Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** (5958 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2009
[center]***************************RAMPAGE I**************************** [/center]

XENOPHOBIA + ANARCHY = RAMPAGE

What do you get when you cross the NL Rap Legend with an unbeaten newbie??
You get the most awaited rematch Nairaland has ever begged for.
Heads will roll, throats will be slit . . . emotion will rule . . . words would hurt.

You asked for it, you got it . . . a clapback or a hostile take-over, it's WARCRAFT RAMPAGE!!!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 1:42am On Oct 21, 2009
Streetwise
His cred in question . . . another victory over Ibime will be his chance to prove that he's the best once and for all.
A battle with Mailmalc was not good enough, he'll have to tell everyone who the Bleep he is.
Finding himself caught in a rampage, he'll have to do his best to withstand the hostility.

28 lines will decide if he still has his street cred . . .

I'm blessed with skill/ and u best quickly learn
dat an attempt to school d devil . . . only yields first degree burns

Those old verses you penned are skilless/ and show proverbial weakness
and ya current flow. . . Im sorry!! . . . shows no potential difference

Ibime

Lost the first battle with this same challenger . . . blamed it on unfair surprise.
Possessed with a record that will dwarf any other netcee on Nairaland, he's one of the best of the golden era.
He's on a rampage . . . we're about to see him taking no prisoners.

Im like room service. . . I bring bars to the people/

I flow remote control. . . so standby. . . as I channel thoughts/
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 1:44am On Oct 21, 2009
Rules

- 20 - 24 lines
- No verses should be posted on the thread
- To use italics, type your reply on NL as you would, with all the italics, copy and email to the NL Warcraft mail ad.
- Both verses should be e-mailed to nairalandwarcraft@yahoo.com
- Comments are welcome.
- First 9 credible votes count . . . winner must win by a difference of two or more votes.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ibime:

When's the deadline?

Also try and put our names in the title of the thread. I almost missed the thread.

streetwize:

deadline please!!!!

I'll appreciate if you could send in your verses on or before 1pm . . . Friday, 23rd Oct 2009.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by lalaboi(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
Bystanders

Keep it clean till the Lines are posted. . . .

Thank you
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2009
Streetwise has sent his verse. . . Its now up to eldee!!!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 1:49am On Oct 23, 2009
Ibime's Verse

I render you infertile when I’m called to rap/ so its balls you lack/
cos Street is a dead end. . . .when I cull de sack!/

He’s clearly leaving/ here this evening/ barely breathing/
He’s near conceding . . . cos I’ll only take minutes. . . to chair this meeting!/

They’re begging me to spare the heathen/ cos this isn’t fair and even/
So abort any thought of winning. . . it doesn’t bare conceiving!/

I take any ho you charm/ so all of ya chicks are exposed to harm/
Cos I’m Black Hawk Down. . . . on ya poultry farm!/

Its manslaughter/ when I brand torture/ on camcorder/
Step Down. . . or watch ya soldiers re-volt. . . like transformers!/

Get blazed by my naked flame/ Say my name in vain. . .
and start a cycle of violence. . . till I break the chain. . . and make you take the train!/

Make a grave mistake. . . . and get[i] buried alive[/i] like David Blaine!/
^^^That last metaphor wont dawn on him. . . till the break of day!/

Im above this sucker/ You can’t ketchup motherphocker!/
and you’ll never be hot dawg. . . cos ya rhymes don’t cut the mustard!/

Ya penman[i]ship[/i] can’t charter a course/ through the heart of my storm/
You win?. . . . even your piers. . . wouldn’t harbour the thought!/

I just broke ya jaw/ and raised the roof. . . to expose ya flaw/
How many mics do I eat on a daily?. . . you know The Score!/
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2009
Streetwize' Verse

I whirl in like a hurricane. . slashin d plane/ so vanish or pray/but don't get carried away
cuz I could staple a calendar to ya skull. . . . and u still wont carry d day
Spaztic . . . refrain!!/ 4rm raw rap . . . stay acoustic!
or I'll tape dis p*ssy's/ head to his spinal chord. . . so he can face d music

My lexical wizadry awes strangers/ don't let his illusions shortchange ya
Ibime wont nail magic. . . If he hammered Johnson then bleeped granger

ya thoughts waver/ but I'll make you a true believer
I'll rip out Ibime's hepatic organs. . . and he still won't de-liver

My mathematical mind kills at leisure/ U don't get d dynamics. . . so a lil physics lecture. . .
I'm d new force in dis area . . . dats y d Bleep u feel d pressure
My skills oppress ya/ He's d best?. . . 4a Jesus sake!!
I'm takin a slice out dis silly muffin. . . and its a piece of cake!!!

