Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation (1098 Views)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation by shizzy7(f): 12:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation by mars123(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2016
shizzy7:
Its quite saddening that a group of people called "leaders" will sit, plan and all they think about is how to lie, deceive and manipulate a whole nation.

[b] Nigeria, how on earth did things get worse to this level[\b]

1. Lai Mohammed said there was no swap, no ransom paid, nothing in exchange of the girls. > How is that even possible.

2. The names on the released list is quite suspicious, with some names showing twice e.g Rebecca, Deborah, Comfort, Glory, Ibrahim. What a coincidence! Even a 10 year old can forge 21 names better

3. Nothing is being said about the other girls still in captive, OH, they will also walk out like these ones in few months time.

My uncle used to emphasize that there are no chibok girls, The "chibok girls era" was yet another propaganda that will come and end like a passing cloud. Now, I'm beginning to believe him.
you are not thinking straight. you don't have enough facts to make an informed decision on the chibok matter you have to rely on your drunkard uncle. Did you see those girls on tv? even a blind man would see they've been to hell and back. Nigerians are very heartless and frustrated set of people so I am not surprised by you.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation by shizzy7(f): 1:18am On Oct 14, 2016
Mynd44 please can you delete this topic for me? Thanks.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Lol at backtracking after a few insults.
Since this forum was created for idea sharing let me drop knowledge on this issue.

It's funny how some Nigerians openly dismiss the Chibok girl matter as a scam when even the past administration acknowledged the possibility albeit late in their tenure. Since then Sahara reporters which is known for dropping factual news supporting or refuting events have not reported any happenings showing contrary to the claim of the girls being kidnapped. We know very well Sahara reporters provide investigated proof on why statements or similar happenings are fake or false yet in two years nothing of the sort. If anything all the news they've released cement credibility of the saga.
The only opposing view regarding the Chibok situation is mostly heresay from common Nigerians nowhere close to the region. I wish one of out the few vocal ones would personally decide to visit Chibok and investigate first-hand on behalf of all naysayers. However, knowing Nigerians, this means asking too much.

At the end of the day believe whatever you want to. Every man to his opinion.
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation by figment232(m): 3:50am On Oct 14, 2016
ethene:

Shut ur stinking mouth if u don't have anything meaningful to say. May ur daughters or sisters fate be that of what happen to those innocent girls so that u would know how it feels. Don't open ur mouth to say what u don't know so as not to bring cause to ur whole generation.

infuriated ZOMBIE
Re: 21 Chibok Girls Released : Lies, Deception, Propaganda Against A Nation by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
shizzy7:
Mynd44 please can you delete this topic for me? Thanks.
"Words have ruined more souls than any devil's agency. It is so strange that the word, which is a chief ingredient of human uniqueness, should also be a chief instrument of dehumanization" (Eric Holder, Reflections on the human condition). WE HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THE USE OF WORDS. Why do you want your thread to be deleted? Aint you sure about your allegations. TRUTH BE TOLD, WHEN YOU DIG INTO CONTEMPORARY HISTORY. THERE ARE QUITE A NUMBER OF GOVERNMENTS THAT DELIBERATELY KILL THEIR OWN PEOPLE IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A CERTAIN SELFISH GOAL SET BY THE ELITES. ONE OF SUCH IS 'OPERATION GLADIO'.A CONFESSION MADE BY AN ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER 'GUILIO ANDREOTTI' .https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio#First_publicly_revealed_in_Italy My point is, get your facts right before making accusations. Yet, only a thoughtless mind will think otherwise that the precise scenarios of killings, kidnappings and e.t c that has been going on in Nigeria since the time of late Umaru Musa Yar'dua and subsequent governments is not a case of 'THAT WHICH IS EATING THE VEGETABLE IS IN THE VEGETABLE'. It's not difficult to decipher that blood is in the hands of all these governments.

My dear, if you want to discontinue this thread, it's at all not difficult. Go to modify, erase the topic and put a dot (.). That way less people will pick interest on your post. It would have been easier to make a void of the whole thing if only some one had not quoted you. OF COURSE THERE IS HANKY-PANKY GOING ON WITH THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS WHO MOSTLY ARE A PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHOOSEN A LIFE OF DISHONESTY AND OF LAWLESSNESS AS A WAY OF LIVING.

Be careful with your choice of words when expressing your mind. For WORDS if we only know its power of DESTRUCTION and of CREATION we will always think a thousand times before using them and choosing the best option which is NOT DESTRUCTION.

"There are times when words and ideas are deemed dangerous, and times when people may profess the most incendiary ideas and shout them on housetops without anyone being alarmed. OBVIOUSLY IDEAS ARE DEEMED DANGEROUS WHEN THINGS ARE IN FLUX". (Eric Hoffer Reflections on the human condition)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Former Governor, Son DISGRACED, Stripped Of Traditional Title / Buhari, the Saudi radicalized Suicide bomber / Another Promise Cancelled : Promise Of 200,000 Jobs On December 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.