Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** (5957 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz / ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2009
ofokasibe:

SAURON NO MATTER WHAT U SAY HERE, U CAN COMPARE TO ANYBODY , I MEAN YOU ARE A NOBODY RAPPER, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE BITE FOR 5YARS JUST TO KEEP BATTLING OFOKA OF ALL PEOPLE. GET A LIFE BLOODY CONSUMMATE grin grin

Ofoka is a bumbling Simpleton.
Mykali met you in this section and his skills have overtaken your "Obokun Ajakaye" lyrics.
U are a disgrace!!! grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Wordsmith(m): 1:45am On Oct 25, 2009
I think Streetwise had this.

Opener - Street mos def had this:
I whirl in like a hurricane. . slashin d plane/ so vanish or pray/but don't get carried away
cuz I could staple a calendar to ya skull. . . . and u still wont carry d day

Multies - Ibime

They’re begging me to spare the heathen/ cos this isn’t fair and even/
So abort any thought of winning. . . it doesn’t bare conceiving!/

He’s clearly leaving/ here this evening/ barely breathing/
He’s near conceding . . . cos I’ll only take minutes. . . to chair this meeting!/

I just broke ya jaw/ and raised the roof. . . to expose ya flaw/
How many mics do I eat on a daily?. . . you know The Score!/

Metaphors - i believe this was a tie

Diss/Personals - Streetwise had this again.

mess your offences/ my fist hit fast like a bundle of blessings
till your so bleeped. . . u'll masturbate on ya eyes, ears and nose. . . but still won't come to ya senses

mess U vets. . Im sicker dan ya animals/ eat up cannibals/ and let yo wear d skin
den rip ya bones out ya body. . . and play tic tac toe. . . on ya X-O skeleton
Our last battle was binary. . . I got Ohhs and won, so snap out ya trance
U?. . pass my stance?. . dats like lame gamblers still thinkin they stand a chance

mess ya bastard plans/ ya flows only test waters
Then branch out. . . when I dice ya face in 4. . . and send u to head-quarters

Punchlines - lol, slim but i think Street had this again

mess your offences/ my fist hit fast like a bundle of blessings
till your so bleeped. . . u'll masturbate on ya eyes, ears and nose. . . but still won't come to ya senses

mess ya bastard plans/ ya flows only test waters
Then branch out. . . when I dice ya face in 4. . . and send u to head-quarters

Closer - Ibime, no doubt

I just broke ya jaw/ and raised the roof. . . to expose ya flaw/
How many mics do I eat on a daily?. . . you know The Score!/
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 2:30am On Oct 25, 2009
Ibime:

I know you didn't complete Secondary school.  grin

Whats d criteria for voting here?

Flow Ibime
Metaphors Streetwize
Multies Ibime
Punches Streetwize
Creativity Streetwize
Directness
Genericity

Wordplay TIE

TOTAL:
Ibime 2-3 Streetwize

Streetwize WINS!!!
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by HJ1(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2009
Street no mind my ginger, i just want to have a feel of the thrill behind the battle, no be like say i don prepare one killer verse for the battle. Either way, i'm ready n just chillin 4 ibime, once he is ready, then it's on.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2009
Abeg Eldee. . . help me with Aquaman and Mykalis battle. . . . I'll send u their verses when they come in today. . . please help them do all d whole ginger stuff

Don't think I should be doin it. . . . thanks mehn. . .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2009
And here it is . . . the end of another round of the legendary WARCRAFT duels.
I count myself lucky for not being compelled to choose between two of the best verses I've seen on Nairaland.
Ibime's still the punchline mastermind we know and love while Streetwise keeps shattering everyone's expectation.
In Cassidy's words 'it don't get no better than this'.

After the vote count, I'll have to announce the winner of this duel.

[center] ******************WINNER OF WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE I - STREETWIZE******************* [/center]
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

Abeg Eldee. . . help me with Aquaman and Mykalis battle. . . . I'll send u their verses when they come in today. . . please help them do all d whole ginger stuff

Don't think I should be doin it. . . . thanks mehn. . .

Will do . . . I've always wanted to work with Mykali.
Send in the verses, but hope you don't mind me doing the H.J one first, he's hyper already.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by eldee(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2009
Yeah . . . forgot to say big-ups to Lalaboi for helping me clear the thread.