Bleep your offences/ my fist hit fast like a bundle of blessings
till ur so bleeped. . . u'll masturbate on ya eyes, ears and nose. . . but still won't come to ya senses

Bleep U vets. . Im sicker dan ya animals/ eat up cannibals/ and let yo wear d skin
den rip ya bones out ya body. . . and play tic tac toe. . . on ya X-O skeleton
Our last battle was binary. . . I got Ohhs and won, so snap out ya trance
U?. . pass my stance?. . dats like lame gamblers still thinkin they stand a chance

Bleep ya bastard plans/ ya flows only test waters
Then branch out. . . when I dice ya face in 4. . . and send u to head-quarters

Bleep an Oxymo/ I gas up solid flows/ dat stain your mind for long
U couldn't spit sublime. . . Kid!!. . . If u vaporized your tongue

Two parents/blood group AS/ cant cause such sick cells/. . . So BS!!. .
If u say U can B S/ cuz I'll douse your eyes with carbon sulfide. . . and u still won't C S!!!!

6 Likes

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 2:15am On Oct 23, 2009
Y'all are free to cast your votes now.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by dawhizkid1(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2009
Na where dis Streetwize kid cum from sef? Ibime, u got urself a true Contender for d throne, IMO Streetwize 2 - 0 Ibime.

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2009
@ streetwize

oh boy u de craze!!! damn!! i no go bother quote anything . . 2- nill  streetwize
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by HJ1(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2009
CHEIIIIIIIIIIII E DON BE. I SAID IT. I knew this battles wud be talk of the century, damnnnnnnnnnnn lord Jesus! i don dey fear

well i gotta admit, IBIME had it for me, i'l give it a score of 3-0

Street came hard and his punches were dope as usual but Ibime had more direct puns and a straight to point flows. He had a better creativity with street's name for example "cos Street is a dead end. . . .when I cull de sack!". And the sign out line was very impressive, "How many mics do I eat on a daily?. . . you know The Score!".
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by HJ1(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2009
NICE VERSES FROM BOTH MEHNNNNNNNN. Well, Ibime wen u re-up holla at ur boy.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by crudedude(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2009
Nice flow from both netcees.impressive multies from Ibime, Ibime won by a slight chance.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by ofokasibe: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2009
yea mogbe, in as much as i love ibiime , i WOULD  say it as it is , i gotta pay respect to streetwsie , thats some fcukin sickness right there ,

now to my vote

VOTE -STREETWISE !

YALL SHOULD ENSURE U ANALYSE OR POINT  LINES AND SHOW US WHY U FINK ANYONE WON , BE CLEAR WITH THE VOTES GUYS,  I CANT EVEN PICK ANY HARD LINES FROM IBIME VERSE , BUT LEMME SHOW YALL WHICH LINES MADE ME VOTE FOR STREETWISE

''cuz I could staple a calendar to ya skull. . . . and u still wont carry d day'''
I'll rip out Ibime's hepatic organs. . . and he still won't de-liver
when I dice ya face in 4. . . and send u to head-quarters
My mathematical mind kills at leisure/ U don't get d dynamics. . . so a lil physics lecture. . .
I'm d new force in dis area . . . dats y d mess u feel d pressure
till your so bleeped. . . u'll masturbate on ya eyes, ears and nose. . . but still won't come to ya senses
U couldn't spit sublime. . . Kid!!. . . If u vaporized your tongue
If u say U can B S/ I'll douse your eyes with carbon sulfide. . . and u still won't C S''

IF THIS LINES GOES ON OFOKA'S SICK BEAT , STREETWISE WOULD GO PLATINUM ONE TIME!

@STREETWISE ,
ITS NOW CERTAIN , THAT AM THE ONE THAT WILL FACE AND BEAT YOU .LOL.
MALLTHUS SAURON AND MAILMALC QUEUE UP FOR STREETWISE O,. THIS ONE NO BE FLUKE AGAIN O.
GREAT BATTLE GUYS.! IBIME U TRIED TOO. BUT STREETWISE WAS OUTSTANDING!
EACH LINE RHYMING AND STILL CONVEYING PUNCHLINES ,METAPHORS ,& MULTIS TO DECIPHER IBIME'S JAWS .

