Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? (1460 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Epi: 12:58am On Oct 21, 2009
ok, got this one from a friend and thought I should share.  Will ask the creative writers to judge for us.  See below please.

Copy and paste the original story below and fill in the blanks with your own answers in CAPITAL LETTERS! (you can enter more than one word if you want to) Best answer goes to the story I think is the most creative!  [b]Winner will be announced by year end[/b] kiss kiss

Cassie lived in a very _____ house. It was so ____ that she had to ____ just to ____. But then, one ____ day, a very ____ man arrived. The man wore a ____ and a ____. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked _____, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a ____. "It came from _____ and they wanted you to have it because you are ____."
"But who are you?" Cassie asked.
"I'm ____."
Cassie _____. The man left her house and returned to ______.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Epi: 2:59am On Oct 21, 2009
Cassie lived in a very YELLOW house. It was so YELLOW that she had to WEAR shades just to SEE. But then, one RAINY day, a very TALL man arrived. The man wore a SUIT and a TIE. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked SMART, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a PICTURE. "It came from MEXICO and they wanted you to have it because you are QUIET."
"I'm JOHN."
Cassie JONES. The man left her house and returned to SHIP.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by maedan(f): 4:30am On Oct 21, 2009
Cassie lived in a very large and run-down house. It was so cold at night, too, that she had to wear heavy layers of clothes just to stay warm at home. But then, one fateful day, a very strange man arrived. The man wore a funny red suit and a yellow hat. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked quite curious, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a mysterious-looking ring. "It came from a faraway Solar Tribe and they wanted you to have it because you are always so cold."
"I'm Wave. Heat Wave."
Cassie fainted. The man left her house and returned to his land of the Sun .

cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue wink
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34am On Oct 21, 2009
Cassie lived in a very BEAUTIFUL house. It was so BORING that she had to THINK OF SOMETHING just to DO. But then, one QUIET day, a very SEXY man arrived. The man wore a SPEEDO and NOTHING ELSE. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked SEXY, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a CONDOM. "It came from YOUR GIRLFRIENDS and they wanted you to have it because you are SEXUALLY DEPRIVED."
"I'm HERE TO GIVE YOU THE NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE."
Cassie GAVE INTO HIM. The man left her house and returned to WORK.

*lol mine was so weak*
ill probably write a better one later.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by nich(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2009
amy, you worry small o.   cheesy   wink 
maedan, you too watch hi-tech animes   cheesy
epi, na so so 'story book' you dey like   cheesy   wink

@ topic,

Cassie lived in a very BIG, FARMhouse. It was so BIG that she had to KEEP GIVING OUT 25% OF THE POULTRY PRODUCE TO ORPHANAGES IN FOUR STATES TO AVOID WASTAGE. But then, one BRIGHT SNOWY day, a very OLD man arrived. The man wore a SIMPLE ATTIRE and a PAIR OF GLASSES. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked TIRED AND WORN-OUT, so she let him in.
"I'm here to give you this", The man said as he passed her a BROWN ENVELOPE. "It came from YOUR GRANDFATHER'S EMPLOYEES and they wanted you to have it because you are THE NEW OWNER OF ANOTHER FARMHOUSE."
"I'm YOUR GRANDFATHER'S FARMHOUSE LAWYER."
Cassie WAS DUMBFOUNDED THAT SHE JUST STOOD STARING AT HIM AS HE TURNED AROUND TO LEAVE. The man left her house and returned to HIS HORSE-DRAWN CART WHERE HIS CHAFFEUR AWAITED HIM.

