Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Paypal Withdrawal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Withdrawal (1434 Views)

Can Stanbic Ibtc Prepaid Card Be Used For Paypal Withdrawal? / Paypal Withdrawal Service / Let's Help You With Paypal Withdrawal From Fiverr,upwork,iwriter E.t.c. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 12:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Hello;

I'm thinking of starting to provide a service for people having problems withdrawing their funds from freelance websites (eg Fiverr, Upwork,freelancer or any other sites) which make payments through PayPal, I have PayPal accounts you can use to withdraw your funds and I'm going to send the naira equivalent into your bank account. This process should take less than 24 hours depending on what time or day I get the notification from PayPal that your funds are in my account. I'm mainly going to send your money via moneygram or other money transfer agents but you can be 100% sure you're going to get your funds on time.

I know the problem now is 'How can I trust this guy'. Well, there's no way I can prove myself to you if you don't try my services first but I'm telling you, you're definitely not going to regret this as I'm not and never going to steal your funds expect it's like $100,000 LOL. Back to the point; I'm just trying to say your funds are safe and when you're able to get in contact with me, you're going to find out the type of person I am.

The minimum withdrawal would be $100 but ask me if you want to try less amount as well and if you're planning to withdraw a significant amount of money, I would like to know how much it is so as to be sure if I can receive such amount. If you also need to make a Payment to a seller using PayPal as well, just get in contact with me, however, I'm not making any promises on making payment to a seller on your behalf but we can still work things out.

If you're interested in the above services; just drop me a message on Nairaland and I'm going to reply to you ASAP. Please don't post your details in the comment section below because I'm 100% not going to contact you using the information in the comment section.

Thanks
Femi
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by pato405(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2016
You try bros
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by donyjin: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
i am interested in your service.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by michaelolayinka(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2016
I usually don't post on nairaland but I think I have a reason to. I just had a transaction with Callmelucy and it was just too swift with good rate. He's highly recommended.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Withdrawal by dajx: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Can u help receive direct payments from clients?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
They have to send it to your freelance account first for safety reasons. Contact me on WhatsApp for more info

Thanks

dajx:
Can u help receive direct payments from clients?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by Gmajor(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
CallmeLucy:
They have to send it to your freelance account first for safety reasons. Contact me on WhatsApp for more info

Thanks

do you buy skrill?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by FarukuWadata12(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Hello;

I'm thinking of starting to provide a service for people having problems withdrawing their funds from freelance websites (eg Fiverr, Upwork,freelancer or any other sites) which make payments through PayPal, I have PayPal accounts you can use to withdraw your funds and I'm going to send the naira equivalent into your bank account. This process should take less than 24 hours depending on what time or day I get the notification from PayPal that your funds are in my account. I'm mainly going to send your money via moneygram or other money transfer agents but you can be 100% sure you're going to get your funds on time.

I know the problem now is 'How can I trust this guy'. Well, there's no way I can prove myself to you if you don't try my services first but I'm telling you, you're definitely not going to regret this as I'm not and never going to steal your funds expect it's like $100,000 LOL. Back to the point; I'm just trying to say your funds are safe and when you're able to get in contact with me, you're going to find out the type of person I am.

The minimum withdrawal would be $100 but ask me if you want to try less amount as well and if you're planning to withdraw a significant amount of money, I would like to know how much it is so as to be sure if I can receive such amount. If you also need to make a Payment to a seller using PayPal as well, just get in contact with me, however, I'm not making any promises on making payment to a seller on your behalf but we can still work things out.

If you're interested in the above services; just drop me a message on Nairaland and I'm going to reply to you ASAP. Please don't post your details in the comment section below because I'm 100% not going to contact you using the information in the comment section.

Thanks
Femi

Pls kind I have your Facebook username, I really want you to help me withdraw some funds. thank u
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by FarukuWadata12(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Hello;

Thanks
Femi

Pls can I have your Facebook username, I really want you to help me withdraw some funds. thank u
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Depends on the rate at which you're selling, give me your rate and would let you know if I'm buying or not.

Thanks
Gmajor:

do you buy skrill?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
I don't use Facebook, I'm sorry. You can use an Escrow if that makes you feel safer tho.....

Thanks

FarukuWadata12:

Pls can I have your Facebook username, I really want you to help me withdraw some funds. thank u
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by FarukuWadata12(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
CallmeLucy:
I don't use Facebook, I'm sorry. You can use an Escrow if that makes you feel safer tho.....

Thanks

I visit escrow but I didn't find it serviceable. I'm not buying or selling anything. I'm just going to receive some cash, so I need someone who can be a middleman I hope you understand
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
I understand, send me a message on my WhatsApp number

FarukuWadata12:

I visit escrow but I didn't find it serviceable. I'm not buying or selling anything. I'm just going to receive some cash, so I need someone who can be a middleman I hope you understand
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by Gmajor(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Depends on the rate at which you're selling, give me your rate and would let you know if I'm buying or not.

Thanks

450/$
I have more than $320
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Can't buy, I'm sorry

Gmajor:

450/$
I have more than $320
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
I can buy the PayPal from you contact me via toochsamn@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
I need a constant supply of about $1000 Payoneer funds daily. So Let's go straight to the point. I'm buying all currencies $, £, and Euro as well. The payment is Instant funding. If you would like to withdraw your earnings from Fiverr, Upwork etc and would like to use Payoneer to withdraw (ONLY Payoneer, NOT PAYPAL), contact me as well.

I must also add this, please don't message me wanting to sell less than $200 at N440/$. This offer is only valid for above $200 funds. Would buy at N410/$ for funds less than $100.

Don't contact me to send Naira to you first or Ask me to meet you in Lagos or Abuja PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.............. Escrow is allowed if you're comfortable using a reliable NL exchanger

My WhatsApp number: +447909443934, you can also ring me on it and if I'm available I'm gonna pick up............

The last thing...... No TIMEWASTERS............

And with that being said................

I hope We all find Peace............
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Not doing any related to PayPal again abeg.
CallmeLucy:
Hello;

Thanks
Femi
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by Day11(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
CallmeLucy:
Not doing any related to PayPal again abeg.

hehehe

wetin happen?
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by SRK1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello.

Who else is available to write a Fiverr review and get paid HANDSOMELY?

If you are up for this, contact me at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 2:50am On Feb 15, 2017
Sell your Payoneer funds to me o.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 2:51am On Feb 15, 2017
If you hear PayPal, Run like crazy
Day11:

hehehe

wetin happen?

Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Payoneer funds needed. GBP and EUR
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Sell all your Payoneer funds to me.

Interested in Dollar, Pound, and Euro.

Message me on WhatsApp for quick deal
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by purplecircle: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Please can anyone help fund a paypal account
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
CallmeLucy:
Sell all your Payoneer funds to me.

Interested in Dollar, Pound, and Euro.

Message me on WhatsApp for quick deal
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelance, Guru etc PayPal withdrawal available. Instant payment as usual.

Contact me on WhatsApp, number on my signature. Only withdrawing over $100

Hope we all find peace.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2017
Holla, Como Esta

You can still sell your Payoneer funds to me, I'm buying:

Payoneer GBP Pound
Payoneer EUR Euro
And I try to but Dollars as well if the rate is great

The rate varies depending on the quantity, message me on WhatsApp which is on my signature for the current rate.

I hope we all find Peace.
Re: Paypal Withdrawal by CallmeLucy(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2017
Still buying Payoneer, any currency you have. Talk to me on WhatsApp.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 100K And See Profits In 3 Months / I Do Supply Day Old Chicks To Any State In Nigeria / Business Plans, Proposals & Feasibility Studies Writing Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.