Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

New Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Job (42527 Views)

New Job Vacancies For The Week / New Job Vacancy At The Coca-cola Company LAGOS / New Job Vacancies (entry Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Job by Itunup(f): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2009
God knows the end from the beginning,dont just relent He that started the good work wud surely finish it,at this point in time,u need GOD. and mind you if your testimony is LATE,it means is going to be the LATEST.Good luck
Re: New Job by amitagep: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2009
FRONT DESK OFFICER WANTED
A marketing company needs the services of a front desk officer
Qualification: OND secretarial administration/studies
Experience: Up to three years post qualification experience in similar position. Ability to use office computer packages is compulsory.
Send your CV to jobs@amitagepartners.com with “Front desk officer” as the subject heading.
Re: New Job by RolandPet(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
Pls friends,

I have been unemployed since after my NYSC(feb.,2008), i decided to start a small business on my own but really not enjoying it due to small capital.

I read Petroleum Engineering from Federal University Of Technology Owerri Imo State with 2:2 grade. I'm presently learning a Database Management with Oracle Application system which i will round-up this month or early January 2010.

I will appreciate if anybody in the house will link me up with a job that will bring the best in me.Im very humble,easy going person, a fast learner too.Im a type of person that start a task and make sure it materialised.

I have gone to a series of interviews with some oil servicing company,the last one i went to in island,the white guy told me that i'm over qualified for the post that i applied for that he will personnaly call me when a post that fit my qualification come up also was the one i went at Apapa(shipping company).The last one i went to was with AG Leventis,the HR says he will call us by January,but im tired of sitting one place in the name of self employed and be wasting my precious time.

Pls if anybody can link me up with a nice job,not a must that it will be oil company or oil servicing company,i can fit-in in any company,i have a verse knowledge of computer operation, ranging from Microsoft Excell,world,power point and my present program on Oracle.

Thank You all.

ilonu@yahoo.com
Re: New Job by ehibaby(f): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Fellow NLers, im very happy for those of you just securing good jobs and respect those of you that have the guts to resign from one.

I wish i can gather enough guts to do same as im VERY tired of where i work presently. Im working in one of these multinationals where your career path is dependent solely on your manager and unfortunately my current manager/country controller has a candidate for my desk. He is a lebanese guy and he brought in his country man like 6 months ago to come and support me as my colleagues(2 of them) resigned around the same time. [table][/table]

I understand wht ure goin through,working in a place whr dey dnt apreciate ur wrk because of some little reason will kind of affect someone psycologically,
i feel u just try n save enough cash as ure working,then go into biz, i feel u cos im kind of in d same mess,tryin to gather liver to leave very soon,
Re: New Job by omega25red(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2009
@ Roland pet
I am sorry to hear of your current difficulties with your job search and unfortunately i dont have a lead for you but i do have advice as far as the jobs you apply for. What i learned is that when a job becomes available we tend to beef up our resumes and on the interviews we either over sell or under sell our selves. If i were you i would do extensive research on the company i am interviewing with and i could even just call the front desk to ask questions about what type of work they do so as to have enough info before i go for the interview. As for being over qualified you have to be careful to read the job description so as not to put down too much of your skills which might lead to the nonsense of being told that you are over qualified. I'm not saying that you dont take these steps but i just figured that i should mention them because during my search, the interview i thought i slam dunked was the job i didn't get and the one i wasn't so sure about was the one i got which through GOD was better anyway
Re: New Job by ehibaby(f): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
omega25red:

@ Roland pet
I am sorry to hear of your current difficulties with your job search and unfortunately i dont have a lead for you but i do have advice as far as the jobs you apply for. What i learned is that when a job becomes available we tend to beef up our resumes and on the interviews we either over sell or under sell our selves. If i were you i would do extensive research on the company i am interviewing with and i could even just call the front desk to ask questions about what type of work they do so as to have enough info before i go for the interview.

ure right omega.,we must work on our resume b4 applying for a job, so it fit wht we re applyin for,
Re: New Job by RolandPet(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
Thanks Omega i really appreciate your advice.
Re: New Job by Jigaloye: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
I thank God for you. I pray i get a good job soon. Hi house!
Re: New Job by Success101(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
My dear friends and beloved Nairalanders,
una don hear am.
Suffering in silence no good o.
Let me encourage you that prayer is very powerful, but wetin go make u succeed na when u sef no taya!

U see me as I dey so, I no get any job before and I don know say d jobs wey dey na all dis N6,000 jobs.
I graduate, collect all d beta-beta degree oh.

Ask those wey no me 4 Nairaland, I don dey travel no be small for job posting.
Sometimes 25 CVs go dey my bag, Na so I go dey carry am up and down.

And now dat traveling na my work. I dey chop, I dey flex, and I get change for pocket.
Nobody dey tie me for one chair like bank work wey I bin try one time.
And for all of you hoping 2 get a bank job, my sista bone dat thing. E no easy abegi.

Today, na me be the highest paid sisi amebo in dis Nairaland.

Now for all of una wey remain,
abeg check this link to see if your own fit shele too ohhh!

[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364824.0.html[/color][/b]]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364824.0.html[/url]

All the best. Na all of una God go bless with beta Job oh.
Say AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Success101 (your loving amebo)
Re: New Job by Gaco(f): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2009
Congrats!
It always pays to trust in God. He alone can make things change 4 u.

To God be glory 4eva more.
Re: New Job by Keyshia42: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2009
i am happy for u and for the various post that have given me hope today and most importantly NAIRALAND for been my source of hope. I am thinking of resigning from my present company who is oweing me 3 months salary having sweat and work for them since 2 years now. Since i started i have never recieved 3 months salary consecutively, its is always been one month pay another 2 months without pay. I stayed with the hope that things would get better, so i focused on the skills i needed to learn from the company and took my eyes away frm money. Now i am pissed off knowing that my boss intentionally does not want to pay me.

