Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chelsea To Be Without Willian Against Leicester - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea To Be Without Willian Against Leicester (408 Views)

Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City / Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 6th May 2019 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City (4 - 3) On 11th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea To Be Without Willian Against Leicester by alexpombo4: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Willian to miss out in our Premier League action with
Leicester City this weekend.
The Brazilian lose his mother to brain tumor after she
have been battling with it for two years now.
Chelsea has granted the midfielder a leave to be with his
family and also sympathize with him. more details here http://bluegistsdaily..co.id/2016/10/chelsea-to-be-without-willian-against.html?m=1
Re: Chelsea To Be Without Willian Against Leicester by CoolFreeday(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
my condolence to William. Good luck to Chelsea.
#I Rep Red Army..
Re: Chelsea To Be Without Willian Against Leicester by yedidiah(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
On behalf of all the Chelsea fans on Nairaland, I am sending my heartfelt condolences to the Borges Family. Thank you ma for giving us this wonderful gift of a son. May your soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

How I'll Watch Champions League / Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid Poised For Blood This Weekend! / EFL Quarters: Chelsea vs Bournemouth On Dec 20th @ 8:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.