Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) (46530 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2016
OmoOsanyin:
Quit scoring unholy cheap points and publicity preacherman.
if you must, give them the money not a car which probably was arranged for undisclosed motives.

Have you given to the homeless?
Have you given to the hungry on the streets?
Have you catered to the orphanage?
Have you paid school fees for the unfortunate?
Have you built a good non fee paying school?
Have you provided free or affordable subsidized housing?
Have you clothed the unclad?
Have you built a free hospital?
etc, etc, etc...

These are the kind of things that makes the heavens jubilate joyously with Angel Gabriel blowing the horn loudly, happily.

To whom much is given, like is expected and more.

How many people or who did Jesus give a donkey?
I can bet dat no 1 has benefited even a CUP of KUNU or ordinary akara frm u but see as U're flexing mTn free 10mb bonus jst to type dis crap....read it again during ur private time & see 4 ursef if itz sensible enuf to cum frm am adult like u
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Hmmm!Robbing peters to pay pauls. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Charlesberry(m): 1:31am On Oct 14, 2016
ArabMopol:
eyes service... one of the reasons I did not belong in any group in church... I have a friend who happens to be a strong follower of salvation ministry GRA headquarter, she's active member of the church, she even convert the husband from Anglican to salvation, she can't even miss any program, she is tither to the extend that she pays tithe for her little children even baby she was carrying then she pays tithe for her, along the line the husband lose his job, and things turn so bad for them, she had to deliver her baby through
cesarean section , the hospital bill them 150k , she manage to raise half of the money, she went to the so church to seek help but the church she attends for years couldn't help her.... well all I'm saying is that those yahoo yahoo pastors should look deeply and help those in needs I hate all this eyes service, TB Joshua still remain my best despite all the criticism he has the heart of Gold

Keep critizing, wouldn't change a thing. When you don't get full gist, you will come here and run ya mouth on who's d best and so on and so forth. If e like make obama be d best, wouldn't change a thing. Get a life
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Charlesberry(m): 1:32am On Oct 14, 2016
Maximus85:

If it's not for publicity, this should not be make public. The man teaches more of economic rather than the word of God.

Really? Give facts bro before I say u win
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Charlesberry(m): 1:34am On Oct 14, 2016
OmoOsanyin:
Quit scoring unholy cheap points and publicity preacherman.
if you must, give them the money not a car which probably was arranged for undisclosed motives.

Have you given to the homeless?
Have you given to the hungry on the streets?
Have you catered to the orphanage?
Have you paid school fees for the unfortunate?
Have you built a good non fee paying school?
Have you provided free or affordable subsidized housing?
Have you clothed the unclad?
Have you built a free hospital?
etc, etc, etc...

These are the kind of things that makes the heavens jubilate joyously with Angel Gabriel blowing the horn loudly, happily.

To whom much is given, like is expected and more.

How many people or who did Jesus give a donkey?

Bro, I pity u. Your comment just d tell me who u be
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Charlesberry(m): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2016
DozieInc:
If you dont give they will talk, when you give they are pained and try to find a means to discredit you.

*Do you know there are 100's of student in his scholarship.

*Do you know the church recently equipped the UPTH with state of the art medical equipments (the type that you will only see in top-notch hospitals around the world)

*Do you know the church is renovating some schools around the state.

*Do you know the church is embarked on road rehabilitation in some of its host communities.

*Do you know during the nation wide flood disaster of 2013 the church sent relief materials to various states.

just to mention afew.

Haters keep it on its expected.

Don't mind them bruh. Make dem talk
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by manttre: 2:05am On Oct 14, 2016
[size=28pt]Yakubu Gowon
Shehu Shagari
Ibrahim Babangida
Abdulsalami Abubakar
Goodluck Jonathan 6yrs biafra
azikiwe 6 yrs biafra
Olusegun Obasanjo 11yrs biafra

run nigeria 23 years..

and biafra never allowed anyone to run from 1999 till 2015

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4348683_tumblrnlvfvttf7c1qjh37to11280_jpeg71eb82934546860007f582856f952448
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:06am On Oct 14, 2016
makelove2m:
Good shaah but many children where out of school, why can't he pay his host state children school fees for one year

Why should he do that? Is it you that gave him the money that you have the temerity to say on how he uses the money God blessed him with.
The man of God is a big time giver.I am sure there are many folks he is sponsoring in school that you are not aware of.
When you see good thing celebrate it and attract same not criticise like the folks the Bible call pharisees and saducees.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by manttre: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2016
grin

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by seguno2: 2:57am On Oct 14, 2016
ritababe:
you guys will always complain, why don't you go and do it?

Is he a pastor who collects money from the public?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:11am On Oct 14, 2016
izzou:
Why are pastors called Papa?

I really want to know why

Meanwhile congrats to the recipients

cool
It dates back to the Catholic church where the pastor of a church is called Father or Reverend Father. In fact after training/education & being invested/sworn as a priest.The head of a convent would also be called Mother for example. Mother Theresa became a famous one.

