Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Best Material Design Music Player - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Material Design Music Player (1530 Views)

After Few Weeks Of Kotlin And Material Design Training, I Launched This App! / Build Java FX Material Design App With Jfoenix / Get Your Custom Material Design Based Forum Sofware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Material Design Music Player by KeDv: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hey guys, I've been on this for a couple of months now, developing a material design music player. It is super clean and awesome with cool features. But i believe it can be better with your feedback. I should add that this is actually my first app. I would be absolutely honored if I get feedback, issue reports and suggestions to improve the app. Thanks.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audio.effiong.musicplayer

1 Like

Re: Best Material Design Music Player by spoilerx: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2016
This looks like Phonograph
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by KeDv: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2016
spoilerx:
This looks like Phonograph

Well, you're not wrong but that's because we're both strictly implementing material design guidelines. I tried as much to make mine look different. For instance, He's using circular reveal when transitioning between tracks to display palette color from the album art. Also, the app theme library he used is the best out there, i couldn't settle for less. Have you seen Timber? Shuttle? both apps, among others use this theme engine also.
Thanks for giving me that candid feedback.
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by adenuga558(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
the App is good
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by KeDv: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
adenuga558:
the App is good

I suppose you've downloaded it already? Thanks very much for your feedback.
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by godofbrowser(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
The app is okay. Especially the color preference in the settings. Easy customization
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by KeDv: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2016
godofbrowser:
The app is okay. Especially the color preference in the settings. Easy customization

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to try it out. I've fixed some minor bugs reported by some testers, and I'm planing to promote it to production by next week.
Thanks mate.

1 Like

Re: Best Material Design Music Player by KeDv: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thanks guys, for those that emailed me via the app. Its very encouraging
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by nollyj: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice work. But I doubt if you are planning to make money with it. If you are then you have to rethink. Android business now is not just about building material design compatible app
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by adenuga558(m): 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
nollyj am here Cyberpride
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by KeDv: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
nollyj:
Nice work. But I doubt if you are planning to make money with it. If you are then you have to rethink. Android business now is not just about building material design compatible app

Thanks nollyj for taking your time to try it. You're right, it isn't just about building material design compatible app.
However, I could place a couple of ads when you're launching the app, and start earning income via google admob depending on the number of active users and downloads, but i don't intend to fully monetize it yet. I just wanted to make an app that people will use. The idea of developing an app that people will use everyday is just exciting and self-fulfilling.
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by nollyj: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2016
adenuga558:
nollyj am here Cyberpride

I see you. Oya leave Nairaland and finish your job
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by nollyj: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2016
KeDv:

Thanks nollyj for taking your time to try it. You're right, it isn't just about building material design compatible app.
However, I could place a couple of ads when you're launching the app, and start earning income via google admob depending on the number of active users and downloads, but i don't intend to fully monetize it yet. I just wanted to make an app that people will use. The idea of developing an app that people will use everyday is just exciting and self-fulfilling.

All the best
Re: Best Material Design Music Player by KeDv: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2016
nollyj:

All the best

Thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

All The IT Savys In Here I Need Some Advice 911 / Need Help With Flight Search API / What Are The Downsides Of Being A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.