I have taken him to the court of God and let him deal with him if he has the money and does not want to pay me.

I am home on compulsory leave because no money to go to work and using the same time to search for a job which i know of a surety i will get.
Re: New Job by cfaabuja: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2009
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Ref 001-1209

INDUSTRY Fashion, Beauty and Style
COMPANY PROFILE An industry leader in fashion & style business. The firm has spread buzz among the Nigerian elite stratum
JOB TYPE Full – time
APPLICATION DEADLINE December 20th, 2009
CONTACT edennprofile@yahoo.co.uk

CAREER LEVEL Mid-level (more than 2 years working experience)
REPORTING LINE Reports to the MD/CEO
OVERALL OBJECTIVE This Manager shall function in the areas of recruitment, training and development, people and performance management, social welfare as well as update HR records. He/ She shall originate HR practices and objectives that will ensure a balanced program through out all divisions
JOB DESCRIPTION • Co-ordinates employment and prepare offer for employment for selected candidates
• Manpower planning and expansion
• Indoctrination of new employees
• Co-ordination of staff development programs
• Manage and appraise subordinates’ performance and their career development
• Ensure ethical and efficient working environment
• Attend to employee grievances and complains
• Liaise with recruitment agencies and training consultants
• Occasionally source for freelance designer within short notice
• Prepare agreement / contracts for freelance designers
• Prepare and review staff compensation and benefits
• Co-ordinates employee insurance policies
• Organize corporate events such as thanksgiving and dinners
REQUIRED SKILLS o Participative management style and advocate of team concept
o Ability to communicate with all classes of people
o Proficient in Human Resource matters
o Good writing and preparation skills
o Superior interpersonal skills
o Training skills
o Discreet
REMUNERATION • Competitive and dependent on qualification
• Official vehicle inclusive
NB – No relocation cost inclusive

Re: New Job by cfaabuja: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2009
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Ref 001-1209

COMPANY PROFILE An industry leader in fashion & style business. The firm has spread buzz among the Nigerian elite stratum
JOB TYPE Full – time
APPLICATION DEADLINE December 20th, 2009

OVERALL OBJECTIVE This Manager shall function in the areas of recruitment, training and development, people and performance management, social welfare as well as update HR records. He/ She shall originate HR practices and objectives that will ensure a balanced program through out all divisions
JOB DESCRIPTION • Co-ordinates employment and prepare offer for employment for selected candidates
• Occasionally source for freelance designer within short notice
• Prepare agreement / contracts for freelance designers
• Co-ordinates employee insurance policies
o Training skills
o Discreet

Re: New Job by omega25red(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^^ Thanks for the job notice God Bless you we need more posting for people if you have leads share please
Re: New Job by sentimentalsoul(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2009
tell them so they can know the wonders of God smiley
Re: New Job by cfaabuja: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2009
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Ref 001-1209

JOB TYPE Full – time
APPLICATION DEADLINE PLEASE APPLY TODAY

• Preparation of staff condition of service
• Co-ordinates employee insurance policies and pension plan
o Impressive knowledge of branding and style
o Training skills
o Discreet
Re: New Job by cfaabuja: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2009
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Ref 001-1209

JOB TYPE Full – time
APPLICATION DEADLINE PLEASE APPLY TODAY

• Preparation of staff condition of service
• Co-ordinates employee insurance policies and pension plan
o Impressive knowledge of branding and style
o Training skills
o Discreet
Re: New Job by zzzizy: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2009
even me o ,am about resigning from the slavery job i got myself entangled with,u hadly av time 4 urself,u work from morning till late in the nite,u cant go out if u try to ask 4 permission to attend an interview the witch of a boss will look at u as if u are a piece of rag and wont even give u d chance,av missed a good no of interviews.i just want to get out .GOD IS ALWES GREAT
Re: New Job by cfaabuja: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
URGENT VACANCIES IN ABUJA’S FOREMOST FASHION HOUSE:

I. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER Ref – 001-01-1209
II. SALES EXECUTIVES Ref – 001-02-1209
III. CLIENT SERVICES SUPERVISORS Ref – 001-03-1209
IV. CLIENT SERVICES OFFICERS Ref – 001-04-1209
V. PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Ref – 001-05-1209
VI. STORES AND INVENTORY SUPERVISOR Ref – 001-06-1209

If you have the relevant credentials, please send your detailed resume and application to EDENNPROFILE@YAHOO.CO.UK before 9th January, 2010.
Re: New Job by cfaabuja: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
URGENT VACANCIES IN ABUJA’S FOREMOST FASHION HOUSE:

I. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER Ref – 001-01-1209
II. SALES EXECUTIVES Ref – 001-02-1209
III. CLIENT SERVICES SUPERVISORS Ref – 001-03-1209
IV. CLIENT SERVICES OFFICERS Ref – 001-04-1209
V. PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR Ref – 001-05-1209
VI. STORES AND INVENTORY SUPERVISOR Ref – 001-06-1209

If you have the relevant credentials, please send your detailed resume and application to EDENNPROFILE@YAHOO.CO.UK before 9th January, 2010.
Re: New Job by jossylad86(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2010
Hello people,

I want to bring to your notice this site that is very educative and informative on Scholarships and Jobs just for Nigerian.

You just cant wait to visit www.naijascholarshipsandjobs.blgospot.com

Get elevated!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 / What Are The Consequences Of Working With Fake Certificates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.