Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! (3183 Views)

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? / Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by SlickM(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2016
BB10 users can now enjoy 1K for 3.2gig, 2K for 7.5gig and so on without having to change APN from blackberry.net. Below is the screenshot of the sms I got

1 Like

Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by STRBOY(m): 1:54am On Oct 14, 2016
GLO oooO
MTN oooooO
AIRTEL ooooooO
Etisalat oooooOooooO

All na scam and thief...from 1400 to 1500 to 1000.... who is dy wan lie for... abi dy don't know there is Recession
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by SlickM(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
STRBOY:
GLO oooO
MTN oooooO
AIRTEL ooooooO
Etisalat oooooOooooO

All na scam and thief...from 1400 to 1500 to 1000.... who is dy wan lie for... abi dy don't know there is Recession
LOL at least it's back to 1K
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by Martinmania(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2016
the network reception is nothing to write home about... I have to stay by my window for one particular corner to get my H+.... and their 2G self is like G...
just ported to airtel... even tho its 1k5h... at least I get reception from my bed *sigh of relieve*

2 Likes

Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by SlickM(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Martinmania:
the network reception is nothing to write home about... I have to stay by my window for one particular corner to get my H+.... and their 2G self is like G...
just ported to airtel... even tho its 1k5h... at least I get reception from my bed *sigh of relieve*
That's what a lot of people experience with GLO network. But we must appreciate them because they are the reason for cheaper internet today

2 Likes

Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by ezechueze(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by ladylie: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Martinmania:

why don't you use airtel 3G for 1k BB plan it works well when u changed ur Android imei to that of bb10 . it last that's what I'm using now.
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
SlickM:

That's what a lot of people experience with GLO network. But we must appreciate them because they are the reason for cheaper internet today
appreciate service provider ? they're suppose to appreciate us for using their service. We paid for it and it's not as if they're giving it to us for free

1 Like

Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by thegame(m): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2016
The sms is actually misleading. I just ignored when I saw it.

That's the normal data plan I'm currently on but because normal data plans work for bb10...they termed it bb10 plans or what?

I had to change my APN username to gloflat tho

Maybe to alert BlackBerry 10 users to the development anyway.
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by kaymolla(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2016
thegame:

That's the normal data plan I'm currently on but because normal data plans work for bb10...they termed it bb10 plans or what?

Thanks bro, please if you change bb10 APN to that of MTN or Airtel, could you still subscribe to their normal data plans. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by Martinmania(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
ladylie:

why don't you use airtel 3G for 1k BB plan it works well when u changed ur Android imei to that of bb10 . it last that's what I'm using now.
I use a BlackBerry Z3 already... that plan doesn't work on BB10.. 1k4h for 3GiG is what am using on airtel now
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by SlickM(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
thegame:

The difference now is that, with the new BB10 plans, one does not need to change APN from blackberry.net to gloflat
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by ritababe(f): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Martinmania:

Airtel is 1k for 3gig
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by waledeji(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
ritababe:

Airtel is 1k for 3gig

Biko how do I get 1k for 3gig on Airtel pls cool
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by Martinmania(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
ritababe:

Airtel is 1k for 3gig
there are two options 1k 3gig and 1k5h 3GiG... the 1k 3gig if for normal BlackBerry that's not OS 10 ... and the 1k5h is only for OS 10 BlackBerry's. I tried using the 1k own on my bb10...didn't come on... had to call customer care and they told me I dis the wrong sub... and refunded my money... had to recharge 5h and re-sub
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by thegame(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
SlickM:

The difference now is that, with the new BB10 plans, one does not need to change APN from blackberry.net to gloflat

Well, they are the same to me.

Bytheway, u see the poster martinmania that said it isnt working for him?

I guess he shd just change APN and go with normal data plan, not bb10's
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by thegame(m): 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
kaymolla:

Thanks bro, please if you change bb10 APN to that of MTN or Airtel, could you still subscribe to their normal data plans. Thanks in anticipation.

I can't categorically say it will work but it's worth trying. BlackBerry has been saying normal plans work for bb1# but never bothered to try it till last week. I guess you could too.

You may subscribe for something small to begin with and/or call customer care if you're unable to access the internet.
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by Martinmania(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
thegame:

Well, they are the same to me.

Bytheway, u see the poster martinmania that said it isnt working for him?

I guess he shd just change APN and go with normal data plan, not bb10's
bruh when it comes to glo... normal data oh.. bb10 data ooh!... the reception is bad... I know about changing APN to gloflat when I'm not on sub... still doesn't help with network matters
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by ritababe(f): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Martinmania:
there are two options 1k 3gig and 1k5h 3GiG... the 1k 3gig if for normal BlackBerry that's not OS 10 ... and the 1k5h is only for OS 10 BlackBerry's. I tried using the 1k own on my bb10...didn't come on... had to call customer care and they told me I dis the wrong sub... and refunded my money... had to recharge 5h and re-sub

that's because u didn't change ur Imei to that of bb10.
I use it on my android.
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by Martinmania(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
ritababe:

that's because u didn't change ur Imei to that of bb10.
I use it on my android.
you're not understanding.... I use a BlackBerry 10
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by ritababe(f): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Martinmania:
you're not understanding.... I use a BlackBerry 10

I see
Re: Glo New BB10 Plans... Blackberry Users Can Rejoice! by femi4: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
ritababe:

I see
That plan is now N1400

(1) (Reply)

Nice Phone, But Rare And Not Popular. / Which Phone Can I Buy With With 75k / Samsung Galaxy A31 Officially Comes With 5000mah, 48MP Quad Camera And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.