@STREETWISE
DO U RAP IN REAL LIFE? LIKE ANY MYSPACE OR ONLINE LINK ??I WANT TO HEAR THIS LINES ON REAL BEATS MEN.

VOTE -STREETWISE ! EMPHATIC VOTE ! I CANT EVEN HATE ON U DAWG. THIS IS OVER CONVINCING
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by folavina: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2009
Streetwise is sick
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by kaydee(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2009
Haaa!!!! Eldee,i'm joining the Ofoka school of thought now,who tha "sege" is Streetwise?It's looking like another Streetwise victory now but i'll take my time to vote on this, Streetwise is really "street wise". I'll be back y'all,Sick ish
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
ofokasibe:

I CANT EVEN PICK ANY HARD LINES FROM IBIME VERSE

I know you didn't complete Secondary school.  grin

Whats d criteria for voting here?

Flow
Metaphors
Multies
Punches
Creativity
Directness
Genericity

Lets have some seasoned analysis on here.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by HJ1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ibime:

I know you didn't complete Secondary school.  grin

Whats d criteria for voting here?

Flow
Metaphors
Multies
Punches
Creativity
Directness
Genericity

Lets have some seasoned analysis on here.

yo bro, easy, hope this battle ain t gettin personal, u know ofoka has always been a bitch ( he even calls himself that) so mess his comments. But dont act all worked up bout the battle, that aint sportsman-like, and like i said u had this vote from this battle for me, cuz flows were very creative and had an very tite battle feel to it. No kiddin Street came heavy as usual, a real tough one but on the whole u had it.

my opinion!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
I aint worked up man. . . . we know how Ofoka is  grin grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by ofokasibe: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ibime:

I aint worked up man. . . . we know how Ofoka is  grin grin grin

how is ofoka, ??am only ashamed that u lost in 2 str8 bouts in a row, dont get worked up little boi
remember u have also beaten the hell out of multitudes including ur favourite enemy sauron aka saubite.
so instead Of taking out and unleashing ur anger and frustration on ofoka, concentrate on how to accept defeat and be a good sportman , i lost multitude battles in the past but it made me stronger.

NAIRALAND TOP 10
STREETWISE
WORDSMITH
OFOKA
IBIME [s] I AM KNOCKING U OFF THE TOP 10 LIST TODAY[/s]. grin grin
MALLTHUS
MAILMALC

GET SOME GAME SPIRIT BOI!

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
eldee:

Y'all are free to cast your votes now.

I think this is CLOSE.

Ibime's flow really subdued Streetwise's and every other schitzo is almost a tie.
Definitely, Streetwize will cop more marks for Punchlines coupled with the fact that he had more lines than Ibime.
I'd be back to grade their lyrics bar by bar.

Ibime might just shade this one but just marginally.

eldee:

Rules

- 20 - 24 lines
- No verses should be posted on the thread
- To use italics, type your reply on NL as you would, with all the italics, copy and email to the NL Warcraft mail ad.
- Both verses should be e-mailed to nairalandwarcraft@yahoo.com
- Comments are welcome.
- First 9 credible votes count . . . winner must win by a difference of two or more votes.

Ofoka, the organiser of this battle spelt it clearly that the first 9 CREDIBLE votes would count.
The last time i checked, there's nothing credible about you or your MRCs.
Let the people with intelligence vote before you start yapping. grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2009
Abeg Ibime. . . ur vex dey too much abeg. . . let dem vote. . . chikena!!

Nice verse tho. .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by ofokasibe: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
@sauron aka biter
are u trying to pave way for urself s that u can battle streetwise , if thats what ur finking , am happy to tell u that we wont accept biters like u no matter how u divert or change the topic. as far as i am concerned too ,
sauron the biter's vote is not credible so u may try biting on ur gurlfriends tits .oponu, nimphothwartic biter. grin grin

@ibime
will u shut ur trap there, u had 15 days to write this now you are gettin worked up and angry after losing , abi u think say na draw, in fact i pray it is a draw so u can be beaten the third time .
, streetwise no worry he don bribe sauron to vote for am , ole the biting vampire. grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by mykali(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
OH MY GAWD!!! shocked shocked shocked

i thought streetwizzy was fluke, but homie is proving me wrong beyond Thomases grin

okay, i might not be a credible voter, cuz i'm still a bit wack
lemme try ma best

ibime       streetwize
Flow  . . . . . . . .cool . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Metaphors . . . . . . . .  . . . . cool . . . .
Multies . . . . . . cool . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Punches . . . . . . . . . . . , .  cool . . .
Creativity . . .  . cool . . . . . . . . . . .
Directness   . . . . . . . . . . . cool . . .

