Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! (591 Views)

Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot / Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! by LOSKYXANDER: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hi Nairalanders...I would like to go straight to the point. I have always had a very strong passion to become a pilot (whether helicopter or airplane) since I was a kid. I stuck to this from childhood thinking it would be as easy as I imagined. As time passed, I began to realise the very big challenge on my career path which is the financial aspect!!!! it is very expensive!!! Those of us into aviation can testify to this. My parents cannot afford the fees, and I am getting frustrated already. I am currently in my final year in the university, and I am fully aware that time is running out. I am not after a job with the highest pay in the world, I just want to be a pilot!!! how can I get sponsorship to pursue my dreams? Please I need help. Thanks
Re: I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! by fuckpro: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
LOSKYXANDER:
Hi Nairalanders...I would like to go straight to the point. I have always had a very strong passion to become a pilot (whether helicopter or airplane) since I was a kid. I stuck to this from childhood thinking it would be as easy as I imagined. As time passed, I began to realise the very big challenge on my career path which is the financial aspect!!!! it is very expensive!!! Those of us into aviation can testify to this. My parents cannot afford the fees, and I am getting frustrated already. I am currently in my final year in the university, and I am fully aware that time is running out. I am not after a job with the highest pay in the world, I just want to be a pilot!!! how can I get sponsorship to pursue my dreams? Please I need help. Thanks
my friend do yourself a big favor go to the university forget piloting for good reason I will not say
Re: I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! by PMPhoenix(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pray to God first....then apply in the Nigerian Air Force.
Re: I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! by Elthugnificent(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
fuckpro:
my friend do yourself a big favor go to the university forget piloting for good reason I will not say
Just hear yourself, "for good reason I will not say" WTF dude.
Re: I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! by fuckpro: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Elthugnificent:
Just hear yourself, "for good reason I will not say" WTF dude.
I'm aviation insider,go to any pliot an pose your question
Re: I'm Depressed!! I Want To Become A Pilot. Please Help!! by LOSKYXANDER: 6:01am On Oct 14, 2016
fuckpro:
Sorry, but you are not helping matters, since you are an insider, if you have reasons please state them. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Wanted In Abuja / Nairalanders Please Help Me / Daily Movement From Berger To Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.