And thanks to the voters for not dragging their feet to give opinions on every Warcraft battle
That's usually the difference between a WARCRAFT and erm. . . 'Flowshow Vs Chasisgirl' battles tongue tongue grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by ofokasibe: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2009
eldee:

Yeah . . . forgot to say big-ups to Lalaboi for helping me clear the thread.

And thanks to the voters for not dragging their feet to give opinions on every Warcraft battle
That's usually the difference between a WARCRAFT and erm. . . 'Flowshow Vs Chasisgirl' battles tongue tongue grin

eldee ya fada! thats the motherfcukin MRC clan ur talking about right thurr. ibime rest in pieces , u can now retire !

next battle wordsmith vs streetwise . the smith is about to be lyrically disgraced ,. grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
Well, the people have spoken. . . . Streetwize is a worthy champion, although I feel his lines are too long and wouldnt flow on any beat. . . . as emcees, we often have to discard nice punches on account that they dont fit in with the flow. . . . . still, the streets have spoken. . . . Streetwize is the WARCRAFT champion!

Eldee could you organise a battle with me and HJ for next weekend. . . . the blowback begins here. . . .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by HJ1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
Well ibime has a point but wen it comes to battles, ur verses can come through whether it fits on a bar nicely wit a beat or not. Well street has done it again, and this was beyond a reasonable doubt this time. Congrats mwan. After my lil mic rub wit ibime, u r up next. Lol. Eldee, like ibime just said prepare the battle as supposed, stil chillin 4 u 'come' through wit the 'go' on it.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ibime:

[b]Well, the people have spoken. . . . Streetwize is a worthy champion, although I feel his lines are too long and wouldnt flow on any bea[/b]t. . . . as emcees, we often have to discard nice punches on account that they dont fit in with the flow. . . . . still, the streets have spoken. . . . Streetwize is the WARCRAFT champion!

Eldee could you organise a battle with me and HJ for next weekend. . . . the blowback begins here. . . .

That was why you won on FLOW.

Streetwize needs to work a lot on his long lines.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

That was why you won on FLOW.

Streetwize needs to work a lot on his long lines.

The game has rules. . . .

Part of creativity is getting your shit to flow. . . . very emcee can attest that the most creative process is not only coming up with a punchline, but fitting it in, and building it up. . . . the cadence of your build-up is what informs seasoned observers that you are not just playing on generic ideas. . . . Im surprised that you gave creativity to streetwise with punches like "stand a chance" "de-liver" "come to your senses" etc. . . . thats why I mentioned genericity. . . . cos a lot of those punches are quite generic. . . . . I give props to the "head-quarters" and "Force/Area = Pressure" lines mostly. . . . but creativity/originality is not the best in his verse. . . no homo.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ibime:

Part of creativity is getting your shit to flow. . . . very emcee can attest that the most creative process is not only coming up with a punchline, but fitting it in, and building it up. . . . the cadence of your build-up is what informs seasoned observers that you are not just playing on generic ideas. . . . Im surprised that you gave creativity to streetwise with punches like "stand a chance" "de-liver" "come to your senses" etc. . . . thats why I mentioned genericity. . . . cos a lot of those punches are quite generic. . . . . I give props to the "head-quarters" and "Force/Area = Pressure" lines mostly. . . . but creativity/originality is not the best in his verse. . .

Yo mehn. . . all dis ur talk bout long lines ive jus been watchin since. . . yeh I had bout 3 - 4 long lines buh dat was it!!! my lines werent much longer than urs. . . . if ud like to check js scroll up and down between the two verses and u'll see. . . gee. . .

And its not what phrase or word u use. . . its how u use it. , . I could use a friggin cliche and still make it punch and throw people off their seats. . . Isnt dat what genius is all about?. . . thats creativity. . . in fact I blive that its when u use d stuff we use every day and are able to shock people with a wierd perspective of it, thats where d skill comes in, and dats when people drop their hats in respect for u. . . bcuz dey can Identify with d shit ur droppin and yet in a vague way 2 seconds ago they couldnt hav thot of it that way. . .

As for the flow yeh I had som long lines. . . but I made sure there was rhymes and multies. . . ur talkin lik it didnt have any. . . like it was som kinda story. . . It definitely had a pattern to it unless no amount of wordplay and all coulda made peopl like it. . .

Haaa. . jus had to defend dis shit. .

