes ways where there seems to be none. Year 2005 was hard for me too. I was hiding somewhere in the surbub of Akute, Okay far flung Matogun. I had to look up more tearfully when I lost a contract that will land me more than 100k monthly supplying schools with agro-based intelligence that could turn schools to hot profits for owners. true, the proposal sailed through, but N2000. made me lost out. No one was ready to lend me this seed capital

THEN I USED THE MASTERKEY of PRAYER. I wept to God. Then, a gave me this DEFINITE thought: GO BACK HOME. Well, in less than a week I was back in Ado-Ekiti. Precisely in the last weeks of NOVEMBER ( around this time 2005). My next day in Ekiti met me in another Local Govt . praying God to make me a way. Iwas in that prayer a week. Then I came back to Ado-Ekiti

In February of the following year, I got this present job without stress. But the surprise is: I was posted to the Local Govt where I did that one-week praying. Even, as I type these words online i am still in that place.God was really proving that prayer got the job for me. Praise God.

It si good to have a job! Apart from the pecuniary( monetary) benefits, it is socially lifting and psychologically empowering. I have felt it as much as many Nigerians. May God create the jobs that will make Nigerians fulfilled.Amen

NB
I Have A Good NEWS For Anyone in NEED of job in agricultural Information. Ask for my 1-minute wait& Get information by asking for it from my email box. You will surely find the Good News there
Re: New Job by baby4u2(f): 1:08am On Nov 27, 2009
omega25red thanks.
Re: New Job by Rantilicia(f): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2009
Congrats o! E easy make i no talk anoda thing. God'll continue to help us. It is well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.