undecided   cool  any inspiring farmer in da house?  cheesy   wink
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Amigoz(f): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2009
Cassie lived in a very beautiful house. It was so beautiful that she had to build a huge fence around it, just to keep it safe from the prying eyes of her neighbours. But then, one rainy day, a very crooked and grim looking man arrived. The man wore a smelly shirt with holes [/b]and [b]a pair of soiled jeans . Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked hungry, so she let him in. "Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her[b] a moulded bread wrapped in brown paper[/b]. "It came from your neighbour with the 2nd beautiful house on the street said the man, and they wanted you to have it because you[b] and your beautiful house are a threat to them.[/b]"
"But who are you?" Cassie asked. "I'm the bearer of bad news, says the crooked looking man." Cassie opened the[b] wrapped moulded bread and stared at it in horror.[/b] The man left her house and returned to the 2nd beautiful house on the street where he resides.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by KennyG6(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2009
Cassie lived in a very __big___ house. It was so _big___ that she had to _pinch herself___ just to _believe it___. But then, one _fateful___ day, a very __wretched looking__ man arrived. The man wore a _tattered shirt___ and a _shorts___. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked __helpless___, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a _dirty brown parcel___. "It came from __your granny___ and they wanted you to have it because you are __special to them[/color]__."
"I'm _[color=#990000]a nobody
___."
Cassie _looked confused____. The man left her house and returned to _the thin air_____.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
man i gotta come back and read these later.
toodles yall. lol
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Epi: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
Cassie lived in a very LARGE STONE house. It was so LARGE that she had to USE A MAP just to FIND THE CLOSET. But then, one WINDY day, a very SHORT man arrived. The man wore a TURBAN and a PAIR OF NIKE SHOES. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked LOST, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER CD. "It came from THE JACKSON FAMILY and they wanted you to have it because you are MAKING BIRTHDAY FRIDAY."
"I'm PETER JACKSON."
Cassie SMILED. The man left her house and returned to HIS CAR.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 25, 2009
Cassie lived in a very BIG house. It was so BIG that she had to PUT UP DIRECTIONS ON EVERY WALL just to FIND HER WAY AROUND. But then, one SUNNY day, a very TALL man arrived. The man wore a Green Shirt and a Pair of Blue Jeans. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked Handsome, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a Big Parcel. "It came from Osama Bin Laden and his Wife and they wanted you to have it because you are Annoying to Them."
"I'm Osama Bin Laden's Cook."
Cassie Screamed and Fainted. The man left her house and returned to His Car.

******************To Continue the story- Unfortunately, the parcel was a bomb which exploded few seconds after the man left cassie's house,   tongue
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Epi: 3:45am On Dec 09, 2009
Cassie lived in a very DARK house. It was so DARK that she had to USE A CANDLE just to
SEE. But then, one  SNOWY DAY day, a very BALD man arrived. The man wore a TOUPEE and a LONG COAT. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked LOST, so
she let him in. "I'm here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a
KEY. "It came from THE LONDON PALACE and they wanted you to have it because you are
THE LOST QUEEN" "But who are you?" Cassie asked."I'm LORD TIBBET" Cassie POOPED. The
man left her house and returned to FRESH AIR.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Epi: 3:33am On Dec 10, 2009
Cassie lived in a very SMELLY house. It was so NASTY that she had to CALL A CLEANING SERVICE just to SURVIVE. But then, one SNOWY day, a very
CLEAN man arrived. The man wore a TIE and a SUIT. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked LOST, so she let him in."I'm here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a RAG AND CLEAN CLOTHES. "It came from SPAIN and they wanted you to have it because you are THE MOST NASTIEST WOMEN ON NAIRALAND." "But who are you?" Cassie asked."I'm MR.CLEAN." Cassie SLAPPED HIM. The man left her house and returned to NIGERIA
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
Cassie lived in a very small house. It was so tiny that she had to bend down just to cook. But then, one bright day, a very lanky man arrived. The man wore a faded shirt and a pair of boxers. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked like someone she knew, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this." The man said as he passed her a briefcase. "It came from the property owners and they wanted you to have it because you are not taking care of the place."
"I'm their solicitor."
Cassie slapped him. The man left her house and returned to his employer.
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by nich(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2009
Cassie lived in a very old country house. It was so luvly living there  that she had to invite friends over every week just to share the awesome experience. But then, one public holiday, a very handsome young man arrived. The man wore an african attire and a pair of nichie sandals. Cassie looked through the window at him and thought he looked familiar, so she let him in.
"Im here to give you this.", the man said as he passed her a bouquet of flowers. "It came from your friend Princess Epi and she wanted you to have it because she's on her way with all your friends from college."
"I'm Alariwo of NL."
Cassie smiled, said "thank you" and bade the man good bye. The man left her house and returned to NL gardens

grin   tongue
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by Epi: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
^^^I give you 100% grin grin On a serious note, it read good and it kinda make you want to read more. It has a softness to it (smile)
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by nich(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2009
grin thanx. i'm blushing! cheesy wink
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by nich(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
hmmmm, where's Epi? undecided
Re: A Fun Word Game For You To Play!? by jamace(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^You beat me to it cheesy cheesy

Epi, where are you?? angry

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Best Place You Can Learn Java Programming In Ibadan? / Naija Quiz Show #2 - Win N10,000!! Aug 12th / Who Dies In This Game (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.