Anyway now dat its over. . . I can say what has been on my mind 4a 2 days. . . . oga. . . . .

UR A FACKIN BEast!!!!!!!. . . DAT VERSE WAS MAD!!. . . The last 6 bars *shakes head* nawa oh. . .

1 Like

Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
plus some of my rhymes where messed up by that changing F*ck to mess thing. . . I dont know y dat happens
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

Yo mehn. . . all dis your talk bout long lines ive jus been watchin since. . . yeh I had bout 3 - 4 long lines buh dat was it!!! my lines werent much longer than urs. . . . if ud like to check js scroll up and down between the two verses and u'll see. . . gee. . .

And its not what phrase or word u use. . . its how u use it. , . I could use a friggin cliche and still make it punch and throw people off their seats. . . Isnt dat what genius is all about?. . . thats creativity. . . in fact I blive that its when u use d stuff we use every day and are able to shock people with a wierd perspective of it, thats where d skill comes in, and dats when people drop their hats in respect for u. . . bcuz dey can Identify with d shit your droppin and yet in a vague way 2 seconds ago they couldnt hav thot of it that way. . .

As for the flow yeh I had som long lines. . . but I made sure there was rhymes and multies. . . your talkin lik it didnt have any. . . like it was som kinda story. . . It definitely had a pattern to it unless no amount of wordplay and all coulda made peopl like it. . .

Haaa. . jus had to defend dis shit. .

Anyway now dat its over. . . I can say what has been on my mind 4a 2 days. . . . oga. . . . .

your A FACKIN BEast!!!!!!!. . . DAT VERSE WAS MAD!!. . . The last 6 bars *shakes head* nawa oh. . .

No homo gee. . . . analysing verses is nothing. . . . I wont refrain from putting my points across just because Im involved in the battle. . . . its good to educate observers. . . . . I dont agree with the verdict, but I accept it. . . . RAMPAGE moves on. . . . when is my battle with HJ?
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ibime:

Part of creativity is getting your shit to flow. . . . very emcee can attest that the most creative process is not only coming up with a punchline, but fitting it in, and building it up. . . . the cadence of your build-up is what informs seasoned observers that you are not just playing on generic ideas. . . . Im surprised that you gave creativity to streetwise with punches like "stand a chance" "de-liver" "come to your senses" etc. . . . thats why I mentioned genericity. . . . cos a lot of those punches are quite generic. . . .

He attempted many things cos he had so much to say.
I think he shaded it with creativity. . . . .He didn't stop trying and most of his punchlines connected with me.

. . . . . I give props to the "head-quarters" and "Force/Area = Pressure" lines mostly. . . . but creativity/originality is not the best in his verse. . . no homo.

Like i told you. . . . . He did well.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
No homo?. . . u keep sayin dat angry angry undecided
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
Anyway sha good battle. . . no hard feelings. . ur still my favourite nairaland rapper. .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

Anyway sha good battle. . . no hard feelings. . your still my favourite nairaland rapper. .

I am coming for your head. . . .now!!!

Eldee must set up a battle between you and I.
There's no way in hell i am letting you walk away with the gold-mine. grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am coming for your head. . . .now!!!

Eldee must set up a battle between you and I.
There's no way in hell i am letting you walk away with the gold-mine. grin

Abeg wait naaaa. . . I still dey recover from Ibime's punches. . . make I rest small naaaaa. . .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

Abeg wait naaaa. . . I still dey recover from Ibime's punches. . . make I rest small naaaaa. . .

U cannot rest. . . . .

When i came here, i was doing 3 battles per week.
To be NL's number one-----U'd better be ready for challenges here n there.

There's still Wordsmith, Malthuss, Mailmalc, Alexpissu to contend with.
This is no vacation, better pull your socks up.

I am challenging you openly to let's BATTLE this week.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
nawa oh. . . thes guys want kill me oh. . . criously I have skool work to do chief Sauron. . . which kind wahala be dis?
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

nawa oh. . . thes guys want kill me oh. . . criously I have skool work to do chief Sauron. . . which kind wahala be dis?