Genericity   what does this mean? sad

so in ma opinion, its a draw. bcuz i cant sincerely find a better verse from the two.
their ''dopeness'' will put crack lords outta business. grin

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by mykali(m): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
I render you infertile when I’m called to rap/ so its balls you lack/
cos Street is a dead end. . . .when I cull de sack!/

They’re begging me to spare the heathen/ cos this isn’t fair and even/
So abort any thought of winning. . . it doesn’t bare conceiving!/

I take any ho you charm/ so all of ya chicks are exposed to harm/
Cos I’m Black Hawk Down. . . . on ya poultry farm!/
grin grin grin

Its manslaughter/ when I brand torture/ on camcorder/
Step Down. . . or watch ya soldiers re-volt. . . like transformers!/

Make a grave mistake. . . . and get buried alive like David Blaine!/
^^^That last metaphor wont dawn on him. . . till the break of day!/
cheesy grin

I just broke ya jaw/ and raised the roof. . . to expose ya flaw/
How many mics do I eat on a daily?. . . you know The Score!/
grin grin grin

Ibime knows how to entertain . . . even during battles.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ Streetwize,

who talk say I dey vex?

Person say I had no hard lines, I say he must have dropped out of secondary school. . . . Ofoka needs more time to digest my verse. . . . perhaps the punchlines wont dawn on him. . . till the break of day!  grin

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
ofokasibe:

@sauron aka biter
are u trying to pave way for urself s that u can battle streetwise , if thats what your finking , am happy to tell u that we wont accept biters like u no matter how u divert or change the topic. as far as i am concerned too ,
sauron the biter's vote is not credible so u may try biting on your gurlfriends tits .oponu, nimphothwartic biter. grin grin

Ofoka is obviously suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth?
One would think at 40, you will have acquired the necessary wisdom and the nous to express yourself but it seems your age is inversely proportional to your IQ. The older you get, the dumber your spew.

Like Rapjunkie would say. . . . . . .Danfo dey find drivers for Lagos. grin grin
Nkita Ara grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by HJ1(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2009
Yo eldee, Wuts up wit the votes, r they done with. Wut up wit ma battle wit ibime, holla at ur boy.

Gemini!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by ofokasibe: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2009
SAURON NO MATTER WHAT U SAY HERE, U CAN COMPARE TO ANYBODY , I MEAN YOU ARE A NOBODY RAPPER, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE BITE FOR 5YARS JUST TO KEEP BATTLING OFOKA OF ALL PEOPLE. GET A LIFE BLOODY CONSUMMATE grin grin

@IBIME
AM ONLY ASHAMED THAT U TOOK 7 DAYS LEAVE TO WRITE YET U CAME OUT WITH WACKNESS THAT NAIRALAND HAS EVER SEEN , HOW COULD U BRING THIS NURSERY VERSE TO BATTLE SOMEONE THAT HAS BEATEN U B4DUMB FOOL
NOW HE HAS NO GAME SPIRIT AFTER LOSING TO STREETWISE , WHAT ABOUT THE LIKS OF THE BITING SAURON THAT U HAVE BEATEN BLACK AND BLUE IN THE PAST THATS B4 HE STARTED HATING ON U . BEEEECHCH

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by HJ1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2009
Y'all Niggas r really gettin this place so bleeped up. Men Wuts up wit the votes, no comments anymore? Ibime where u at? Men i'm outta here.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2009
H.J:

Y'all Niggas r really gettin this place so bleeped up. Men Wuts up wit the votes, no comments anymore? Ibime where u at? Men i'm outta here.
Nna H.J dey vex oh. . . . bera giv Im battle oh. . . Unless blood go spill!!!

Buh H.J wait first now make dis battle finish na. . . In fact I'm sure Ibime has gone to prepare some shit for u rite now. . . so u bera b ready by now ohhh baba. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.