Most other church denominations derived from schism from catholic church and further schisms down the line.

Just like you didn't know, the vast majority of churchgoers across the accountable church groups today do not know either. cheesy

For most, it is because Daddy X or Y founded the church or is head of the church & the most important person therein. cool
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by livingenigma: 5:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Good, very good, exceedingly good....
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:53am On Oct 14, 2016
izzou:

I am very open minded

And sorry if I sound aggressive

cool
pastors are not called papa because they asked to be call. Members just call them out of respect. Nothing more,Nothing less.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by patricklucas99(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Patrick essien

I don't think the awarded cars were given to church members, what do u think........?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2016
Charlesberry:

Keep critizing, wouldn't change a thing. When you don't get full gist, you will come here and run ya mouth on who's d best and so on and so forth. If e like make obama be d best, wouldn't change a thing. Get a life
uncle I'm not criticizing anyone, but the truth must be said... enough of all these eye's service, if u look closely u will see many of it members suffering while they are here sharing gifts to some of their cronies,
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by piperson(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2016
BossLadyF:
That's my papa cheesy

that's our papa cheesy
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by teewazup: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2016
The question should be, how many members can you give new car?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by uboma(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2016
ilynem:

When they don't give, you people will complain. When they give you will complain. But guess what? It isn't done to get your approval because your opinion means absolutely nada

my opinion may mean nada to you, but I am satisfied to have made my opinion known notwithstanding and you can't do nothing....
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by justwise(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Danny7890:
what's ur evidence

Do you expect me to answer that?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by simpleseyi: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2016
ritababe:

I am not understanding myself and I. What did I just type?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by jayben(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Same Salvation ministries that a pastor died because another senior pastor in charge of administration refused to release funds for his treatment abroad. same church that conducted job interview and employed those that didn't even attend the test/interview. God is watching. make we hear word jare
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2016
piperson:

that's our papa cheesy

Are you in Headquarters or satellite church?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by BossLadyF(f): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2016
DozieInc:
If you dont give they will talk, when you give they are pained and try to find a means to discredit you.

*Do you know there are 100's of student in his scholarship.

*Do you know the church recently equipped the UPTH with state of the art medical equipments (the type that you will only see in top-notch hospitals around the world)

*Do you know the church is renovating some schools around the state.

*Do you know the church is embarked on road rehabilitation in some of its host communities.

*Do you know during the nation wide flood disaster of 2013 the church sent relief materials to various states.

just to mention afew.

Haters keep it on its expected.

Papa hates to blow his trumpets but haters made him blow it during last divine encounter and they still keep hating. Fact still remains that not everybody will like him cos most people go for the material things rather than the spiritual. One thing I know about Papa is that he doesn't just give you fish, he teaches you how to catch your own fish. My life has renewed both physically, spiritually, financially, etc since I came in contact with SMHOS. So haters should concentrate on getting THE WORD and other things will be added according to Mathew 6:33
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Sunsets: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Those are company vehicles. His workers are the beneficiaries. You see, they are company cars, for effective fleecing of unsuspecting flock. Good business acumen. Here loyalty cannot be tampered with.
ObiOmaMu:
Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries church today gave out brand new Hyundai cars to some of his church members.

See more photos of the cars and the overly excited members.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/pastor-david-ibiyeomie-gifts-brand-new.html

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Chiderad(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2016
makelove2m:
Good shaah but many children where out of school, why can't he pay his host state children school fees for one year

Who told you he's not paying school fees of some parents kids?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2016
makelove2m:

What about the State Governor and other stakeholders in the state? The man recently furnished and equipped a children's Hospital with state of the arts equipment, this is one pastor that i know takes very good care of members of his staff and congregation.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by toggy: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2016
They can drive to heaven!
Businessmen doing church business.
Worldly things are of the world. God is watching!
How do you people see GOD in your imagination.
You think you can fool him? Continue.
PAPA-RACY.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by OOAS(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2016
danbrowndmf:
why are those who gave birth to ous physicaly called daddy and mummy?

I really want to know.

Great reply
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by lolamitayo: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Judgement day go dey very sweet oooooooo!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by okazuu(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
nwakibie3:

How many children in your church have u paid their school fees this year?

don't mind them most of them will come online to type nonsense when they have not dash 1000 naira to someone throughout this year.i don't blame them they have poor mindset

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Caseless: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
ritababe:

shut up. Naso una de complain everything buhari do even when it's right.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by makelove2m(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
fpeter:

What about the State Governor and other stakeholders in the state? The man recently furnished and equipped a children's Hospital with state of the arts equipment, this is one pastor that i know takes very good care of members of his staff and congregation.

Good note but they are not free naaaaaaaah, very expensive for the least in the society, true of false.......... they look like those missionary universities in Nigeria, you know them naaaaaaaaaah, tell your sef the truth, stop that bloody sentiment and wake up from your slumber that the churches has lacked all its past glory that it used to have in those days.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured. PICS / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.