Take your time then. . . . .
Hit me up when you are ready.
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

come on man. . . . . when you have the throne, you have to defend it. . . . for all we know, you could have had these punchlines for ya whole lifetime and just dropped them on a fatigued Ibime. . . . if you want to hold the throne, you have to accept one battle a week. . . .Sauron has been trying to take the throne his whole life, but couldnt take it whilst Ibime was defending it. . . . this is his greatest chance to be King in a hot minute. . . grin grin grin. . . . the weekend is enough for you to pen rhymes. . . . I just battled you and Im ready to take on HJ within the next few days. . . . infact Im gonna pen his rhymes tonight. . . . being the King requires you to give opportunity to others. . . .  wink
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ibime:

come on man. . . . . when you have the throne, you have to defend it. . . . for all we know, you could have had these punchlines for ya whole lifetime and just dropped them on a fatigued Ibime. . . . if you want to hold the throne, you have to accept one battle a week. . . .Sauron has been trying to take the throne his whole life, but couldnt take it whilst Ibime was defending it. . . . this is his greatest chance to be King in a hot minute

I remember damaging you in a tourney like that. . . . .
U didn't defend nada. . . . .I just couldn't be bovvered but now that it's apparent you can't beat Streetwize, i ma do it for you. grin grin grin

. . . grin grin grin. . . . the weekend is enough for you to pen rhymes. . . . I just battled you and Im ready to take on HJ within the next few days. . . . infact Im gonna pen his rhymes tonight. . . . being the King requires you to give opportunity to others. . . .  wink

Don't mind the dude. . . . . .He needs 7 days to pen 20 lines.
I can now understand why you people go harder than normal. U spend several days creating subliminal punch-lines.
Sauron's never spent more than 2 hours writing a rap verse. . . . .Maybe i should start doing it now.

4 bars per 12 hours. grin cheesy
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
I understand u Ibime. . . however I cant turn a blind eye to other things cuz of battlin. . . In fact if u can rememba, I battled u d second time on spontaneity not cuz I planned to. . . U can think whatever u want bout me xhaustin my lifetime of rhymes on u. . . I'll jus hav to prove dat wrong evrytime I battle. . . but i cant battle evrytime. . . I'll clean up my skool mess and battle sauron next weekend. . . dat okay wif u Sauron?
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Sauron1: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

I understand u Ibime. . . however I cant turn a blind eye to other things cuz of battlin. . . In fact if u can rememba, I battled u d second time on spontaneity not cuz I planned to. . . U can think whatever u want bout me xhaustin my lifetime of rhymes on u. . . I'll jus hav to prove dat wrong evrytime I battle. . . but i cant battle evrytime. . . I'll clean up my skool mess and battle sauron next weekend. . . dat okay wif u Sauron?

Next weekend is not too bad.

I should come up with 20 lines before next friday.
All i need is 4 dope lines per day. grin grin grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
U no get oda tins do?
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by Ibime(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
streetwize:

I understand u Ibime. . . however I cant turn a blind eye to other things cuz of battlin. . . In fact if u can rememba, I battled u d second time on spontaneity not cuz I planned to. . .U can think whatever u want bout me xhaustin my lifetime of rhymes on u. . . I'll jus hav to prove dat wrong evrytime I battle. . .  

Yeah. . . . but being an ill emcee as you are, you would have many ideas to expend before starting from scratch. . . .you go to school, I work 9-5. . . . trust me, a couple of hours on the weekend should be enough for you to de-capitate challengers on a regular basis. . . .

streetwize:

I'll clean up my skool mess and battle sauron next weekend. . . dat okay wif u Sauron?

GBAM!!!

Lemme warn you though. . . . Sauron hasnt battled for months. . . . he must be holding an Arsenal of weapons.  grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by streetwize(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ibime:

Yeah. . . . but being an ill emcee as you are, you would have many ideas to expend before starting from scratch. . . .you go to school, I work 9-5. . . . trust me, a couple of hours on the weekend should be enough for you to de-capitate challengers on a regular basis. . . .

GBAM!!!

Lemme warn you though. . . . Sauron hasnt battled for months. . . . he must be holding an Arsenal of weapons. grin

In fact let him be holdin the whole Premier league sef . . . If i can get into d mood I get when I know I'm battlin u . . . . Hmmmmm . . . not da one I went to do against mailmac. . .
Re: ****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE (I) (Ibime Vs Streetwize)**** by mykali(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2009
this has to be the battle of the year for me
a newbie dethroning King Ibime
niccceeee grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dracolee "Bolanle " Prod By Dennyzee / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Best Rap Lines That Ill Suit This Title.(still In Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.